Gianforte reportedly bodyslams reporter
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:24:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Gianforte reportedly bodyslams reporter
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: Gianforte reportedly bodyslams reporter  (Read 10253 times)
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2017, 04:13:12 PM »

Quist and the DNC completely dropped the ball on this incident. There should have been a rapid response that created an ad with the video of the incident and flooded the airwaves with it.

The problem is this incident helps Gianforte
I mean, we'll see, but I wish I had the confidence you have in asserting things with no actual support.
EnglishPete

« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2017, 02:17:05 AM »

Fox News crew releases eyewitness testimony of incident.  From the article on the Fox News website:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Jesus. That isn't what the audio sounded like. That guy sounds unhinged. I assumed Jacobs continued after like twenty warnings.
Doesn't sound like the audio to me either. I'm calling bullsh**t on this 'eyewitness'. This whole thing sounds like a set up to me. Reminds me of this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4B6K7iiV_zk
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2017, 03:40:48 AM »

guys what if George Soros was standing behind a curtain and hypnotised Gianforte to go crazy?Huh Think about it, mainstream media shills!
SoLongAtlas
VirginiaModerate
United States
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2017, 07:29:57 AM »

He apologized in his victory speech. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rHX023p-hk He has to appear before June 7 and will receive a $500 fine and/or 6 months jail time. He will probably plead out and the judge will give him the fine since a report I read said he was a Gianforte backer anyway, good ol' boys network and all. The Congress should censure him.
EnglishPete

« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2017, 08:35:13 AM »

He apologised for 'the way he reacted'. He didn't admit to having done what the Guardian blogger and the 'witness' says he did. His account of what happened is quite different from theirs. Given the tendency of left wing bloggers to tell lies about Republican politicians ones (again see https://youtube.com/watch?v=4B6K7iiV_zk as a prime example) . This case is so similar to that and other examples that frankly the Guardian blogger (and his 'eyewitness' friends) have absolutely no credibility.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2017, 08:40:17 AM »

Doesn't sound like the audio to me either. I'm calling bullsh**t on this 'eyewitness'. This whole thing sounds like a set up to me. Reminds me of this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4B6K7iiV_zk

He apologised for 'the way he reacted'. He didn't admit to having done what the Guardian blogger and the 'witness' says he did. His account of what happened is quite different from theirs. Given the tendency of left wing bloggers to tell lies about Republican politicians ones (again see https://youtube.com/watch?v=4B6K7iiV_zk as a prime example) . This case is so similar to that and other examples that frankly the Guardian blogger (and his 'eyewitness' friends) have absolutely no credibility.

Sometimes its pretty funny watching you theorize about this kind of stuff.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2017, 08:45:39 AM »

He apologized in his victory speech. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rHX023p-hk He has to appear before June 7 and will receive a $500 fine and/or 6 months jail time. He will probably plead out and the judge will give him the fine since a report I read said he was a Gianforte backer anyway, good ol' boys network and all. The Congress should censure him.

This just drives home how broken the US justice system is. Multimillionaire assault reporter, gets elected to Congress, has to pay $500 fine. Just sick.

At the least we should go to the Finnish system, where fines like this are based on a percentage of your disposable income, so that the rich can't laugh them off.
EnglishPete

« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2017, 09:50:24 AM »

This just drives home how broken the US justice system is. Multimillionaire assault reporter, gets elected to Congress, has to pay $500 fine. Just sick.

At the least we should go to the Finnish system, where fines like this are based on a percentage of your disposable income, so that the rich can't laugh them off.

Oh please. If it had been the other way around and a Democratic party candidate had been alleged to have assaulted a reporter from Breitbart or Rebel Media who had got in his face you would have been the first one to cheer and say it was deserved. Please spare everyone your hypocritical fake outrage.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2017, 10:15:44 AM »

Oh please. If it had been the other way around and a Democratic party candidate had been alleged to have assaulted a reporter from Breitbart or Rebel Media who had got in his face you would have been the first one to cheer and say it was deserved. Please spare everyone your hypocritical fake outrage.
rebel media and breitbart are fascist propaganda outlets; the guardian isn't ˉ\_(ツ)_/ˉ
EnglishPete

« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2017, 10:23:21 AM »

rebel media and breitbart are fascist propaganda outlets; the guardian isn't ˉ\_(ツ)_/ˉ
The Guardian is a communist propaganda outlet; rebel media and breitbart aren't ˉ\_(ツ)_/ˉ
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2017, 10:25:33 AM »

The Guardian is a communist propaganda outlet; rebel media and breitbart aren't ˉ\_(ツ)_/ˉ

well, you see, my dude, the difference between these two statements is that the former is objectively true, and the latter is objectively false.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2017, 10:32:02 AM »

Ahahaha I f**king wish dude.
EnglishPete

« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2017, 10:33:17 AM »

well, you see, my dude, the difference between these two statements is that the former is objectively true, and the latter is objectively false.
Actually that's the complete opposite of the truth. It is the latter statement that is objectively true and the former statement that is objectively false.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2017, 10:42:46 AM »

^ not a fascist propaganda outlet, i guess
EnglishPete

« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2017, 11:04:25 AM »

You guess correctly. Now this

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/26/fidel-castro-obituary

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/22/anti-communist-laws-california-trump-russia

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/may/06/russian-revolution-matter-china-mieville

is very clearly pro communist propaganda
EnglishPete

« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2017, 11:24:31 AM »

I have to say as well how pleased I am that you think its totally unacceptable to profess hate things about an ethnic group. How recently did you come to hold this view?

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2017, 01:16:56 PM »

I guess this is now OK in this country.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2017, 03:02:13 PM »

Evergreen is the ultimate Atlas tough guy.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2017, 03:10:21 PM »

If by tough guy you mean colds English Pete out on his b*******, then you're correct.. By the way, those blue blazer types in the young Republicans you deride so. You are so so so very very much one of them. Trying to make a distinction between the brand of edgy angry white right-wingers is a Fool's errand
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2017, 03:11:40 PM »

Has anyone here not figured out that English Pete just simply can't wait to strap on his red boot laces and curb stomp some dirty communist scum like left-wing reporters? He is literally a fascist along the lines of the Nazi party.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2017, 03:11:55 PM »

If by tough guy you mean colds English Pete out on his b*******, then you're correct.. By the way, those blue blazer types in the young Republicans you deride so. You are so so so very very much one of them. Trying to make a distinction between the brand of edgy angry white right-wingers is a Fool's errand
Does your permanent scowl and constant snarl scare your kids?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2017, 04:07:17 PM »

Does your quivering and hiding under the bed from rampaging hordes of leftist hunting conservatives scare off women? Or have you found your own Eva Braun yet to help further propagate the master race?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2017, 04:18:15 PM »

Does your quivering and hiding under the bed from rampaging hordes of leftist hunting conservatives scare off women? Or have you found your own Eva Braun yet to help further propagate the master race?
I'm more concerned with your children at the moment.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #123 on: May 26, 2017, 04:30:25 PM »

I'm more concerned with your children at the moment.

You are attempting to strike low to get my goat, but it shan't work. It merely shows you are a pathetic beta cuck.

Bring up a man's children as part of a political debate? Seriously?? This shows both how rattled I have you, and that you are fundamentally at your core a cowardly poltroon.
EnglishPete

« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2017, 12:26:27 PM »

Has anyone here not figured out that English Pete just simply can't wait to strap on his red boot laces and curb stomp some dirty communist scum like left-wing reporters? He is literally a fascist along the lines of the Nazi party.
You really need to take a chill pill you angry little man.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies