MO-Sen, CFG (R): Hawley in the lead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:59:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  MO-Sen, CFG (R): Hawley in the lead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO-Sen, CFG (R): Hawley in the lead  (Read 2934 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« on: July 14, 2017, 12:41:03 PM »

omg! I am going to panic! polls taken in the summer before the election year are always accurate!
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 12:54:35 PM »

Republican pollster Fabrizio Lee on behalf of the Club for Growth. We have yet to see an independent poll for this race.

help me... i am going to panic
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 02:17:33 AM »

The sooner Democrats accept that Missouri is dead for them, the better. Sure, maybe Kander could eek out a 50.1% to 49.9% win in the general if he were to primary McCaskill, but he definitely would be a one termer. McCaskill may sneak through if Hartzler is the nominee and ruins everything, but would definitely be winning election to her last term. Rather than trying to leak every last drop out of Missouri, Dems should triage it and focus on keeping IN/ND and picking up NV/AZ.

Why would it have to be 50.1 to 49.9? Why not 51 to 48? Why not 49.3 to 48.7? You know there are often third party candidates correct?

You are aware that Kander is why overrated? You are aware that it is impossible to predict elections in 2022? You are aware that its too early to triage any where though signs may be coming more in January 2018 not July 2017.

I am not predicting McCaskill will win but I will say a great way to lose an election is to be absolutely confident that it is an election you absolutely can not lose! We all saw that last year!
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 02:28:21 AM »

This is going to be the most annoying race of 2018 to read about on atlas. the McCaskill hacks and the Hawley bois are already annoying.

I am not a McCaskill hack. I think this forum is way to obsessed with her tho.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies