The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:09:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL)  (Read 8491 times)
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

« on: September 12, 2017, 03:19:08 PM »

MW: And for the most ridiculous and least important question of them all, what will you do to address the North Korea situation?

OV: I pledge that, once I take that oath and become your President, the North Korean situation will cease to be a problem. Specifically, it will cease to exist because I will abolish the dull fanfiction generator that is the Game Moderation department within days of taking office. This is, I think, a novel approach to the problem.

This answer is absolutely insane... it would dissolve Atlasia as we know it. As someone who would like Fhtagn to be more dedicated to conservative principles, I disavow the radical buffoonery expressed in this answer. Fhtagn is a valuable ally who is showing she is willing to listen. Change will not be brought by tearing apart the core fabrics of our society, as these core fabrics are essential to our conservative principles.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies