The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:40:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Nyman Questioner (DFW BOMBSHELL)  (Read 8427 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 08, 2017, 08:17:55 PM »

Mike wells is hillary clinton? What an untruthful accusation.
Calling him someone who has 'love' for 'Wall Street' is also off mark. It is an accusation thrown out of thin air.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 06:26:30 PM »

Yes, I miss the days Fhtagn was Speaker in a clear and specific way. I learned the virtue of activity. Fhtagn introduced me to that. She taught the crop of delegates which I was part of of this. That is nothing to be ashamed of - activity is the lifeblood of the game.
Are you trying to be Atlasia's equivalent of the National Enquirer by misreporting on this issue?
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 07:55:51 PM »

Yes, I miss the days Fhtagn was Speaker in a clear and specific way. I learned the virtue of activity. Fhtagn introduced me to that. She taught the crop of delegates which I was part of of this. That is nothing to be ashamed of - activity is the lifeblood of the game.
Are you trying to be Atlasia's equivalent of the National Enquirer by misreporting on this issue?

The least we can expect is for the politicians that we pay our hard-earned money to is that they show up for work; the fact that some seek election without being aware of that is incredibly troubling, and is condemned by The Questioner.

We are an independent news organisation that seeks to report the news that others are scared to.  We are apolitical and examine everyone, unlike our competition who are merely the press arm of the Presidency.  We stand by all of our reporting, and would suggest that the legal system is available if you feel challenged - although we refer you to the reply given in the case of Arkell v. Pressdram if you elect to go down that route.
your story, regardless of any claims you make about the quality of your reporting, advertises false statements as true. You clearly didn't do your job correctly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies