Most Democrats STILL Say Trump Didn't Win (from latest polls)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:53:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Most Democrats STILL Say Trump Didn't Win (from latest polls)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Most Democrats STILL Say Trump Didn't Win (from latest polls)  (Read 628 times)
FairBol
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 16, 2017, 10:15:24 AM »

This is freakin' ridiculous. 

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/april_2017/most_democrats_still_say_trump_didn_t_win

Earth to liberals: Trump won, get the hell over it. 

Of course, liberals will never do this....they still think that the Bush/Gore election of 2000 was "stolen" from them.  It's seventeen years later....MOVE ON, for God's sake! And in this race, to be quite serious....what is it that you people want, a freakin' recount? It's not going to happen! Trump is the president, he won a race that wasn't even close!! GET OVER IT!!! Sigh. 
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 12:46:25 PM »

Liberals thought they had this myth of the "permanent lock" of the electoral college. I was trying to warn them, I guess, many times during the year that white voters are very intermittent, and that many Obama voters I knew were voting for Trump.

I also noted the difference between suburban Ohio/Pennsylvania/Florida whites versus Colorado/Virginia/New Hampshire whites.

More college degrees, more money. (The number one reason many I know can't move to "Fairfax" or "Boulder" is because it would cost us a fortune.) Definitely more politically correct.

Trump seems to do well in the blue collar states (Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan) whereas I think more upscale whites in Virginia and Colorado will be a problem for him. Florida I have no clue.

This usually resulted in responses like eyerolls or "lol" as if I was the idiot.

SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 12:52:49 PM »

glad to see that at least the democratic base is accepting reälity
DPKdebator
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.81, S: 3.65

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 04:23:38 PM »

What's so illegitimate about Trump? You can say muh popular vote all you'd like, but that doesn't change the fact that presidential elections are determined by the electoral college.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 08:18:05 PM »

What's so illegitimate about Trump? You can say muh popular vote all you'd like, but that doesn't change the fact that presidential elections are determined by the electoral college.

ya m8 he didn't win by either measure so i don't see what your point is
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies