Post Random Maps Here 2.0.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:02:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Post Random Maps Here 2.0.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80
Author Topic: Post Random Maps Here 2.0.  (Read 208805 times)
augbell
Rookie
France

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1250 on: March 13, 2018, 09:06:31 AM »

1952:DEWEY FAILS REELECTION

Kefauver (D-TN) - Stevenson (D-IL): PV: 50.3%, EV: 302
Dewey (R-NY, inc) - Warren (R-CA): PV: 49.2%, EV: 229
I gave Kefauver 6% more than Stevenson, and assumed that he would have done better in south (VA) and worse in north (NY, CT, MD). Same for Dewey, 6% less than Eisenhower, but better in north and worse in south
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #1251 on: March 13, 2018, 11:55:23 AM »

Pres. Benjamin Irlbeck (Progressive Conservative-IA) / Vice Pres. Paulette Skiba (PC-CO)
Fmr. Mayor Jeff Martinek (Democratic Labor-NY) / Rep. Heather Creech (DL-TN)

Sen. Gina Kittrell (DL-MO) / Fmr. Secy. Paul Ermak (DL-TX)
Vice Pres. Paulette Skiba (PC-CO) / Sen. Larry Obermeyer (PC-VA)

Fmr. Vice Pres. Paulette Skiba (PC-CO) / Gov. Fil Paolino (PC-NY)
Pres. Gina Kittrell (DL-MO) / Spkr. Andrew Bixler (DL-SC)

Fmr. Gov. Marcus Teckemeyer (DL-IL) / Rep. Javier Ruiz (DL-NV)
Vice Pres. Fil Paolino (PC-NY) / Secy. Janelle Tiernan (PC-OK)

Pres. Marcus Teckemeyer (DL-IL) / Vice Pres. Javier Ruiz (DL-NV)
Rep. Buddy Vosberg (PC-OK) / Fmr. Sen. Joy Lapp (PC-GA)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1252 on: March 13, 2018, 02:47:51 PM »

oh boy it's another president-elect map

[REDACTED] kicks Ojeda off the ticket for being "too socially conservative", replacing him with Senator Ro Khanna, who was elected after Feinstein resigned due to health concerns. [REDACTED]  gets the 28th amendment passed, which repeals the 22nd amendment. This is seen as highly authoritarian by many, but those who already supported him were happy with the change. [REDACTED] promised to try and push a 29th amendment, which would completely remove the electoral college.

Republicans nominate Senator Tom Cotton for president, who chooses SD Senator John Thune for his VP.

President [REDACTED]/Senator Ro Khanna: 54.75%, ~410 EV
Senator Tom Cotton/Senator John Thune: 44.76%, ~120 EV

Cotton's loss in SD was the biggest shocker of the night.

Closest states:
SD: 124 votes
NH: 1,742 votes
LA: 2,131 votes
WY: 3,137 votes
GA: 5,839 votes
ND: 7,177 votes
MT: 7,504 votes
NV: 8,236 votes
AL: 8,967 votes
MS: 9,291 votes
SC: 11,400 votes
KS: 12,391 votes
VA: 13,339 votes
TX: 26,900 votes
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #1253 on: March 13, 2018, 02:54:30 PM »

President-For-Life Weatherboy 2020
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1254 on: March 13, 2018, 03:13:54 PM »

2024-The Hawley era begins

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO)/Rep. Chris DiPiazza (R-NJ)-361 EV/53.2%
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)/Gov. Jon Ossoff (D-GA)-177 EV/47.5%
Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley, elected in 2021 after the retirement of Roy Blunt to become White House Chief of Staff for President Donald Drumpf, runs for president in 2024 after sterling conservative credentials and several legislative achievements including The Hawley Act (sweeping education reform).
Hawley wins the 2024 GOP nomination and picks rising Republican star Rep. Chris DiPiazza of New Jersey as his vice presidential running mate. Hawley/DiPiazza wins with 361 electoral votes, becoming one of the youngest presidential/vice-presidential pairs since Clinton and Gore in 1992. Hawley wins with 53% of the vote, compared with Democratic opponent Sen. Kamala Harris' 47% of the popular vote. Harris wins the 2024 Democratic nomination in a bitter ethnic battle, and the remnants of the nomination casts over to the general election. This is the Republicans' third consecutive electoral victory, first time since 1980/1984/1988 with Reagan-Bush.

https://savejersey.com/2018/01/di-piazza-paramus-council/

My version:

I see Hawley pulling it out in NJ..with Congressman DiPiazza (NJ-05) as his VP, DiPiazza helps him with suburban moderates and Bergen County goes GOP for first time since 1992.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/bergen/paramus/2018/01/02/paramus-council-swears-26-year-old-republican-newcomer-and-democratic-incumbent/990532001/

https://savejersey.com/2018/01/di-piazza-paramus-council/

I actually went to middle school with Chris DiPiazza. It's strange enough having an old acquaintance on my town's council but to see him as a Vice Presidential nominee would be truly surreal. I have nothing against the guy but I doubt that I'd vote for his ticket, being the partisan Democrat that I am, I didn't even vote for him in the local elections. Still though, a Vice President DiPiazza would probably be the most famous person to have come out of Paramus since Stacey Dash.

DiPiazza seems like a cool guy. I could see him as a future president, he is what the NJ GOP needs after Christie. Young, fresh, suburban, total package.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #1255 on: March 13, 2018, 04:33:20 PM »

There is a problem with Chris DiPiazza running in 2024, unless I'm wrong which I know is not the case, the age requirements for Vice President or President is pretty specific. The constitutional age requirements is 35 years old and unless my math is way out of whack, DiPiazza as of November 5 2024, is only 32 years old, as he was born on December 31, 1991. So these are stubborn facts which cannot be reconciled.  Perhaps a President Hawley could switch running mates in 2028, by which time DiPiazza would be 36 by election day. Sorry for raising this awkward fact.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1256 on: March 13, 2018, 05:25:32 PM »
« Edited: March 13, 2018, 06:36:02 PM by Representative weatherboy1102 »

[REDACTED] successfully pushes through the 29th amendment, abolishing the electoral college. However, third parties don't get much steam in this election.

Murkowski wins the R nomination and chooses Susan Collins to be her running mate.

Map of where candidates got a majority of votes.

[REDACTED]/Khanna: 54.23%

Murkowski/Collins: 45.36%

NH, AK, IN, KS, ND, and SD are the closest states toward giving a majority to the other candidate.

the solid south... and appalachia... and...
Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« Reply #1257 on: March 13, 2018, 05:26:36 PM »

[REDACTED] successfully pushes through the 29th amendment, abolishing the electoral college. However, third parties don't get much steam in this election.

Murkowski wins the R nomination and chooses Susan Collins to be her running mate.

Murkowski/Collins: 46.36%

NH, AK, IN, KS, ND, and SD are the closest states toward giving a majority to the other candidate.

I'd like to ask how third parties got -.59% of the vote
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1258 on: March 13, 2018, 05:36:22 PM »

Murkowski/Collins: 46.36%

I'd like to ask how third parties got -.59% of the vote
fixed
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #1259 on: March 13, 2018, 07:03:09 PM »

A reporter jokingly asks President weatherboy, is he trying to break FDR's record?
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1260 on: March 13, 2018, 07:16:50 PM »

Murkowski/Collins: 45.36%

I imagine this map must severely trigger MTTreasurer Tongue
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1261 on: March 13, 2018, 07:18:47 PM »

There is a problem with Chris DiPiazza running in 2024, unless I'm wrong which I know is not the case, the age requirements for Vice President or President is pretty specific. The constitutional age requirements is 35 years old and unless my math is way out of whack, DiPiazza as of November 5 2024, is only 32 years old, as he was born on December 31, 1991. So these are stubborn facts which cannot be reconciled.  Perhaps a President Hawley could switch running mates in 2028, by which time DiPiazza would be 36 by election day. Sorry for raising this awkward fact.

You are right about that Stanton. Yes, President Hawley can switch running mates in 2028. His original running mate, Brian Calley, is too white bread and boring for Hawley, so he changes his running mate to win more conservative Northern voters.
WestVegeta
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: -2.43

« Reply #1262 on: March 14, 2018, 09:28:40 AM »

Election Night 2016 Map

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)/Sec. Julian Castro (D-TX): 216 EVs
Businessman Donald Trump (R-NY)/Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ): 202 EVs
Fmr. Gov. Jon Huntsman, Jr.  (IR-UT)/Sen. Joe Manchin (ID-WV): 120 EVs

House Vote Results

Fmr. Gov. Jon Huntsman, Jr.  (IR-UT)/Sen. Joe Manchin (ID-WV): 21 States
Businessman Donald Trump (R-NY)/Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ): 18 States
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)/Sec. Julian Castro (D-TX): 11 States
WestVegeta
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1263 on: March 14, 2018, 10:04:12 AM »

2050's Electoral Map
The GOP has evolved into a fiscally-conservative, pro-business, socially-libertarian party in the decades following their repudiation of Trump after 2024
The Democrats have evolved into a fiscally-liberal, neo-distributist, socially-populist party akin to the CDU in the decades following the unlikely election of John Bel Edwards in 2024
Grey states are tossups
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1264 on: March 14, 2018, 11:34:31 AM »

2050's Electoral Map
The GOP has evolved into a fiscally-conservative, pro-business, socially-libertarian party in the decades following their repudiation of Trump after 2024
The Democrats have evolved into a fiscally-liberal, neo-distributist, socially-populist party akin to the CDU in the decades following the unlikely election of John Bel Edwards in 2024
Grey states are tossups
TITANIUM D Oklahoma
WestVegeta
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1265 on: March 14, 2018, 11:35:24 AM »

2050's Electoral Map
Grey states are tossups
TITANIUM D Oklahoma

Whoops
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1266 on: March 14, 2018, 11:43:20 AM »

2050's Electoral Map
Grey states are tossups
TITANIUM D Oklahoma

Whoops
That was a mistake?
WestVegeta
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1267 on: March 14, 2018, 01:03:18 PM »

2050's Electoral Map
Grey states are tossups
TITANIUM D Oklahoma

Whoops
That was a mistake?

Not originally, but idk, you veterans here likely have a better idea on how that trend would be extrapolated than I would.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #1268 on: March 14, 2018, 01:27:18 PM »

I'm going to do something similar to Weatherboy.

It's 1988, and the state of the union is... meh. It could be better or worse, but people are looking for greater growth. Despite decent conditions, they aren't satisfied with the status quo, which is exactly what is being provided by the republicans' Bush/Quayle ticket. Ninja0428 of South Carolina decides to make a run for president, selecting governor Bill Clinton as his running mate.

Ninja0428/Bill Clinton: 473/55%
Bush/Quayle: 65/45%
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1269 on: March 14, 2018, 04:33:44 PM »

2050's Electoral Map
Grey states are tossups
TITANIUM D Oklahoma

Whoops
That was a mistake?

Not originally, but idk, you veterans here likely have a better idea on how that trend would be extrapolated than I would.
Well, if West Virginia and Tennessee are D>60%, I don't see why Oklahoma wouldn't be a Democratic state at that point.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #1270 on: March 14, 2018, 04:54:31 PM »

Ninja0428 has served his first term and there has been a large amount of growth in America. Unsurprisingly, Ninja decided to run for a second term and kept VP Bill Clinton as his running mate. The anti-status-quo nature of the voters has seemingly disappeared. Looking to spark this movement, the Republicans nominate Pat Buchanan, who selects Newt Gingrich as his running mate.

Ninja0428/Bill Clinton: 538/63%
Pat Buchanan/Newt Gingrich: 0/37%

Ninja0428 achieves both the largest PV margin in American electoral history and the first 538 vote sweep of the EC.

All simulated in President-Elect '88
WestVegeta
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1271 on: March 14, 2018, 07:20:55 PM »

2050's Electoral Map
Grey states are tossups
TITANIUM D Oklahoma

Whoops
That was a mistake?

Well, if West Virginia and Tennessee are D>60%, I don't see why Oklahoma wouldn't be a Democratic state at that point.

Well, with coal long dead by that point but the other factors that lead to poverty still being existent (lack of young, intelligent workers, geographics not being in their favor, etc.) they'd likely support the populist economics that they do and have in WV. And as for TN, I'm going to be completely honest, I flipped TN and KY around on accident. TN, with Nashville existing and a healthier economy than KY, TN will be the Republican/Swing State one, and KY will be the Democratic one.
Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« Reply #1272 on: March 14, 2018, 07:26:07 PM »

2050's Electoral Map
Grey states are tossups
TITANIUM D Oklahoma

Whoops
That was a mistake?

Well, with coal long dead by that point but the other factors that lead to poverty still being existent (lack of young, intelligent workers, geographics not being in their favor, etc.) they'd likely support the populist economics that they do and have in WV. And as for TN, I'm going to be completely honest, I flipped TN and KY around on accident. TN, with Nashville existing and a healthier economy than KY, TN will be the Republican/Swing State one, and KY will be the Democratic one.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1273 on: March 15, 2018, 09:51:07 AM »

2020: Mr. Drumpf, you're fired!

✓ Former Vice President Joe Biden (D-DE)/Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA): 413 EVs.; 53.5%
President Donald Trump (R-NY)/Vice President Mike Pence (R-IN): 125 EVs.; 45.2%
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1274 on: March 15, 2018, 10:56:00 AM »

2020: Mr. Drumpf, you're fired!

✓ Former Vice President Joe Biden (D-DE)/Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA): 413 EVs.; 53.5%
President Donald Trump (R-NY)/Vice President Mike Pence (R-IN): 125 EVs.; 45.2%
I love how Texas gives Biden a majority of the vote while Ohio and North Carolina only give him pluralities.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies