Vox: Progressives are putting Medicare for All back on the table
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:01:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Vox: Progressives are putting Medicare for All back on the table
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vox: Progressives are putting Medicare for All back on the table  (Read 365 times)
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 30, 2017, 01:38:41 PM »

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/29/15056672/single-payer-democrats-medicare

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 01:53:50 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=261069.0
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 01:59:53 PM »

And the corporate wing of the Democrats is already at work to sabotage it...
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 02:13:20 PM »

I hope that at least half of the Democratic caucus signs onto this.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 02:20:47 PM »

Oh my f**king god who cares about what some persons opinion is. Good god I love Bernie but some of his supporters hatred for any consertive democrat an their opinions is as annoying as the establishment dems who are trying to keep the Bernie wing from taking over
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 02:26:33 PM »

Oh my f**king god who cares about what some persons opinion is. Good god I love Bernie but some of his supporters hatred for any consertive democrat an their opinions is as annoying as the establishment dems who are trying to keep the Bernie wing from taking over

Their opinions are perfectly respectable... from politicians from a right-wing party. For a party that's supposed to be on the left, it's unacceptable.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 02:32:14 PM »

Their opinions are perfectly respectable... from politicians from a right-wing party. For a party that's supposed to be on the left, it's unacceptable.
Purity test do nothing but destroy parties.  I don't want this party to look like the UK Labour.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2017, 02:40:05 PM »

Purity test do nothing but destroy parties.  I don't want this party to look like the UK Labour.

This is a ridiculous comparison even from you.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 02:47:21 PM »

Jesus what a moron. How did the big tent allow all the corpratists work last election? Oh yea you lost to the orange bafoon.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2017, 02:49:47 PM »

Not a single example in this article refers to a Democrat speaking out against the Congressional proposal reported on by Vox.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2017, 02:55:16 PM »

By Vox yes they tend to keep those things out. I garentee you they are working behind the scenes to try and destroy this. Their donors wouldn't allow it.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2017, 03:00:02 PM »

I'll take lectures on ridiculous comparisons from most people, but not from you or the person above me.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2017, 03:02:57 PM »

I'll take lectures on ridiculous comparisons from most people, but not from you or the person above me.

Maybe do a self reflection since your comparison was ludicrous. Republicans did pretty well with their purity test, remember you need to please your base which is the left.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2017, 03:04:38 PM »

Maybe do a self reflection since your comparison was ludicrous. Republicans did pretty well with their purity test, remember you need to please your base which is the left.
How is that working out for other leftwing parties? 
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 03:19:38 PM »

Consider that there will be a large tax increase needed for single payer and the fact Jerry Brown has approved boondoggles in he past.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies