Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 03:39:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations  (Read 161723 times)
swf541

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1225 on: November 10, 2017, 11:16:14 AM »

Also this election is two weeks before Christmas, whats the chance of a lot of GOP voters just deciding to not vote?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1226 on: November 10, 2017, 11:41:48 AM »

The main thing that is telling here: where are the character witnesses for Moore? Where are those who are saying he is honorable and just? The most we have heard is: "Liberal attacks! Leftist lies!" or even worse "Even if...I will not vote for Jones." No one is choosing to testify on behalf of Moore, just attempt to undermine these women's credibility.

"Many people say my friend Roy Moore is a pederast, but let me say this: He is also a massive racist and probably the most bigoted man to ever hold public office this century, and that is why we cannot afford to lose this election."
DFL

« Reply #1227 on: November 10, 2017, 11:44:43 AM »

The main thing that is telling here: where are the character witnesses for Moore? Where are those who are saying he is honorable and just? The most we have heard is: "Liberal attacks! Leftist lies!" or even worse "Even if...I will not vote for Jones." No one is choosing to testify on behalf of Moore, just attempt to undermine these women's credibility.

"Many people say my friend Roy Moore is a pederast, but let me say this: He is also a massive racist and probably the most bigoted man to ever hold public office this century, and that is why we cannot afford to lose this election."

Who said that?
swf541

« Reply #1228 on: November 10, 2017, 12:05:52 PM »

Who said that?

Pretty obvious sarcasm..... I assume....
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #1229 on: November 10, 2017, 12:17:37 PM »

So bronz is a piece of shit. Period. It’s sad.
swf541

« Reply #1230 on: November 10, 2017, 12:18:25 PM »

He really should be banned
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1231 on: November 10, 2017, 12:19:21 PM »

Not so sad, but I concur.
McGovernForPrez

« Reply #1232 on: November 10, 2017, 12:36:59 PM »

Possible sarcasm?
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1233 on: November 10, 2017, 01:03:36 PM »

Looks like Opinion Savvy/DDHQ are going to be releasing a flash poll sometime in the next half hour.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1234 on: November 10, 2017, 01:05:25 PM »

After thinking about it overnight, my wife and fully hope the citizens of Alabama  will elect Moore.  The Democrats, who for over 40 years supported a man who allowed a young woman to die in pond and helped his nephew tear apart a woman who accused the nephew of rape have no moral standing to attack Moore.  The same folks supported a President who provenly took advantage of a a 21 year old lady, who was accused of  rape and numerous other sexual offenses.  They even wanted to let his wife piggy back him into the White House again.

Where was the Republican leadership in those 40 year not denouncing Kennedy and demanding every year that he leave the Senate.

I registered this summer to post here.  I hesitated because so many of you seem to have so much more knowledge than I do.  This is my first post because I am really angry.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #1235 on: November 10, 2017, 01:08:29 PM »

After thinking about it overnight, my wife and fully hope the citizens of Alabama  will elect Moore.  The Democrats, who for over 40 years supported a man who allowed a young woman to die in pond and helped his nephew tear apart a woman who accused the nephew of rape have no moral standing to attack Moore.  The same folks supported a President who provenly took advantage of a a 21 year old lady, who was accused of  rape and numerous other sexual offenses.  They even wanted to let his wife piggy back him into the White House again.

Where was the Republican leadership in those 40 year not denouncing Kennedy and demanding every year that he leave the Senate.

I registered this summer to post here.  I hesitated because so many of you seem to have so much more knowledge than I do.  This is my first post because I am really angry.
Roll Eyes
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #1236 on: November 10, 2017, 01:08:46 PM »

Roy Moore's brother compares sexual conduct allegations to the persecution of Jesus

If Roy Moore is Jesus then I'll gladly be Judas.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1237 on: November 10, 2017, 01:10:56 PM »

God bless Arkansas.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1238 on: November 10, 2017, 01:14:01 PM »

A new poll by DDHQ/Opinion Savvy will be out soon, conducted entirely last night.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1239 on: November 10, 2017, 01:15:49 PM »

This will be the typical Alabama Republican reaction.
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1240 on: November 10, 2017, 01:25:24 PM »

NRSC has severed their financial ties with Roy Moore
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1241 on: November 10, 2017, 01:31:06 PM »

All I got from this is that you are cool with pedophilia.
swf541

« Reply #1242 on: November 10, 2017, 01:32:29 PM »

Yep, can we start banning these morons now? They're an insult to basic human decency and morality.

I mean surely defending child abuse crosses a line for bannable offense?
swf541

« Reply #1243 on: November 10, 2017, 01:34:30 PM »

Yep, can we start banning these morons now? They're an insult to basic human decency and morality.

I mean surely defending child abuse crosses a line for bannable offense?

No because clearly a majority of Republicans are fine with it and these views are representative of the general population.

Then ban all republicans who embrace this sh*t
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« Reply #1244 on: November 10, 2017, 01:34:53 PM »

DDHQ poll
Moore up 46.4%-46%

https://decisiondeskhq.com/news/opinion-savvyddhq-alsen-poll-roy-moore-46-4-doug-jones-46/
swf541

« Reply #1245 on: November 10, 2017, 01:41:15 PM »

GOP senate committee cutting off agreement with moore
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/359814-nrsc-will-no-longer-fundraise-for-roy-moore
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1246 on: November 10, 2017, 01:44:04 PM »

Disappointing, but this at least indicates that these allegations seriously hurt Moore as he was consistently ahead by double digits before.  This race is a tossup now, unless these allegations go away before election day.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1247 on: November 10, 2017, 01:47:05 PM »

It's pretty funny in retrospect that people on Atlas were arguing Jones could win before this news broke considering the race is now merely tied despite Moore being an exposed pedophile.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1248 on: November 10, 2017, 01:49:48 PM »

It's pretty funny in retrospect that people on Atlas were arguing Jones could win before this news broke considering the race is now merely tied despite Moore being an exposed pedophile.

In the end, I think if the race stays tied, Jones will win. Remember this is a low turnout special election two weeks before Christmas, so staying home is surely an option for Republicans if Luther Strange doesn't run a write-in campaign.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1249 on: November 10, 2017, 01:52:22 PM »

Alabama state rep: Moore’s accusers should be prosecuted

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/359792-alabama-state-rep-roy-moores-accusers-should-be-prosecuted

Hey guys...am I still trolling?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies