Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 11:24:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 ... 73
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations  (Read 161887 times)
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1075 on: November 09, 2017, 04:11:08 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Jesus Christ (no pun intended.)

Joseph was Jesus' biological father??? This is news to me.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1076 on: November 09, 2017, 04:14:22 PM »

Joseph was Jesus' biological father??? This is news to me.

Yes. The virgin birth was made up decades later as a tie  in to prophecy and mythology. And I say this as a Christian.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1077 on: November 09, 2017, 04:17:41 PM »

Well, if there's one thing this thread has accomplished, it's highlighting all of the deplorables, twats, and trolls I should have on ignore.

Dude. No one is even trolling.

Moore won't back down, and frankly I hope he wins just to prove to the non-believers just how insane the Republican base is.

If you're not trolling, then it's pretty disgusting that you want a pedophile to win and the Republicans to keep control of the Senate just so you can keep up your obnoxious bargain-basement IceSpear cultural elitism schtick.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1078 on: November 09, 2017, 04:19:27 PM »

This is getting to reach onion level of absurdity.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1079 on: November 09, 2017, 04:20:11 PM »

Ziegler is apparently a heretic.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1080 on: November 09, 2017, 04:21:58 PM »
« Edited: November 09, 2017, 04:26:31 PM by Santander »

Well, if there's one thing this thread has accomplished, it's highlighting all of the deplorables, twats, and trolls I should have on ignore.

Really, now? IceSpear? Santander?

It's not trolling to say that people are so invested and single-mindedly locked into in "conservatism" (i.e. pissing off liberals) that they are completely blind to anything that would require to change their views or admit they are wrong.
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« Reply #1081 on: November 09, 2017, 04:24:01 PM »

A write-in campaign of another republican here would mean a Democratic victory here if they votes aren't split in a lopsided manner. The Alabama electorate is just too inelastic.
Alabama Republican are also very partisan this is different from Louisiana in 2015.
Are they really that much more partisan than Louisiana Republicans?
Louisiana has a recent history of electing Democrats before Edwards Alabama does not.

I think Dems winning AL-2 and holding AL-5 during the last Dem wave count for something.
fluffypanther19
United States

« Reply #1082 on: November 09, 2017, 04:24:17 PM »

This is getting to reach onion level of absurdity.
the onion won't survive the trump era, it simply can't compete with how ridiculous reality is now
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1083 on: November 09, 2017, 04:27:25 PM »

Moore won't back down, and frankly I hope he wins just to prove to the non-believers just how insane the Republican base is.

If you're not trolling, then it's pretty disgusting that you want a pedophile to win and the Republicans to keep control of the Senate just so you can keep up your obnoxious bargain-basement IceSpear cultural elitism schtick.

The deplorables who are still supporting Moore are the real problem here.

We've gotten to the point that statewide Republican elected officials are rationalizing pedophilia just to win an election, and a sizable portion of the forum is acting like nothing is happening. This is a shameful day indeed.
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P
« Reply #1084 on: November 09, 2017, 04:30:49 PM »

We've gotten to the point that statewide Republican elected officials are rationalizing pedophilia just to win an election, and a sizable portion of the forum is acting like nothing is happening. This is a shameful day indeed.

Be honest. If the situation was reversed - i.e. the dems were the pedophiles - would you really care that much? I highly doubt it.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #1085 on: November 09, 2017, 04:31:35 PM »

Safe R to Lean R.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1086 on: November 09, 2017, 04:32:05 PM »

Be honest. If the situation was reversed - i.e. the dems were the pedophiles - would you really care that much? I highly doubt it.

Just wait until Bob Menendez is convicted.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #1087 on: November 09, 2017, 04:33:12 PM »

Just wait until Bob Menendez is convicted.

And then replaced by generic D whatever by Murphy in that scenario, sounds good.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1088 on: November 09, 2017, 04:34:28 PM »

As usual, your false equivalency is off the mark. I voted Republican for state Senate in 2014 due to the Democrat having character issues about 1% as bad as Moore's.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1089 on: November 09, 2017, 04:34:52 PM »

It is, but I simply refuse to believe that Alabama is such a moral wasteland that the majority of its citizens would vote for a pedophile.  I guess we'll see who is right.
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1090 on: November 09, 2017, 04:39:32 PM »

Baki
Rookie
Croatia

« Reply #1091 on: November 09, 2017, 04:40:15 PM »

Should it somehow happen that Jones wins, next year is going to be so much more interesting.
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1092 on: November 09, 2017, 04:45:31 PM »

Alabama is now the official state of perverts
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1093 on: November 09, 2017, 04:48:43 PM »

It is, but I simply refuse to believe that Alabama is such a moral wasteland that the majority of its citizens would vote for a pedophile.  I guess we'll see who is right.
What we are contending is not that Alabamians are sick people who would enthusiastically vote for a sexual predator, but that Republicans are so invested in "their side" that they will simply refuse to believe any allegations made against Moore.
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« Reply #1094 on: November 09, 2017, 04:48:56 PM »

It's a special election. Staying home is definitely an option for Republicans who won't vote for Jones.
swf541

« Reply #1095 on: November 09, 2017, 04:54:45 PM »

It's a special election. Staying home is definitely an option for Republicans who won't vote for Jones.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #1096 on: November 09, 2017, 04:57:59 PM »

Alabama is now the official state of perverts

You mean it wasn't already?
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1097 on: November 09, 2017, 04:59:50 PM »
« Edited: November 09, 2017, 05:02:08 PM by PittsburghSteel »

Trumplicans are out in full force defending this pedophile. Trying to make him the victim in this situation. Let me remind you these are the same people who railed on Hillary and the DNC on the Weinstein donations, tying him to every possible Democrat politician there is, and the same people who took the Kevin Spacey allegations as they came in. Now they demsand concrete evidence of Roy Moore's crimes. There are THIRTY sources coming for this story and the woman who is accusing him is a registered Republican who voted for Trump in 2016.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #1098 on: November 09, 2017, 05:01:21 PM »

Add some reference to Jesus definitely being white, and that quote is worthy of being put on the Alabama state flag in Latin.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1099 on: November 09, 2017, 05:01:29 PM »

Look at all of the moral Christian fundamentalists defend this perv. Makes me want to ing throw up.
These Trumplicans are proving they are party over country... even if it involves child sex predators.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 ... 73  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies