Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:01:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
Poll
Question: Should I remain in the race for Delegate?
Yes
No
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come  (Read 18702 times)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2018, 10:08:52 AM »

Recent Inactivity of Opposition, Inclusivity

My fellow Atlasians of the Lincoln Region, recently my opponents have not been actively campaigning and I view this as representative of their enthusiasm for the office of Lincoln Governor. Voters have a choice in voting for someone who will stand up for them and be consistent while working cordially with both sides of the aisle. My opponent representing the Federalist Party is unable to be bipartisan with his more liberal counterparts and the new Progressive Union Party needs a Governor they can trust to ensure that their points of view can heard and that they matter to the person in charge. I am the person to bridge the divide between politicians in the Lincoln region. We can not afford to have obstructionism during this juncture in our region’s history. By compromising and cooperating together, bills can be passed in an efficient manner and both parties’ policy proposals will be considered. If I do not deem a bill acceptable for both sides, I will veto it. I plan to adhere to my principles concurrently but at the same time I want to do what is best for the Lincoln region.

Thank you.

-Spark498, Former Lincoln Assemblyman and Candidate for Governor

What Federalist candidate? If you're talking about RC, member of the bipartisan reformist Alliance movement, then I would say that "unable to be bipartisan" is the furthest from the truth. Tongue

The Alliance represents the values of cooperation, activity, and reform, not partisanship.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2018, 10:26:51 AM »

My fellow Atlasians of the Lincoln Region, recently my opponents have not been actively campaigning and I view this as representative of their enthusiasm for the office of Lincoln Governor. Voters have a choice in voting for someone who will stand up for them and be consistent while working cordially with both sides of the aisle. My opponent representing the Federalist Party is unable to be bipartisan with his more liberal counterparts and the new Progressive Union Party needs a Governor they can trust to ensure that their points of view can heard and that they matter to the person in charge. I am the person to bridge the divide between politicians in the Lincoln region. We can not afford to have obstructionism during this juncture in our region’s history. By compromising and cooperating together, bills can be passed in an efficient manner and both parties’ policy proposals will be considered. If I do not deem a bill acceptable for both sides, I will veto it. I plan to adhere to my principles concurrently but at the same time I want to do what is best for the Lincoln region.

Thank you.

What Federalist candidate? If you're talking about RC, member of the bipartisan reformist Alliance movement, then I would say that "unable to be bipartisan" is the furthest from the truth. Tongue

The Alliance represents the values of cooperation, activity, and reform, not partisanship.

These ideals are not evident of his behavior, which is the reason I am also seeking the endorsement of the Federalist Party.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2018, 01:13:16 PM »

Thank you.

These ideals are not evident of his behavior, which is the reason I am also seeking the endorsement of the Federalist Party.

[citation needed]
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2018, 01:55:19 PM »

The speaker is a non partisan role and your the one that’s making it a partisan one by trying to attack him for his party affiliation suggesting he’s unqualified just because he is a pup member. To be clear I’m not taking sides on who should be speaker.
I apologize, that was unprofessional of me.

Geez, that’s getting long. This’ll be my final response. I’ve never called you or the Governor incompetent. You are, however, flawed, which is why I’m running to replace the Governor. I am not interested continuing a petty argument over facts and opinions and such. It’s not in the people’s interest. That’s my final statement and I’m sticking to it.
I’m not running for re-election so not sure why your making this about me and Ninja. Clyde is his own man with his own set of policies and his own record.
I'm making it about you because you're the Governor. As for Ninja, he started the conversation by claiming I was a liar.

Dropping everything now, I apologize for participating in fights. Real actual campaigning very soon. I actually wrote up my first campaign post quite a bit before all this went down, so that’s a promise.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2018, 05:22:35 PM »

The speaker is a non partisan role and your the one that’s making it a partisan one by trying to attack him for his party affiliation suggesting he’s unqualified just because he is a pup member. To be clear I’m not taking sides on who should be speaker.

Geez, that’s getting long. This’ll be my final response. I’ve never called you or the Governor incompetent. You are, however, flawed, which is why I’m running to replace the Governor. I am not interested continuing a petty argument over facts and opinions and such. It’s not in the people’s interest. That’s my final statement and I’m sticking to it.
I’m not running for re-election so not sure why your making this about me and Ninja. Clyde is his own man with his own set of policies and his own record.
I'm making it about you because you're the Governor. As for Ninja, he started the conversation by claiming I was a liar.

Dropping everything now, I apologize for participating in fights. Real actual campaigning very soon. I actually wrote up my first campaign post quite a bit before all this went down, so that’s a promise.

First - I don't see how any of this is related to not cooperating and bridging the gap between parties, and second - he already apologized, so why are you still attacking him for that - which I should add, is again not relevant to the argument at hand.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2018, 05:24:19 PM »

Indeed, I made an endorsement in a race. An unprofessional endorsement that wasn’t needed, and I appologized. Everyone on atlas endorses, and frankly Transit, nobody, not even the Alliance party, is 100% bipartisan. However, I will respond to your accusations of inactivity. I proposed a debate between You, Clyde, and I with Weatherboy as the mod. You were all there and you all accepted the terms. I wanted the debate to happen sooner, however, the thread hasn’t been made by the party that had agreed to it, thus it hasn’t happened.

Saying the lack of campaigning is on me is hardly my fault. Frankly, it’s a bold statement from someone who fell off the voter rolls

Continuing, I have a record of bipartisanship in the state’s assembly and the Atlasia House of Representatives. My speeches and attacks on opponents are “not being able to be bipartisan,” it’s campaigning.

I won’t be replying to anything else in this fight unless it’s absolutely necessary.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2018, 05:36:58 PM »

Indeed, I made an endorsement in a race. An unprofessional endorsement that wasn’t needed, and I appologized. Everyone on atlas endorses, and frankly Transit, nobody, not even the Alliance party, is 100% bipartisan. However, I will respond to your accusations of inactivity. I proposed a debate between You, Clyde, and I with Weatherboy as the mod. You were all there and you all accepted the terms. I wanted the debate to happen sooner, however, the thread hasn’t been made by the party that had agreed to it, thus it hasn’t happened.

Saying the lack of campaigning is on me is hardly my fault. Frankly, it’s a bold statement from someone who fell off the voter rolls

Continuing, I have a record of bipartisanship in the state’s assembly and the Atlasia House of Representatives. My speeches and attacks on opponents are “not being able to be bipartisan,” it’s campaigning.

I won’t be replying to anything else in this fight unless it’s absolutely necessary.

I'm saying that in general, it is more expected of Alliance members to be more bipartisan because that is one of our core pillars. Of course no one is 100% bipartisan. Tongue
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2018, 06:17:11 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Alright Transit, just wanted to put it out there, I don’t want to start another fight Tongue
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2018, 06:24:09 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Alright Transit, just wanted to put it out there, I don’t want to start another fight Tongue
MEMEY CENTRISTS ALWAYS FIGHT TO THE DEATH
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2018, 06:59:50 PM »

First - I don't see how any of this is related to not cooperating and bridging the gap between parties, and second - he already apologized, so why are you still attacking him for that - which I should add, is again not relevant to the argument at hand.

Well anyone who causes a commotion before they are even elected will continue to do so in office.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2018, 07:03:10 PM »

Well anyone who causes a commotion before they are even elected will continue to do so in office.
Ironic.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2018, 07:04:37 PM »
« Edited: May 27, 2018, 07:10:04 PM by Unrelated Popcorn Fire »

Well it's nice of you to respond. So you're waiting for us to create a thread? I suppose I will do so since the voters deserve to know where we all stand on the issues. I do doubt your character and interactions with members of the opposing party which leads me to believe that you are not fit to be Governor of Lincoln. I'll save the rest for the debate. I had some real life business to take care of during the year but now I can serve. Let's not be divisive and I pledge to rise above the fray since I am ready to lead.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2018, 10:54:29 AM »
« Edited: May 28, 2018, 03:53:14 PM by Unrelated Popcorn Fire »

Statement on opponents and Updates

My fellow Atlasians of the Lincoln region, we are witnessing a toxic environment being established by my opponent RC. He continues to display his tendencies which is a further exemplifacrion of his inability which renders him unfit to serve in the office of Lincoln Governor. My other opponent Clyde also has not been actively campaigning as of late. I once again will reiterate that I will participate in a debate with both of them and even created a thread to begin. However, it appears that preparations  are still being made and it is likely going to occur soon. I am the only candidate who can bridge the divide between both parties and ensure that Lincoln will remain committed to its ideals. We cannot embroil ourselves in meaningless pursuits when we have much work that has to be done for our citizens. We also need to be proactive and consistent in our endeavors. I am able to accomplish this. Out of respect to the Lincoln region, we must serve to the best of our ability to make it the most hospitable we possibly can.

I hope to count on your support in the upcoming election on June 22nd.

Thank you.

-Spark498, Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Candidate for Governor
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2018, 04:49:06 PM »
« Edited: June 03, 2018, 11:07:29 PM by Unrelated Popcorn Fire »

Statement on Lincoln Gubernatorial Debate

I am actively attempting to participate in the debate which was scheduled for yesterday at 5 pm, and I have made my opening statement and intend to complete the debate. This highlights my dedication and unwavering allegiance to the Lincoln region. I pledge to be consistent and forthright in the conduction of my duties. I will be patient to answer any of your questions but I do not expect my opponents to reach the level of commitment I have for our beloved region.

Thank you, and I hope to have your support in the upcoming election.

-Spark498
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2018, 06:39:02 PM »
« Edited: June 18, 2018, 05:25:10 PM by Unrelated Popcorn Fire »

Endorsements

Federal

Presidency

Lumine/Siren (Alliance)
North Carolina Yankee (Federalist)

Senate

Lincoln

Not_Madigan (Alliance)

RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2018, 11:02:00 PM »

I am actively attempting to participate in the debate which was scheduled for yesterday at 5 pm, and I have made my opening statement. Either of my opponents have yet to participate. This highlights my dedication and unwavering allegiance to the Lincoln region. I pledge to be consistent and forthright in the conduction of my duties. I will be patient to answer any of your questions but I do not expect my opponents to reach the level of commitment I have for our beloved region.

-Spark498

This is false, only Clyde has yet to participate.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2018, 11:07:55 PM »

I am actively attempting to participate in the debate which was scheduled for yesterday at 5 pm, and I have made my opening statement. Either of my opponents have yet to participate. This highlights my dedication and unwavering allegiance to the Lincoln region. I pledge to be consistent and forthright in the conduction of my duties. I will be patient to answer any of your questions but I do not expect my opponents to reach the level of commitment I have for our beloved region.

-Spark498

This is false, only Clyde has yet to participate.

I look forward to finishing the debate.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2018, 06:56:51 PM »
« Edited: June 11, 2018, 07:02:51 PM by Unrelated Popcorn Fire »

Gubernatorial Debate

My fellow citizens of the Lincoln region, I am patiently awaiting your questions to display my policy positions and answer any inquiries you may have pertaining to my experience. I will also happily debate my opponents who I believe are formidable but are rather inactive as well as immature. If my opponent RC felt forced to participate in the debate, then he shouldn't have and I would have just answered any questions. I believe that the citizens of Lincoln will be the winner in this upcoming election due to the positions I will adhere to. I'll bring these policy proposals to life and take action regarding evident issues in our region. We must have swift and responsible action which I embody. This must be conducted in the office of Lincoln governor and hopefully I will be afforded the opportunity to serve to the best of my ability. These issues will be resolved by working together toward a common goal of advancing our cause. I look forward to speaking with you regarding prevalent issues in the beloved Lincoln region.

Regards,

-Spark498, Candidate for Governor of Lincoln
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2018, 09:45:42 PM »

Election Support

To my fellow Atlasians in the Lincoln region, we have a choice this weekend to elect the candidate who is in the best position to become the Governor. I will hit the ground running and pledge to be as active as possible. I will be vigilant in working with the legislature to sign bills that will protect each citizen in our region. It is important to be forthright and responsible while conducting the duties of the office, and my opponents have displayed either inactivity or ineptitude. We cannot afford to have this in the office of Lincoln Governor, and I have proven that I am committed and ready to lead as soon as possible. We will not be demoralized any longer and not become preoccupied with meaningless pursuits. I look forward to serving Lincoln once again and I hope the voters will choose to elect me. This will provide us with a chance to move forward into the future which is extremely promising. I promise to do my best in aiding our citizens gain a more productive life and I'll do anything to make sure that you all stay safeguarded against all dangers. Please consider voting on June 22nd, you can make a difference.

I'd be honored to have your support in the upcoming election this weekend.

Thanks so much.

-Spark498, Former Lincoln Assemblyman and Candidate for Governor of Lincoln
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2018, 09:49:21 PM »

v a g u e  c e n t r i s m
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2018, 09:51:41 PM »

Do you require clarification?
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2018, 09:56:49 PM »

You.ll get my first preference for Lincoln Governor.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2018, 01:40:18 PM »

You.ll get my first preference for Lincoln Governor.

Thank you very much for your support. Together we change the way Lincoln operates.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2018, 02:24:11 PM »

Bold Statement on Lt. Governor of Lincoln Selection

If elected this weekend, in order to compromise with members of the Progressive Union Party, I'm proud to announce that I will be selecting a Lieutenant Governor from the PUP to succeed Federalist Lt. Gov. RGN from the Lincoln Assembly. I believe that this action reflects and embodies the principle of bipartisanship and will bridge the divide in our region. I plan to work with the Lt. Governor to enact policies that will be from both sides of the aisle to ensure that all perspectives are being taken into account. Working together and collectively to solve problems in the Lincoln region, it will become revitalized and a place we all can be more proud of once change is instilled. I pledge to be as transparent as possible and I believe that this is integral to our success as citizens. This is a necessary promise to ensure that not only but can we move forward into a more prosperous future, but accomplish this by bringing members of all parties along and hearing their voices. There will no longer be anymore divisiveness and I will be sure that it does not occur. Please consider voting for a candidate that will bring lasting change to the Lincoln Region. I will deliver that as Governor.

Thank you for your support and consideration. Please vote on June 22nd for a new future which will be better and brighter than ever.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2018, 03:37:49 PM »
« Edited: June 18, 2018, 03:47:37 PM by Unrelated Popcorn Fire »

Party Affiliation - I'm Back!

Due to the recent inactivity of the Civil Democratic Union Party, I have decided to switch back to my original party, the Federalist Party. This is out of service to the Lincoln region, I served as a member of the Assembly as a Federalist and will strive to serve as Governor in the same party. We need a party that is active and serves a major role in our region's politics. I will attempt to become the first member of my party to become Governor of the region. I would like to still emphasize my political views as being very moderate and invite any PUP members to join in voting for me. I look favorably upon both parties and am willing to negotiate with them. Both myself and opponent have defected from the party, but now I have returned and am ready to make the necessary changes to the Lincoln region!

-Spark498, Former Member of the Lincoln Assembly and Candidate for Governor

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies