Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:32:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 ... 73
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations  (Read 161261 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1350 on: November 10, 2017, 09:55:49 PM »

Talked to may family. Of those I have spoken to, none will vote for Moore. All are evangelical Christians and most are Trump voters.

At least yall have some morals, thank you.
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1351 on: November 10, 2017, 10:11:39 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

More corroborating testimony
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #1352 on: November 10, 2017, 10:15:40 PM »

"Who did he vote for?" - Grumps, probably.
tallguy23
United States

« Reply #1353 on: November 10, 2017, 10:18:07 PM »

Wow. These people are deluded and disgusting.
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« Reply #1354 on: November 10, 2017, 10:22:48 PM »

So I have been thinking about this for a long time but.

First how did NO one come forward in 2000,2006,2010,2012,2017 heck there wasn’t even rumors about it

Second of all why now when the ballots can’t be changed it seems a lot like trump tapes like a last minute try to dump Moore and give the dems a free seat

Third how the heck did They HEAR rumblings about this if no one ever reported it before are they saying a family member told them? It just doesn’t make any sense AT ALL.
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1355 on: November 10, 2017, 10:32:06 PM »

First how did NO one come forward in 2000,2006,2010,2012,2017 heck there wasn’t even rumors about it

Second of all why now when the ballots can’t be changed it seems a lot like trump tapes like a last minute try to dump Moore and give the dems a free seat

Third how the heck did They HEAR rumblings about this if no one ever reported it before are they saying a family member told them? It just doesn’t make any sense AT ALL.

Girls won't let you put your little ding dong in them if you keep talking like this
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1356 on: November 10, 2017, 10:33:25 PM »

Don't call yourself a christian and defend Roy Moore.
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #1357 on: November 10, 2017, 10:33:32 PM »

Do you want to be a permavirgin?
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1358 on: November 10, 2017, 10:37:50 PM »

The toothless hicks have taken over the GOP.  Roy Moore could make a YouTube video blaspheming the Holy Spirit (the unpardonable sin) and his inbred hick supporters would say "At least he INVOKES the Holy Spirit in the public square!"
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #1359 on: November 10, 2017, 10:43:04 PM »

The reason no one came forward before now is because of how many Republicans are reacting now. If they aren't accusing the victims of lying, they are considering the allegations a non-factor in supporting Moore. Now that many women (and in few cases men) have opted to speak out in waves about sexual abuse and assault, more people are comfortable stepping forward.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1360 on: November 10, 2017, 10:56:09 PM »

Listen if I lived in Alabama I would probably lean Moore but if Moore stuff comes out and actual proof I would either write in Mo Brooks or not vote at all.
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1361 on: November 10, 2017, 10:58:29 PM »

Talked to may family. Of those I have spoken to, none will vote for Moore. All are evangelical Christians and most are Trump voters.
Are they abstaining? Voting Jones? Writing in someone?
Abstaining. The Democrats are obviously voting for Jones, but the Republicans will abstain (unless a write in candidacy emerges)
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #1362 on: November 10, 2017, 10:59:19 PM »

Listen if I lived in Alabama I would probably lean Moore but if Moore stuff comes out and actual proof I would either write in Mo Brooks or not vote at all.

"Moore stuff" literally came out. This is stuff coming out.

What kind of proof is necessary? There are 30, now 31 independent interviews regarding his inappropriate actions and Moore's non-denial on Hannity. Do you need a written testimony from Moore saying "I sexually abused a 14 year old girl"?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #1363 on: November 10, 2017, 11:06:08 PM »

We are truly seeing how out of control partisanship has become.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1364 on: November 10, 2017, 11:07:11 PM »

lol @ people who are appalled by Moore making fun of Greedo by telling him he won't have sex

men are in part encouraged to commit assault by the commonly held mentality that sex is a game or something to be won and making fun of this person for being a "permavirgin" is a crystal clear example of that
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1365 on: November 10, 2017, 11:12:54 PM »

If Moore wins, will the media that pilloried Hillary for her deplorables remark and said it made her "just as bad as Trump" apologize and admit she was vindicated? I'm not holding my breath.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1366 on: November 10, 2017, 11:20:47 PM »

What kind of proof is necessary? There are 30, now 31 independent interviews regarding his inappropriate actions and Moore's non-denial on Hannity. Do you need a written testimony from Moore saying "I sexually abused a 14 year old girl"?
Well I want tapes or people he worked with saying yes it’s true. Why should I believe these women without giving any proof.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1367 on: November 10, 2017, 11:25:01 PM »

You know good and damn well there aren’t tapes. This girl was 14 trapped in Roy’s home in the middle of the woods. Just admit that you will vote for a child molestor out of thirst of power and own it.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #1368 on: November 10, 2017, 11:26:59 PM »

Well I want tapes or people he worked with saying yes it’s true. Why should I believe these women without giving any proof.

Why would he tell someone he worked with (at the DA office, of all places) that he committed a blatantly illegal act?

Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1369 on: November 10, 2017, 11:31:50 PM »

Why would he tell someone he worked with (at the DA office, of all places) that he committed a blatantly illegal act?

I don’t know tell me why Bill Clinton admitted to a disgusting act on TAPE?
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #1370 on: November 10, 2017, 11:33:12 PM »

Was despicable but not illegal? Also... wasn't he under oath?
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1371 on: November 10, 2017, 11:33:31 PM »

You know good and damn well there aren’t tapes. This girl was 14 trapped in Roy’s home in the middle of the woods. Just admit that you will vote for a child molestor out of thirst of power and own it.
Okay she was supposedly stuck at his house he started to take off her clothes she felt uncomfortable and said so then he took her home.
He didn’t even do anything also if this is all true why didn’t she tell the police?
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1372 on: November 10, 2017, 11:34:16 PM »

Can you really trust the detailed accusations corroborated by 31 people if a guy who took money from a charity disputes them? Partisanship makes it harder to see who is credible.

I didn't see anything about how Moore says he knew two of them and also admits to dating teenagers in the last few pages of the thread. He still hasn't confessed to doing the things they said he did, but it's not like he would do that. Yet the sound bite if "I don't dispute that" can't help him.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -7.30

« Reply #1373 on: November 10, 2017, 11:35:16 PM »

Okay she was supposedly stuck at his house he started to take off her clothes she felt uncomfortable and said so then he took her home.
He didn’t even do anything also if this is all true why didn’t she tell the police?

Because f[inks] bois like you respond like you do.

Also,

lol @ people who are appalled by Moore making fun of Greedo by telling him he won't have sex

men are in part encouraged to commit assault by the commonly held mentality that sex is a game or something to be won and making fun of this person for being a "permavirgin" is a crystal clear example of that

Thank you for this post.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1374 on: November 10, 2017, 11:35:53 PM »

Was despicable but not illegal? Also... wasn't he under oath?
Bill Clinton flat out lied to all of America,he should have been impeached for that. So if it turns out Moore wins then it’s becomes official that lied about it then he should be expelled from the senate.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 ... 73  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies