Ann Coulter admits: "we have the media"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 12:56:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ann Coulter admits: "we have the media"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Ann Coulter admits: "we have the media"  (Read 2644 times)
2952-0-0
exnaderite
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 31, 2005, 10:30:27 PM »

Here goes any myth about the "liberal media". Oh, and this was the first time I actually heard Coulter's voice. She's a zillion times bitchier than I thought.

http://www.oliverwillis.com/2005/07/26/ann-coulter-we-have-the-media-now//wp-content/coulterwehavethemedia.mp3
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 10:49:41 PM »

Coulter's a riot. Whenever she's on Hannity I have to watch her spew her crap Smiley
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 10:55:55 PM »

Coulter's a riot. Whenever she's on Hannity I have to watch her spew her crap Smiley

She actually tells quite a bit of truth w/the other positive aspect of being hot as sh!t!
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 11:05:46 PM »

I can't stand the scab.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2005, 11:10:04 PM »

She actually tells quite a bit of truth w/the other positive aspect of being hot as sh!t!

if you're into women who look like transvestites. Maybe you ought to ask opebo where you can find some of those ladyboys if you think Coulter is hot.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.25, S: -2.72

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2005, 11:12:05 PM »

She does have a very nice Adam's Apple!!
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2005, 11:41:25 PM »

...w/the other positive aspect of being hot as sh!t!

I think you have her mixed up with Laura Ingraham, the Laura Ingraham of 6 years ago, that is.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2005, 12:05:51 AM »

I thought you liked 'em big and fat?
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2005, 12:13:08 AM »

I thought you liked 'em big and fat?
Ypu forgot Juicy and Tender too.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2005, 10:45:39 AM »

Ann Coulter is certainly good at riling the right up - especially the male right - with her fake right-wing machismo and constant need to be "sexy."
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 3.83

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2005, 10:46:03 AM »

Haha, I think she's a riot too. I especially enjoy it when she goes to college/university campuses, really completely pisses off the Communists, Greens, multiculturalists, and cultural theorists (who all have their own tight with-us-or-against-us mentality), lives to tell about it, and then gets on Hannity or some other program and just rips on these people.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2005, 10:47:31 AM »

Haha, I think she's a riot too. I especially enjoy it when she goes to college/university campuses, really completely pisses off the Communists, Greens, multiculturalists, and cultural theorists (who all have their own tight with-us-or-against-us mentality), lives to tell about it, and then gets on Hannity or some other program and just rips on these people.

You see, I think that her comments that women should be unable to vote and such sort of nullify all of this.  Oh, and her habit of calling anyone who disagrees with her "treasonous."  Grand entertainment, I'm sure, but does it really help or hurt in the big picture?  She contributes nothing to the discourse other than pointing out that there are far-leftists.  My God!  What a revelation.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2005, 10:54:39 AM »

You see, I think that her comments that women should be unable to vote and such sort of nullify all of this.  Oh, and her habit of calling anyone who disagrees with her "treasonous."  Grand entertainment, I'm sure, but does it really help or hurt in the big picture?  She contributes nothing to the discourse other than pointing out that there are far-leftists.  My God!  What a revelation.

Like I said, she's a scab.  Her, and most of the radical talking heads should be tuned out and minimized, since they do not speak for the majority of Americans.  Then, we can get back to being respectful.
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2005, 10:57:46 AM »

See, I think the people you dismiss as merely "far leftists" need to be in the spotlight more often. O'Reilley does his best, but these people need to be in the light, and anyone who has maintained their conservatism through graduate school knows what I'm talking about. I don't know, depends on how she strikes you, I guess. As far as the big picture goes, I don't know how many people take her deadly seriously on everything she says.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2005, 11:01:14 AM »

See, I think the people you dismiss as merely "far leftists" need to be in the spotlight more often. O'Reilley does his best, but these people need to be in the light, and anyone who has maintained their conservatism through graduate school knows what I'm talking about. I don't know, depends on how she strikes you, I guess. As far as the big picture goes, I don't know how many people take her deadly seriously on everything she says.

I think extremism needs to be pointed out and ridded of, but that's not going to be done with a few short skirts and books that generously assume that anyone liberal is ultra-liberal.

So when she says repeatedly that women shouldn't be able to vote because they support tax increases, that liberals are treasonous, and that the New York Times building should have been bombed instead of Oklahoma City, she's joking?  Because she seems deadly serious to me, and I must not share her sense of humour.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2005, 11:09:18 AM »

Ann Coulter is NOT hot or even that attractive
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2005, 02:27:12 PM »

I think extremism needs to be pointed out and ridded of, but that's not going to be done with a few short skirts and books that generously assume that anyone liberal is ultra-liberal.

So when she says repeatedly that women shouldn't be able to vote because they support tax increases, that liberals are treasonous, and that the New York Times building should have been bombed instead of Oklahoma City, she's joking?  Because she seems deadly serious to me, and I must not share her sense of humour.

Yeah, I guess she is kind of our Franken. But, for whatever reason, neither side seems willing nor able to "get rid of" the more extreme elements. The left will largely give Ward Churchill and those like him a free pass, including the president of that university, who I heard was a Republican actually, just like no one on the left is going to "get rid of" Michael Moore. So in the end Ann's entitled to her opinions and reasons like the others, I guess.

Bet you guys are glad she doesn't make major Hollywood pictures and is reasonably limited to her outlets. Smiley
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2005, 02:39:03 PM »

Ann Coulter is NOT hot or even that attractive

agreed
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2005, 02:40:50 PM »

I don't get it. Perhaps she is under the influence of psychohallucinogenic drugs and spewing out random nonsense as opposed to partisan nonsense. The thread title made me think of someone who is trying to capture the media through military force.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2005, 03:20:36 PM »

Yeah, I guess she is kind of our Franken. But, for whatever reason, neither side seems willing nor able to "get rid of" the more extreme elements. The left will largely give Ward Churchill and those like him a free pass, including the president of that university, who I heard was a Republican actually, just like no one on the left is going to "get rid of" Michael Moore. So in the end Ann's entitled to her opinions and reasons like the others, I guess.

Bet you guys are glad she doesn't make major Hollywood pictures and is reasonably limited to her outlets. Smiley

I do see your point, but Al Franken does not, to my knowledge, suggest that men do not vote, or wish terrorism upon media outlets he does not like.  He has, I'm sure, said stupid things, but Coulter has had a thousand opportunities to apologise for what she says but just reiterates it.

She is entitled to her opinion, as is that moron Ward Churchill, much as I am entitled to think she is a media whore who does nothing but piss off the left by saying things that are truly horrible - no wonder the left gets pissed off!  She's suggesting women don't vote.  The right should be pissed off by Ann Coulter, too!

I would, if I was that kind of person, wish she had more exposure    - people could finally know that she is preaching a mantra of idiocy.  But I don't.  Because I'd prefer we bury people like Coulter deep, deep down in the political arena's graveyard of ignorance.  She does not deserve the attention.  She deserves to be ignored, as does Ward Churchill and - when he's evangelizing - Al Franken.
David S
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2005, 04:12:59 PM »

if you're into women who look like transvestites. Maybe you ought to ask opebo where you can find some of those ladyboys if you think Coulter is hot.

OH Geez give me a break! Can anyone envision this conversation:

Ann Coulter: Hey there BRTD how would you like to get it on with me tonight?

BRDT (AKA Sex-crazed BRTD)  Oh no thanks I have homework to do.
skybridge
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2005, 04:15:25 PM »

Here goes any myth about the "liberal media". Oh, and this was the first time I actually heard Coulter's voice. She's a zillion times bitchier than I thought.

http://www.oliverwillis.com/2005/07/26/ann-coulter-we-have-the-media-now//wp-content/coulterwehavethemedia.mp3

No admittance coming from this hypocrite has any value.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2005, 05:46:12 PM »

OH Geez give me a break! Can anyone envision this conversation:

Ann Coulter: Hey there BRTD how would you like to get it on with me tonight?

BRDT (AKA Sex-crazed BRTD)  Oh no thanks I have homework to do.
Hahahaha. Tongue
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2005, 07:45:41 PM »

Like I said, she's a scab.  Her, and most of the radical talking heads should be tuned out and minimized, since they do not speak for the majority of Americans.  Then, we can get back to being respectful.

A majority of Americans are uninformed and generally of an idiotic nature. At least Coulter pegged down moderates exactly right.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2005, 07:47:44 PM »

A majority of Americans are uninformed and generally of an idiotic nature. At least Coulter pegged down moderates exactly right.

There's a difference between being moderate and being uninformed and not having an opinion -- don't fall into that belief system, States.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies