4Chan Declares War On CNN, The ‘Media Mafia’ After They Blackmail & Threaten ...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 09:28:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  4Chan Declares War On CNN, The ‘Media Mafia’ After They Blackmail & Threaten ...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 4Chan Declares War On CNN, The ‘Media Mafia’ After They Blackmail & Threaten ...  (Read 4201 times)
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2017, 08:26:27 PM »

Yeah, I've been posting at 4chan since 2007.  They'll just say "not your personal army f****t" and the thread will be gone in ten minutes.  You would know that if you weren't such a goddamn normie.

Hilarious. No you haven't.

Yes I have, newfag.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2017, 08:28:41 PM »

White people.
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey

Political Matrix
E: 8.77, S: 8.79

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2017, 08:36:46 PM »

Yeah, I've been posting at 4chan since 2007.  They'll just say "not your personal army f****t" and the thread will be gone in ten minutes.  You would know that if you weren't such a goddamn normie.

Hilarious. No you haven't.

Yes I have, newfag.

Nope.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2017, 09:13:22 PM »

If all you people REALLY believe what you are saying here... then will you go post these same statements over at 4Chan or cross post this thread over there?
Yes.

Why? Because they're impotent children

Do it then.
How have you seen none of my posts? Do you not know who I am?

Typical newfag Sad
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2017, 11:43:21 PM »

If all you people REALLY believe what you are saying here... then will you go post these same statements over at 4Chan or cross post this thread over there?

If not, why not?

4chan isn't what it used to be man. Just accept it.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2017, 11:45:23 PM »

Are 4chan a uniform political consciousness the same way this board is?

Discuss with maps.
We are too divided to be uniform.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2017, 02:01:31 AM »

TJ posts read like he's a 50+ year old man who only knows about 4chan through news reports.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2017, 02:25:32 AM »

This thread is pretty dumb.
EnglishPete

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2017, 02:34:42 AM »

This ought to really cut into CNN's core viewer demographic of airport terminal goers and doctor's office waiting room sitters.

It could, and not just this but the whole sequence of recent events together. It absolutely could cut into that demographic

James O'Keefe‏ @JamesOKeefeIII
Replying to @Cernovich
CNN's @jimmydcarr admitted to our undercover journalist that @CNN is in airports only "because it doesn't piss anyone off." #CNNBlackmail

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/882694701068976128

Getting enough people to complain to get waiting rooms to switch the channel shouldn't be too difficult. Airports could be more difficult to get to change the channel but that should be doable. If CNN is losing its reputation as 'not too partisan or controversial' and is increasingly seen as being as shrill and partisan as Fox or MSNBC then that will motivate a switching of the channel, particularly if its accompanied by lots of complaints.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2017, 02:36:00 AM »

This ought to really cut into CNN's core viewer demographic of airport terminal goers and doctor's office waiting room sitters.

It could, and not just this but the whole sequence of recent events together. It absolutely could cut into that demographic

Replying to @Cernovich
CNN's @jimmydcarr admitted to our undercover journalist that @CNN is in airports only "because it doesn't piss anyone off." #CNNBlackmail

Getting enough people to complain to get waiting rooms to switch the channel shouldn't be too difficult. Airports could be more difficult to get to change the channel but that should be doable. If CNN is losing its reputation as 'not too partisan or controversial' and is increasingly seen as being as shrill and partisan as Fox or MSNBC then that will motivate a switching of the channel, particularly if its accompanied by lots of complaints.

All the networks should be pissing lots of people off for being total trash.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2017, 04:22:52 AM »

Replying to @Cernovich

CNN isn't partisan. They just want a spectacle. It's why they have Jeffery Lord and Corey Lewandowski on payroll for god sake.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2017, 10:31:08 AM »

Yeah, and it has a lot of posts that are close to the line, that I had to read and think about to boot. Boo!
GGover
BBovine
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.06, S: 2.09

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2017, 04:43:48 PM »

They took CNN's rating on the app store down to 1 star and they're making a bunch of .gifs of Trump attacking CNN logos.

God, I hate /pol/ so much. I can't believe I used to be one of those idiots.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2017, 05:34:44 PM »

LOL OP probably is too afraid to visit /b/ out of fear of seeing a nipple.
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey

Political Matrix
E: 8.77, S: 8.79

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2017, 08:30:33 PM »

They took CNN's rating on the app store down to 1 star and they're making a bunch of .gifs of Trump attacking CNN logos.

It's more than making .gifs.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/07/06/ratings-collapse-cnn-now-losing-nick-nite-prime-time-ratings-war/

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/CNN-staff-personal-info-leaked/2017/07/06/id/800174/
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2017, 08:42:10 PM »

http://thefederalist.com/2017/07/06/ratings-collapse-cnn-now-losing-nick-nite-prime-time-ratings-war/

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/CNN-staff-personal-info-leaked/2017/07/06/id/800174/
The federlist? Really? Why not post WND? Also second link is a lot worse then what you are accusing CNN are doing so bravo
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2017, 09:35:31 PM »

The federlist? Really? Why not post WND? Also second link is a lot worse then what you are accusing CNN are doing so bravo

Conservatives have no principles, news at 11.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies