Trump Launches Another Sexist Tweet In Newest Attack On ‘Morning Joe’ Hosts
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 02:58:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Launches Another Sexist Tweet In Newest Attack On ‘Morning Joe’ Hosts  (Read 628 times)
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 01, 2017, 02:20:02 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 02:26:24 PM »

If you went back in time 3 years, you couldn't convince someone that this was the future of America. No one would believe you.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 02:33:54 PM »

If you went back in time 3 years, you couldn't convince someone that this was the future of America. No one would believe you.

I damn sure wouldn't have believed it. I might have in the sense that I'm a bit of a cynic, but not entirely. It makes me yearn for the days when the biggest controversy from the White House was FOX News whining about the color of Obama's suit and him hosting rappers. Simpler times...
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 02:38:49 PM »

Freedom of the Press is sacred to any democracy, and it is a good thing that NBC stands up to Donald Trump against this vile, mad tirade. President Trump would save himself much trouble for unpopular measures if he would exercise some self-control.

I have encountered senility, and one thing that goes is self-control. My late father, an intelligent, rational, civilized person who despised violence became abusive and even violent. I took a dog that he thought of highly to the nursing home to see him, and he took the dog's leash and started wrapping the leash around the dog's neck. He or the dog was going to get hurt, so I took the dog and left with tears in my eyes. I do not cry cheaply. I had to dodge some punches from him at a mental ward in which he was a patient.  

To be sure, I am not trained in mental health, but like almost everyone else I can recognize abnormal behavior as well as anyone unless the pathology is Asperger's (which I have).

Violent language is a rarity among America's Presidents -- until Trump.    

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 02:45:02 PM »

I damn sure wouldn't have believed it. I might have in the sense that I'm a bit of a cynic, but not entirely. It makes me yearn for the days when the biggest controversy from the White House was FOX News whining about the color of Obama's suit and him hosting rappers. Simpler times...
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 05:02:36 PM »

NBC is reaping what they sowed. They were the ones who gave this guy a decade long reality tv show and building him up to be this superb businessman. They shouldn't have given him a platform or this much positive branding if they knew he was a dunce and an a hole.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2017, 07:04:15 PM »

Fake President is failing (because he's an incompetent idiot), so he falls back on the only thing he knows: his attention-seeking celebrity troll shtick.

Thanks, Republicans!

Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 08:15:06 PM »

NBC is reaping what they sowed. They were the ones who gave this guy a decade long reality tv show and building him up to be this superb businessman. They shouldn't have given him a platform or this much positive branding if they knew he was a dunce and an a hole.

True. And these people kept playing his rallies non-stop & gave him 2B worth free of advertising. They thought the whole deal would lead to huge viewership & they ignored that this man was running to President & they took the whole campaign as a reality show !
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2017, 11:35:52 PM »

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that Sanchez isn't here to post.

He is undoubtedly working the shaft for his hero Trump right now. Literally.
The Self
Rookie
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2017, 11:51:26 PM »

In wrestling terms (and we know Trump learned extensively from Vince McMahon), this entire thing is a worked shoot. Joe and Mika get headlines, MSNBC gets ratings, and Trump gets to bolster his "maverick" persona. Win-win-win.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2017, 12:54:37 AM »

In wrestling terms (and we know Trump learned extensively from Vince McMahon), this entire thing is a worked shoot. Joe and Mika get headlines, MSNBC gets ratings, and Trump gets to bolster his "maverick" persona. Win-win-win.

Obviously, that is pure speculation.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2017, 03:19:41 AM »

How low has Trump gone? Bad (or sick) guy!
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2017, 06:17:21 AM »

So what exactly is he using this to distract us from?
Silent Hunter
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2017, 06:49:24 AM »

So what exactly is he using this to distract us from?

Everything that's wrong with his sorry Presidency. The day this man leaves office, I will have a cider to celebrate.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2017, 06:56:14 AM »

Donald has also adressed the criticism of his Twitter use.... ON TWITTER. Of course, he's right and they're wrong:

Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2017, 08:17:41 AM »

Donald has also adressed the criticism of his Twitter use.... ON TWITTER. Of course, he's right and they're wrong:

The problem is not his use of social media. It's that he's stupid, crazy, and ignorant. Social media just makes that blindingly obvious, because it lets his idiocy, insanity, and ignorance flow out unfiltered.

(And he won (the Electoral College), because: his opponent was  an awful candidate, AND Russian intelligence helped him, AND from several critical decisions by the FBI Director.)

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2017, 11:59:50 AM »

The problem is not his use of social media. It's that he's stupid, crazy, and ignorant. Social media just makes that blindingly obvious, because it lets his idiocy, insanity, and ignorance flow out unfiltered.

(And he won (the Electoral College), because: his opponent was  an awful candidate, AND Russian intelligence helped him, AND from several critical decisions by the FBI Director.)

Oh wow.
If this is the new "modern day presidential" behavior, then we might as well have elected Rodrigo Duterte.
I think trump has lost it. I don't know how many times I have to repeat the fact that he has severe mental problems.
I assure you, Melania and some of his family members, are not "OK" with all this childish/immature activity.
Not only is all this below the Office of the President, it is below the normal behavior of any adult on this planet.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies