France 2017: Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:12:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  France 2017: Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: France 2017: Results Thread  (Read 141927 times)
Kantakouzenos
Rookie

« on: April 23, 2017, 11:45:59 AM »

After the results come in, would anyone be able to make a map of the results by town like wikipedia has?
Kantakouzenos
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 12:10:46 PM »

Politico also has a neat map for when the results come up.

http://www.politico.eu/article/france-election-2017-results-live-winner-president-macron-le-pen-fillon-melenchon/

It's not as detailed, but if you know the name, you can search the results for probably every commune, at least for the second round in 2012 (I even tried looking up the results for some islands in French Polynesia and had them come up)>
Kantakouzenos
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 12:43:07 PM »

Politico also has a neat map for when the results come up.

http://www.politico.eu/article/france-election-2017-results-live-winner-president-macron-le-pen-fillon-melenchon/

It's not as detailed, but if you know the name, you can search the results for probably every commune, at least for the second round in 2012 (I even tried looking up the results for some islands in French Polynesia and had them come up)>

I was looking at that one but found the inability to zoom to annoying. The one suggested by TheShadowyAbyss allows you to click on the... provinces?... to zoom in.

https://www.lefigaro.fr/elections/resultats/

Yeah, that one's better than the politico one I think.  The Politico map does have results for french overseas collectivities which I couldn't find in the other map, but again you still have to search them by their french name which is a drag.
Kantakouzenos
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 01:08:53 PM »

I know it's not my election to really complain about, but I was a bit dissapointed Hamon didn't do to well.  I guess the Hollande was just too unpopular for Hamon to have a chance.  
Kantakouzenos
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 01:59:29 PM »

Seriously, why do these maps suck so much?
Kantakouzenos
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 02:33:35 PM »

How come Benoit Hamon did so well in Wallis & Futuna, and what I'm guessing is Rural New Caledonia?  I reckon it involves indigenous peoples rights, but my guess is as good as anyone else's.
Kantakouzenos
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 01:03:07 PM »

Could anyone make a map of how the different islands and divisions of French Polynesia voted?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies