ESPN article on the Cheatriots and the NFL
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:43:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  ESPN article on the Cheatriots and the NFL
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ESPN article on the Cheatriots and the NFL  (Read 441 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 01, 2017, 09:32:48 AM »

link

warning-long

I don't understand why people think they will get away with things like this.  sh**tting on your legacy for short term goals seems stupid when you're as talented as everybody thinks Tom and Bill are....unless they know they were not good enough to ever reach those goals without being pieces of sh**t. Bill cheated in Cleveland and still sucked ass.
vanguard96
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 09:30:32 AM »

link

warning-long

I don't understand why people think they will get away with things like this.  sh**tting on your legacy for short term goals seems stupid when you're as talented as everybody thinks Tom and Bill are....unless they know they were not good enough to ever reach those goals without being pieces of sh**t. Bill cheated in Cleveland and still sucked ass.

Nothing new. Spin from the Mark Brunell & Tony Dungy side who feel they were burned. Haha
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 07:44:49 AM »

It's just interesting how long Billicheat has been cheating and generally getting away with it, hell, some people (barely) even celebrate it.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 07:41:40 PM »

It's just interesting how long Billicheat has been cheating and generally getting away with it, hell, some people (barely) even celebrate it.
I agree with this 100%. I've hated him and the Cheatriots ever since they defeated my former favorite NFL team (Rams) in 2002.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 04:02:47 PM »

The Patriots are nothing but dirty rotten cheaters, and should have their titles (at least from the 2014 season) rescinded.  Of course, that never will happen, but I can dream, right?

Anyway, Tom Brady wouldn't be GOAT even if he didn't cheat.  That title only belongs to Johnny Unitas.  And for recent QBs, Peyton Manning is better than Brady.

I agree with this 100%. I've hated him and the Cheatriots ever since they defeated my former favorite NFL team (Rams) in 2002.
Not to mention they cheated in that game too.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 04:09:34 PM »

Throw the conniving prick Belichick in jail and force Brady to play for the Browns for 5 years. Disgusting how they ruined a formerly great sports league.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies