Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 06:17:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski  (Read 20355 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2017, 04:20:56 PM »

He needs to let crap that he gets everyday go. He can't keep tweeting stuff like this.

Why should he stop?...it fires your base up.
Nothing gets the GOP goobers more motivated than fear, latent racism, hatred, misogyny, and tribal division.
Trump knows what you guys like and he keeps giving it to you.

You're an idiotic hack, you know that? I can never get on this forum and go 5 posts without someone calling the GOP some kinda hateful party. Grow the f*** up.

LOL.
Don't be so pissy.
There is much truth in what Atlas member, Mondale Won 1 State, is saying.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #151 on: June 29, 2017, 04:24:13 PM »

Yet another reason (and there are many) why I'm glad I voted the way I did (for Gary Johnson).

Yeah, Johnson voters in Michigan surely helped a lot in keeping Trump away from the Oval Office.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #152 on: June 29, 2017, 04:24:18 PM »

He needs to let crap that he gets everyday go. He can't keep tweeting stuff like this.

Nothing gets the GOP goobers more motivated than fear, latent racism, hatred, misogyny, and tribal division.

You're an idiotic hack, you know that? I can never get on this forum and go 5 posts without someone calling the GOP some kinda hateful party. Grow the f*** up.

LOL.
Don't be so pissy.
There is much truth in what Atlas member, Mondale Won 1 State, is saying.
Yeah cuz we're all racists and sexists who would kill ourselves if Trump asked. We live on his tweets it's all we eat for breakfast lunch and dinner yeah you caught us all 🙄

Don't be such an idiotic hack yourself
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #153 on: June 29, 2017, 04:25:51 PM »

Gianaforte tied with Quist. Gianaforte bodyslams reporter. Get's 300% increase in donations and wins by 6%

Karen Handel down by 7% against Ossoff. Starts running ads featuring only liberal women laced with misogyny and blaming leftist snowflakes for Steve Scalise's shooting. Wins by 3%

Donald Trump. Starts out at 1% in the polls out of like 20 candidates. Praises David Duke, says Obama created ISIS and wasn't born in the US, insults Gold Star Muslim family, insults virtually any woman who questions him, instigates violence at rallies, and much much more. Beats out 20 polished Republicans.

Face it...your party is fueled by mean spirited bigotry that is routinely heightened to fever pitch.
So many lies. Take off the blinders and just understand. I'm not gonna bother refutinng these claims since you won't give a s*** anyway.

Now please stop the blatant hackery and derailing of the thread
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #154 on: June 29, 2017, 04:26:52 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://thehill.com/media/340152-former-gop-press-secretary-msnbc-host-women-in-white-house-should-condemn-trumps
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #155 on: June 29, 2017, 04:36:10 PM »

Gianaforte tied with Quist. Gianaforte bodyslams reporter. Get's 300% increase in donations and wins by 6%

Karen Handel down by 7% against Ossoff. Starts running ads featuring only liberal women laced with misogyny and blaming leftist snowflakes for Steve Scalise's shooting. Wins by 3%

Donald Trump. Starts out at 1% in the polls out of like 20 candidates. Praises David Duke, says Obama created ISIS and wasn't born in the US, insults Gold Star Muslim family, insults virtually any woman who questions him, instigates violence at rallies, and much much more. Beats out 20 polished Republicans.

Face it...your party is fueled by mean spirited bigotry that is routinely heightened to fever pitch.
So many lies. Take off the blinders and just understand. I'm not gonna bother refutinng these claims since you won't give a s*** anyway.

Trump has shown Republicans the way to keep winning elections despise being disadvantaged by demographics. Keep bigotry and division at a constant heightened fever pitch. Lie shamelessly if you need to in order to keep the irrational mob like fear alive within voters. Claim Muslims celebrated 9/11 in New Jersey is one example. Tell people liberals are ''hunting'' you poor Christian conservatives is another.

Yeah those are all lies but they know what you mean when you say Mexicans are rapists or Muslims celebrated 9/11. It's like making a wink before telling a racist joke when in the presence of a minority.

Also, I didn't say the entire Republican party is racist but roughly 50%-55% is purely motivated by some form of Demographic bigotry/fear. The rest know Trump is a scumbag but they'll put up with anything to get a Conservative SCOTUS since they know the term Conservative Principles was always a sham anyway.
You're wrong about all of that but end it now. This isn't the thread
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #156 on: June 29, 2017, 04:40:59 PM »

And I'm very glad he doesn't anymore!

But yes, GOP civil war continues and I could not be more delighted that the Trump Insurgency is still finding trouble six months in. I'm like that kid with the popcorn everytime he tweets and causes trouble for himself.

Quite honestly, being #NeverTrump is great. No Hillary while one can fling political rocks at the Trump people futilely trying to govern. What's that word? Oh yeah, #WINNING

This must be a little bittersweet for you, right? Given that there's a good chance the events we're living through right now are the death rattles of Reaganite conservatism.

Eh Reagan's Revolution lasted 40-45 years and reshaped the country and the world. I'm good with what we accomplished and how far we came under his ideology and times. The end of a political alignment usually sucks for the partisans but I think we did a lot of great things.

But I'm pretty happy that if anyone had to take the fall for the end of the Reagan realignment, it would be Trump's people who get written up as the Hoovers and Buchanans of the times.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #157 on: June 29, 2017, 04:47:09 PM »

Trump is obviously crazy, but it is what it is. He is nuts. Period.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #158 on: June 29, 2017, 04:50:31 PM »

And I'm very glad he doesn't anymore!

But yes, GOP civil war continues and I could not be more delighted that the Trump Insurgency is still finding trouble six months in. I'm like that kid with the popcorn everytime he tweets and causes trouble for himself.

Quite honestly, being #NeverTrump is great. No Hillary while one can fling political rocks at the Trump people futilely trying to govern. What's that word? Oh yeah, #WINNING

This must be a little bittersweet for you, right? Given that there's a good chance the events we're living through right now are the death rattles of Reaganite conservatism.

Eh Reagan's Revolution lasted 40-45 years and reshaped the country and the world. I'm good with what we accomplished and how far we came under his ideology and times. The end of a political alignment usually sucks for the partisans but I think we did a lot of great things.

But I'm pretty happy that if anyone had to take the fall for the end of the Reagan realignment, it would be Trump's people who get written up as the Hoovers and Buchanans of the times.

Basically in so many words…

The Reaganites = the cool kids who ruled and had all the good parties and booze and sex.
The Trumpites = the nerds who hosted the school chess club and played D&D and never got near a woman. Or ever got drunk.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #159 on: June 29, 2017, 04:54:02 PM »

The Trumpites = the nerds who hosted the school chess club and played D&D and never got near a woman. Or ever got drunk.
hueylong
Rookie
United States

« Reply #160 on: June 29, 2017, 05:14:12 PM »

Not going to speak to the larger argument here, but thought I'd point out that the claim that Trump's tweeting specifically is what energizes his base is really completely unfounded. His tweets have gotten less and less engagement over time:

https://www.apnews.com/8e181e9329ca444fafc490b16b787447

Anecdotally, the number one complaint I hear from family and friends (or even strangers/acquaintances) who support Trump is his obnoxious tweeting. If it was an innovative way to connect with voters during the campaign, it's nothing but a detriment now. He would give it up if he knew what was good for him, but he's self-destructive and stubborn so I imagine he won't.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #161 on: June 29, 2017, 05:23:36 PM »

Trump is obviously crazy, but it is what it is. He is nuts. Period.

When Bronz doesn't say "both sides do it" in some way, you know something has gone horribly wrong.
EnglishPete

« Reply #162 on: June 29, 2017, 05:30:45 PM »

Trump has never praised David Duke, he never said that Obama wasn't born in the US ( he expressed doubts but that's not the same thing), he only criticised a Gold Star family after they publicly criticised him in very strong terms, he does not 'insult any woman who questions him' he insults people who report on or question him in a hostile matter both men and women. Violence at his rallies was instigated by DNC and leftist provocateurs, he simply expressed frustration with such people and urged that they be ejected asap. As for the US government's role in deliberately encouraging Islamic extremism for decades let's not go down that particular rabbit hole right now but there is more truth in what he said about that than many would care to admit.

As for Mike she's been aiming highly personal insults at Trump for a long time, why shouldn't he respond in kind.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #163 on: June 29, 2017, 05:34:44 PM »

Trump has shown Republicans the way to keep winning elections despise being disadvantaged by demographics. Keep bigotry and division at a constant heightened fever pitch. Lie shamelessly if you need to in order to keep the irrational mob like fear alive within voters. Claim Muslims celebrated 9/11 in New Jersey is one example. Tell people liberals are ''hunting'' you poor Christian conservatives is another.

Yeah those are all lies but they know what you mean when you say Mexicans are rapists or Muslims celebrated 9/11. It's like making a wink before telling a racist joke when in the presence of a minority.

Also, I didn't say the entire Republican party is racist but roughly 50%-55% is purely motivated by some form of Demographic bigotry/fear. The rest know Trump is a scumbag but they'll put up with anything to get a Conservative SCOTUS since they know the term Conservative Principles was always a sham anyway.

This. So much this.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #164 on: June 29, 2017, 05:58:11 PM »

I know Mondale basically just makes stuff up, but Gianforte wasn't tied with Quist before #Assaultgate and Handel was never down 7 in the average.

That's debatable.

No, it really isn't - go back and check the polls. This idea that Gianforte would have lost had it not been for his body slam is definitely one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #165 on: June 29, 2017, 06:03:52 PM »
« Edited: June 29, 2017, 06:05:29 PM by Beet »

I know Mondale basically just makes stuff up, but Gianforte wasn't tied with Quist before #Assaultgate and Handel was never down 7 in the average.

That's debatable.

No, it really isn't - go back and check the polls. This idea that Gianforte would have lost had it not been for his body slam is definitely one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum.

Nice to cut out the rest of my quote. As I said, what I find absurd is that people like you and EnglishPete defend Republicans on points that, even if they went the other way, would make no difference to you. Like, who even cares? If Mondale was right, it would make no difference to you.

I mean, by the issues, you should both be Democrats. He rails against "corporate oligarchy" whereas you have negative PC scores and support Jeremy Corbyn.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #166 on: June 29, 2017, 06:09:06 PM »

Beet, you very well know politics is more about a cultural battle for the heart of America than any issue because no matter what neoliberalism has a stronghold over our wasteland of a country. All that matters is the feeling of winning.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #167 on: June 29, 2017, 06:11:52 PM »

Deflection. I'm not defending anyone, I was just commenting on this inane (and verifiably wrong) claim that Gianforte and Quist were tied before this incident happened and that the GOP only won the race because Gianforte punched a reporter or whatever. And again, Handel was never down 7 points in the RCP average either.

I cut out the rest of your response because it had nothing to do with the subject I was referring to.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2017, 06:18:21 PM »

Beet, you very well know politics is more about a cultural battle for the heart of America than any issue because no matter what neoliberalism has a stronghold over our wasteland of a country. All that matters is the feeling of winning.

What matters is whatever you make matter, Sprouts. You don't find me endorsing far-right politicians in the UK or elsewhere, have a positive PC score, nor do I rail against welfare slobs or whatever the opposite is of the "oligarchy." If I did, I would seriously question my politics. And neoliberalism sucks.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #169 on: June 29, 2017, 06:35:31 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/29/politics/pat-toomey-trump-tweets-mika-brzezinski-cnntv/index.html?sr=twpol062917pat-toomey-trump-tweets-mika-brzezinski-cnntv1133PMVODtopLink&linkId=39257812
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #170 on: June 29, 2017, 06:48:55 PM »

Krauthammer: This is what it's like in a banana republic

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/29/krauthammer-president-trump-vs-msnbc-morning-joe-scarborough-mika-brzezinski

Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #171 on: June 29, 2017, 06:55:06 PM »

I have to say I'm pretty surprised at the magnitude of the reaction this is getting on both sides. This whole episode is so prototypically Trump, it hardly even seems worth discussing. Is anybody's opinion changing at all from this?
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #172 on: June 29, 2017, 07:03:43 PM »

I have to say I'm pretty surprised at the magnitude of the reaction this is getting on both sides. This whole episode is so prototypically Trump, it hardly even seems worth discussing. Is anybody's opinion changing at all from this?

The russia thing was getting stale so ...
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #173 on: June 29, 2017, 07:04:55 PM »

I think we're witnessing two things right now:

1) There were probably many things congressional Republicans were frustrated about with regards to "their" president in the past five months. This anger had piled up and now it resulted in a collective outburst.

2) In kind of domino effect, more and more Republicans jumped on the bandwaggon today after Lindsay Graham and Ben Sasse had started the avalanche.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #174 on: June 29, 2017, 07:29:18 PM »

Trump has never praised David Duke, he never said that Obama wasn't born in the US ( he expressed doubts but that's not the same thing), he only criticised a Gold Star family after they publicly criticised him in very strong terms, he does not 'insult any woman who questions him' he insults people who report on or question him in a hostile matter both men and women. Violence at his rallies was instigated by DNC and leftist provocateurs, he simply expressed frustration with such people and urged that they be ejected asap. As for the US government's role in deliberately encouraging Islamic extremism for decades let's not go down that particular rabbit hole right now but there is more truth in what he said about that than many would care to admit.

As for Mike she's been aiming highly personal insults at Trump for a long time, why shouldn't he respond in kind.

Alternate Facts.
Enough to fool uneducated trump supporters, but does no good here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies