Canada apologizes and gives 10 million to someone who killed an American solider
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:38:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Canada apologizes and gives 10 million to someone who killed an American solider
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Canada apologizes and gives 10 million to someone who killed an American solider  (Read 5272 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2017, 05:46:42 PM »

Canada is a member of NATO and since America was attacked by al queda who were harbored by the tailban they too were at war with the tailban meaning this guy committed TREASON . I think the US should put a law that anyone who is part of ISIS , AL Queda , or the tailban should get the Death Penealty . I think Omar should be sued till he is bankrupt and then he  should be banned from recieving  any social services (including the most basic ones ) .

He is a terrible person and the fact that left is praising this proves they hate America .

Wasn't he 15 years old at the time he was captured?  You support the death penalty for minors?

Ok make an exception for minors but still life no parole
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2017, 12:09:14 PM »

Someone is #triggered.

Get over it, snowflakes.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2017, 12:27:29 PM »

Someone is #triggered.

Get over it, snowflakes.

Who wouldn't get angry over the release of someone who committed murder and treason
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2017, 12:42:42 PM »

Someone is #triggered.

Get over it, snowflakes.

Who wouldn't get angry over the release of someone who committed murder and treason

Perhaps you should consider directing some of that anger at the government officials who bungled the case because they couldn't be bothered to gather evidence the legal way.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2017, 12:49:11 PM »
« Edited: July 06, 2017, 12:51:08 PM by Old School Republican »

Someone is #triggered.

Get over it, snowflakes.

Perhaps you should consider directing some of that anger at the government officials who bungled the case because they couldn't be bothered to gather evidence the legal way.

Still guilty of treason , and now I wish this terrorist didn't leave the battlefield alive
Kringla Heimsins
France

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2017, 01:32:55 PM »
« Edited: July 06, 2017, 06:46:04 PM by Kringla Heimsins »

Someone is #triggered.

Get over it, snowflakes.

Still guilty of treason , and now I wish this terrorist didn't leave the battlefield alive

Jesus. He was 15, there is no way he joined the Taliban voluntarily, especially given what we know about him now.

(Edit: F-ed up my message formatting, what I wanted to say ended up inside the quotations.)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2017, 01:40:30 PM »

Computer, you DO realize that you can't arrest a non-American for treason, right?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2017, 01:53:03 PM »

Computer, you DO realize that you can't arrest a non-American for treason, right?

Yeah, but while we had him we should have taken care of business right away

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2017, 02:11:04 PM »

NATO 5th article says if one country in NATO is attacked everyone is at war with the attacker . Since Canada is part of NATO Canada was also at war with the Tailban and Al Queda meaning he did commit treason.
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2017, 09:04:06 AM »

Article 5 is used against sovereign states not terror organisations since to use it would be to imply that the latter are some way legitimate.  Besides; it'd also be incredibly hypocritical for a wide range of reasons - the first that comes to mind is that people from America were openly funding the IRA which were, eh, a terror organisation and under your argument America ought to have arrested them for Treason, which seems rather rediculous.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2017, 11:27:11 AM »
« Edited: July 08, 2017, 01:13:14 PM by TexasGurl »

which means he is a terrorist and is evil .

Just dismissing people as "evil"  is deplorable. People who've actually had to go through shit (eg, because of your scummy reaganite black-and-white absurdly narrow-minded worldview destroying their home) tend to be a lot more morally grey then you seem to think. People are complicated, and committing mass murder against young men caught up in a dangerous ideology that rose in response to your own intervention from your comfortable perch on top of the world because oil COMMUNISM is disgusting. You people are always so unbearably simple. Grow up. Learn to see the world with more complexity then the average five year old.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2017, 12:13:27 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2017, 01:13:54 PM by TexasGurl »

Just dismissing people as "evil"  is deplorable. People who've actually had to go through shit (eg, because of your scummy reaganite black-and-white absurdly narrow-minded worldview destroying their home) tend to be a lot more morally grey then you seem to think. People are complicated, and committing mass murder against young men caught up in a dangerous ideology that rose in response to your own intervention from your comfortable perch on top of the world because oil COMMUNISM is disgusting. You people are always so unbearably simple. Grow up. Learn to see the world with more complexity then the average five year old.

Trump is outright evil.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2017, 02:03:57 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2017, 01:27:23 PM by TexasGurl »

Trump is outright evil.

Not more evil then Omar and not a bigger apologist for evil than trudeau
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2017, 02:08:04 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2017, 01:14:38 PM by TexasGurl »

I don't care one freakin bit what Omar reasons were for doing it or why he became one , all I know is he is a terrorist and deserves the punishment they get .

And no you are deplorable if you think terrorists don't deserve to die or be in prison for the rest of their life .
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2017, 02:13:24 PM »
« Edited: July 07, 2017, 02:15:16 PM by Santander »

And no you are deplorable if you think terrorists don't deserve to die or be in prison for the rest of their life .
So you believe Nelson Mandela should've rotted in prison for his entire life?

For the record, I'm fine with capital punishment for terrorists, but your statement is outrageous as usual.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2017, 02:27:30 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2017, 01:15:13 PM by TexasGurl »

Just dismissing people as "evil"  is deplorable. People who've actually had to go through shit (eg, because of your scummy reaganite black-and-white absurdly narrow-minded worldview destroying their home) tend to be a lot more morally grey then you seem to think. People are complicated, and committing mass murder against young men caught up in a dangerous ideology that rose in response to your own intervention from your comfortable perch on top of the world because oil COMMUNISM is disgusting. You people are always so unbearably simple. Grow  up. Learn to see the world with more complexity then the average five year old.

I don't care one freakin bit what Omar reasons were for doing it or why he became one , all I know is he is a terrorist and deserves the punishment they get .

Under the federal Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act, breaking into a chickencoop to film the inhumane treatment of animals is arguably terrorism. You can be a terrorist without killing anyone.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2017, 02:58:41 PM »

So you believe Nelson Mandela should've rotted in prison for his entire life?

For the record, I'm fine with capital punishment for terrorists, but your statement is outrageous as usual.

Except South Africa then was a dictatorship, America isn't .
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2017, 04:24:56 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2017, 01:16:17 PM by TexasGurl »

--->The point --->
Your head

You are a horrible person. You can't seem to see anything outside of your narrow bullshit worldview, you have no empathy. These people are doing this because America and the west destroyed their governments, installed horrific dictatorships, did so much meddling for its own selfish needs, and gave zero about what happened to the people there. These countries are stuck in a rut and for many young men there right wing terrorist ideologies give them a purpose, somewhere to go, a reason to exist, to matter. Its similar with gangs.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2017, 04:49:08 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2017, 01:17:26 PM by TexasGurl »

--->The point --->
Your head

You are a horrible person. You can't seem to see anything outside of your narrow bullshit worldview, you have no empathy. These people are doing this because America and the west destroyed their governments, installed horrific dictatorships, did so much meddling for its own selfish needs, and gave zero about what happened to the people there. These countries are stuck in a rut and for many young men there right wing terrorist ideologies give them a purpose, somewhere to go, a reason to exist, to matter. Its similar with gangs.

Wow I don't have empathy for people who joined the tailban/al queda , that's such  a bad thing  . Hell no I don't have any empathy for these people and no one should . People who join ISIS , Al Queda , and the Tailban all deserve to die .Also  Omar was living in Canada and after 9/11 he decided to join the Tailban so that makes him nothing but a scumbag who likely approved of those attacks which by definition makes him EVIL.

Why don't you leftist get that  it was the SOVIET UNION who destabilized Afghanistan not America cause if they NEVER invaded Afghanistan there never would have been a civil war .The  Middle East has always been a place run by dictators or empires so stop blaming America for that .
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2017, 04:54:36 PM »

Thread still hasn't gotten much better.... just sayin'.
Kringla Heimsins
France

« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2017, 06:30:48 PM »

Jesus, HE WAS FIFTEEN YEARS OLD. He was brainwashed by his father, his confessions were extracted under torture, and he was never tried as a child as he should have been. He doesn't deserve life in prison.
Even members of the Waffen-SS didn't get a life sentence. Only Rüdolf Hess did, and only the very top leaders were executed. (The SS was considered a criminal organization.) Detaining every single member of such an organization for life is impossible.
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2017, 06:44:42 PM »

I note that the OP has done his normal thing of ignoring awkward points that he can't address.

So I'll ask more directly: should America have arrested people who directly funded the IRA for Treason?  Or indeed; those who gave weapons and support for the Mujahideen in the eighties?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2017, 07:00:41 PM »

I note that the OP has done his normal thing of ignoring awkward points that he can't address.

So I'll ask more directly: should America have arrested people who directly funded the IRA for Treason?  Or indeed; those who gave weapons and support for the Mujahideen in the eighties?

He will answer no to the IRA question.
Why ? Because they had light colored skin.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2017, 07:15:22 PM »

If they tried to make war on the UK yes they should have .

For the mujaheddin absolutely not since the Soviet Union was the bigger threat to the world at the time and they invaded Afghanistan with 0 justification and even less then the us invasion of Iraq .
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2017, 07:17:10 PM »

If they tried to make war on the UK yes they should have .

For the mujaheddin absolutely not since the Soviet Union was the bigger threat to the world at the time and they invaded Afghanistan with 0 justification and even less then the us invasion of Iraq .

That's the entire friggin point of the IRA, genius. Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies