What has Putin got on him?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 02:05:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  What has Putin got on him?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What has Putin got on him?  (Read 775 times)
Thank you for being a friend...
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 02, 2017, 11:09:45 PM »

Is it the Golden Showers tape?  It sounds ludicrous and over-the-top but this man has a very lurid sexual history... we all know that.  He's been very nasty and he's got tremendous personal baggage.  There's a few secrets that are just waiting to explode onto the headlines.

What is he hiding?  There's something that's not known to the public at this point...  where are the rest of those videotapes - there was more besides the Access Hollywood tapes.  There's a big one they've got hidden somewhere.

The Democrats must win the House in 2018 for one reason: subpoena power.  Only a Democratic House will fully unravel the mystery of what's in those tapes - could be video or audio...

This has got Nixon all over it and I hate saying that because Nixon wasn't half the crook that this one is. 

There's going to be a Day of Reckoning for this vile, contemptible man.  All the cards are being set up, carefully piled on top of each other... all to create the destruction of one man's ego.

And I'd love to see John McCain himself deliver that final, crushing blow.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 11:10:19 PM »

Exactly what the Democrats got in 2016: nothing.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 11:12:01 PM »

more exactly:

whatever he could have got....there is no way to ruin trump's reputation the president hasn't tried himself.
Thank you for being a friend...
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 11:17:56 PM »

Oh there's something, my friend.

You guys won.  But there's a new election on the horizon and Democrats will pour into the polls in droves like never before.  Nothing is more unifying than this slug.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 11:27:35 PM »

You guys won.  But there's a new election on the horizon and Democrats will pour into the polls in droves like never before.  Nothing is more unifying than this slug.
Just like they would turn out in droves like never before for Hillary, against Trump. I believe it when I see it.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 11:32:25 PM »

You guys won.  But there's a new election on the horizon and Democrats will pour into the polls in droves like never before.  Nothing is more unifying than this slug.
Just like they would turn out in droves like never before for Hillary, against Trump. I believe it when I see it.

in fact "they" did, otherwise that election would have been a pro-trump, pro-republican slaughter. double-wave seems like the best definition of the election of 2016, imho.

if the last elections are any kind of sign for anything, then the republican coalition usually has bigger problems to outvote the other side in presidential years - luckily they don't need to.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 11:35:49 PM »

I believe it when I see it.

Or if Great Donald says so. I can't always trust my eyes because sometimes they lie to me. But I can always trust glorious leader Donald whenever he speaks. ❤️
2952-0-0
exnaderite
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 11:38:50 PM »

The pee-on-bed document also alleges the Trump campaign was privately happy for the media fixation on the Russia connection, as it distracted from the much more serious crimes involving bribes he paid to (unsuccessfully) secure business in China. This means the Russians are aware of the fact of the Chinese bribe, but probably don't have the proof.

So, in fact, it's China which has manipulated Trump...
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 11:42:36 PM »

Putin may or may not be holding anything over him.  I don't know.  But there is certainly some "organic" Putin/Russia love on the paleocon right.  See this column for a primer on the neocon/paleocon split over Russia:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/the-conservative-split-on-russia/510317/

Not clear to me if Trump is just swept up in the Putin love from the paleocons, or if he has some personal or business reason for his thoughts on Russia.
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 11:45:31 PM »

And I'd love to see John McCain himself deliver that final, crushing blow.

The motives of a man who has long-standing ties with Georgian lobbyists should be called into question.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 12:02:47 AM »

Maybe Putin knows something about men with small hands...
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2017, 12:57:27 AM »

If it's not about money then it's probably about some dumb macho thing, like Putin knows about Trump's "inadequacy" or something....
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies