The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:52:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 86
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 212510 times)
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1450 on: August 05, 2019, 10:36:53 PM »

He might be able to pull off a Kasich in Iowa.

O'Rourke could use some meat on those bones, but I don't see how his eating habits on the campaign trail are relevant to his prospects as a candidate. In any case, I'm sure that he could feed himself if he were not running for president.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #1451 on: August 06, 2019, 12:18:03 PM »

GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1452 on: August 06, 2019, 02:48:37 PM »

That's amusing.  Oklahoma would have been hilarious.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1453 on: August 11, 2019, 06:43:34 PM »

My parents and I just had a great dinner at Olive Garden , and the  Minestrone soup we had was extremely tasty as usual

👨🏽‍🍳👌💋
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1454 on: August 12, 2019, 12:53:45 AM »

I really like dead0man, but his outrage was just ridiculous and hilarious. 😎

some of you lefties are clearly very angry at libertarians, did some of your moms cheat on your dad with a cool guy or something?  We just make better lovers than most hacks, we think outside the "box".  We certainly don't throw political labels on children doing embarrassing things just so we can have an excuse to mock people.  We have pride you see....you make need to look up that word.

Is it weird that I somehow agree both with his assessment of laughing at this poor little kid having an emotional breakdown over a game as kids that age are want to do, and yet simultaneously agree with your assessment of dead man's reaction? Grin
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #1455 on: August 12, 2019, 04:41:50 PM »

The episode of the show I saw pissed me off because the plot was Dora lost her teddy bear and was trying to find it, and learned from the map her teddy bear was on an island on a lake. And Dora had never been to this island before. SO HOW THE F[INKS] DID HER TEDDY BEAR GET THERE? It's a stupid show with an obvious plot hole and makes no sense.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #1456 on: August 17, 2019, 08:09:41 PM »

Due to the rise of Nazis and Stalinism, the police state in Authoritarian govts keep the underprivileged with guns; as a result, 4 assasinated civil rights leaders: JFK; King, RFK and X were gunned down by the police state.

However, since 9-1-1, as a result of, minoritoes, blacks and Latinos are even more weary of police state. Due to Dubya's coziness with Bin Laden
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1457 on: August 20, 2019, 06:35:22 PM »

Will Fuzzy please also condemn Michael Griffin's murder of David Gunn and will OSR please condemn Olive Garden for giving me food poisoning?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1458 on: August 20, 2019, 10:29:13 PM »

Will Fuzzy please also condemn Michael Griffin's murder of David Gunn and will OSR please condemn Olive Garden for giving me food poisoning?

Come on. Well not a gem, it's not that bad a post. It made me chuckle a bit
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1459 on: August 22, 2019, 07:10:29 AM »

How many people does it take to change a lightbulb on Atlas forum?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs in an election year.

17 red avatars who use candles and are offended by light bulb discussions.

6 to argue over whether it's 'lightbulb' or 'light bulb'. Another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid.

22 to tell THOSE 6 to stop being jackasses.

2 professionals to inform the group that the proper term is 'lamp'.

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that 'light bulb' is perfectly correct.

24 to post meme's and gif's.

19 to post that this page is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a light bulb page.

11 to defend the post saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant here.

12 to post that it was Donald Trumps fault.

6 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty.

7 to ask if the brands of light bulbs used are worth the money.

19 to tell them that if they like the light bulbs, buy them.

5 People to post pics of their own light bulbs.

15 People to post "I can't see S$%^!" and use their own light bulbs.

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs.

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's.

13 to comment "Me too".

5 to post to the page that they will no longer post or are leaving because they cannot handle the $!%cking light bulb controversy.

6 to report the post or PM an admin because someone said "f÷×$"

22 to ask if there is a flounce in progress.

349 to post flounce memes.

4 to say "Didn't we go through this already a short time ago?".

13 to say "Do a search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs".

1 to bring politics into the discussion by adding that (insert politician of choice) isn't the brightest bulb.

4 more to get into personal attacks over their political views.

5 admins to ban the light bulb posters who took it all too seriously.

1 late arrival to comment on the original post 6 months later and start it all over again.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1460 on: August 23, 2019, 05:44:46 AM »

This is bittersweet for Roy Moore. While he would like to be winning, he also likes being in the teens as well.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1461 on: August 25, 2019, 10:18:12 PM »

David Koch stayed up till midnight so that he could listen to Taylor's new album when it dropped, and it was so good it killed him! Stream Lover on Spotify now!
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1462 on: August 27, 2019, 07:42:22 AM »

I've been saying this for a while now. Kind is not an unbeatable titan.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1463 on: August 27, 2019, 09:08:51 AM »

The supposed leader of the Never Trumpers-

That's why he might do okay, he has at least some appeal to the "economically anxious" too.

Yep, and that is why Trump is so scared of him that he hasn't even dared to attack him so far. And why his mood was so utterly abysmal during the first couple of days of the G7 meeting. At least on Sunday he didn't attack him. Maybe he did on Monday. I honestly couldn't know unless the media reports on it, since I've blocked him on Twitter.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1464 on: August 27, 2019, 03:57:34 PM »

Latest breaking news. His Visa was denied after a thorough search of his social media history found no posts condemning the grand Mufti of Jerusalem. Film at eleven
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1465 on: August 27, 2019, 04:29:42 PM »

Progressives are regressive, and are overwhelmingly hateful/demonic, wanting to terminate all opposition to their dystopic wet dreams.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1466 on: August 27, 2019, 05:11:37 PM »

Best without any context:

Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1467 on: August 29, 2019, 11:54:54 AM »

holy sh*t

I’m sorry for your loss.

No parent should have to bury their children.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1468 on: August 30, 2019, 02:02:22 PM »

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1469 on: August 30, 2019, 05:49:50 PM »

Kirsten Gillibrand, will be the Veep.  Greg Meeks, Nita Lowey are gunning for the upper chamber. Gregory Meeks would ad more diversity to the Senate. Sorry, Klobuchar. Gillibrand already said before she dropped out, she had conversations will Jill Biden😍
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1470 on: September 01, 2019, 04:49:06 PM »

Bernie raised $46.3 million through Q2, from 746,000 donors.

His average donation was therefore 46,300,000 / 746,000 = $62.06

But that doesn't sound as grassrootsy, salt-of-the-earth-y, working-class-y as $11, does it?

wrong again GenMacArthur...that's that extra monies from the FAFSA disbursement kicking in from the summer semester.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1471 on: September 03, 2019, 12:22:19 PM »

The original poster was right. SJWs have destroyed the Democratic Party. I'm literally not voting in 2020. SJW control is so absolute that I can't even go and see a Woody Allen movie in the U.S. (The latest one was banned.) Since 2017, SJW have dictatorial control of 99% of campuses, all of the mainstream media, all of the mainstream social media, Amazon, Chase Bank, PayPal, Patreon, Hollywood, Pixar, Disney, just literally most of the electronic / digital world. Since we really live in the digital world now, the people in Washington don't really control much. The real control is with tech and media giants. Amazon is now 20% of all economic activity in the U.S. These SJW-controlled companies rule by pure decree, by mere pronouncement. And SJWs now use the old Republican rationale that oppression doesn't count if it's done by private companies. For the aforementioned reasons, I've built a manifesto aimed at stopping the blacklisting and banning and criminalization of dissent that the Democrats have bowed to. This faction will withhold their votes, as I am doing, until free speech and civil liberties for men are restored in our party. #MeToo is an SJW movement that uses all of the authoritarian tactics that SJWs usually use: intimidation, threats, blacklisting, shunning, censorship, economic blackmail, confiscation of human rights. They are bullies through and through. SJWs and #MeToo have destroyed our party and turned it into a bunch of SJW authoritarians and moderate who are too cowardly to confront the Twitter mob. In any case, this manifesto can serve as a guiding light for those wanting to start RDF chapters in their community and create a place where anti-SJW Democrat can go. (Warning to blue pill simp-men: Your upper-middle-class "yikes" reaction to anyone who challenges the harpies that run our party now will only work till its your turn to be purged for something you said or did thirty years ago. You're smug now, but wait till the Twitter mobs start in on the opposition research on you. Then you'll find out no one is safe, not even upper-middle-class guys who say "yikes.") In any event, you should check out the "welcome to the RDF" blogspot put out by "Father Anonymous."

I heartily agree, good sir. Why, just the other day I was standing in line at the coffee house when I asked for some "black" coffee. The room went silent and the other patrons stared at me. It was then that I realized my mistake-- I should have said "Afro-Diasporatic." I tried to apologize, but they were already rising from their seats, clenching their fists around their scalding hot coffee cups and glaring at me with the heat of a thousand suns. Their nose piercings shone brilliant in the afternoon light, and they rolled up their sleeves, revealing #Resistance tattoos on their forearms. One of them grabbed me by the wrist. I tried to explain, and tried to pay reparations for my transgression, but I didn't have enough money with me at the time-- when I apologized, I asked if this made me an Indian giver. What foolishness! In the terror of the moment, I had forgotten about the plight of the Native Americans during the 19th century and the genocide that was the Trail of Tears. The latte liberals became more irate. They held me down on a table, and I screamed, asking someone to call a policeman, not realizing that by doing so I was enforcing the heteronormative narrative that peace officers should be men, rather than women, trans people, or gender non-conforming individuals. I howled in pain as they branded me with boiling hot coffee, leaving a swastika permanently burned into my forehead. Such is the punishment meted out for freethinkers like myself in the communist dictatorship that is Berkeley, California. I was then sent to the soy mines, where I have labored ever since. But even so, I have a dream... a dream that we can live in harmony and freedom. A dream that one day in the far-off future, an overweight prepubescent white boy will be able to call someone the "N" word over Xbox Live without having to fear for his safety. And until then, I will keep fighting the good fight against these militant SJW communist bastards. Truly, you have inspired me.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1472 on: September 03, 2019, 10:07:49 PM »

Yes, when historians look back on Trump's re-election, they will view Bill O'Reilly's book as the turning point for American public opinion.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1473 on: September 07, 2019, 04:44:41 PM »

Collins only won in 2008 and 2014 due to Obama coattails
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1474 on: September 10, 2019, 12:10:10 AM »

The original poster was right. SJWs have destroyed the Democratic Party. I'm literally not voting in 2020. SJW control is so absolute that I can't even go and see a Woody Allen movie in the U.S. (The latest one was banned.) Since 2017, SJW have dictatorial control of 99% of campuses, all of the mainstream media, all of the mainstream social media, Amazon, Chase Bank, PayPal, Patreon, Hollywood, Pixar, Disney, just literally most of the electronic / digital world. Since we really live in the digital world now, the people in Washington don't really control much. The real control is with tech and media giants. Amazon is now 20% of all economic activity in the U.S. These SJW-controlled companies rule by pure decree, by mere pronouncement. And SJWs now use the old Republican rationale that oppression doesn't count if it's done by private companies. For the aforementioned reasons, I've built a manifesto aimed at stopping the blacklisting and banning and criminalization of dissent that the Democrats have bowed to. This faction will withhold their votes, as I am doing, until free speech and civil liberties for men are restored in our party. #MeToo is an SJW movement that uses all of the authoritarian tactics that SJWs usually use: intimidation, threats, blacklisting, shunning, censorship, economic blackmail, confiscation of human rights. They are bullies through and through. SJWs and #MeToo have destroyed our party and turned it into a bunch of SJW authoritarians and moderate who are too cowardly to confront the Twitter mob. In any case, this manifesto can serve as a guiding light for those wanting to start RDF chapters in their community and create a place where anti-SJW Democrat can go. (Warning to blue pill simp-men: Your upper-middle-class "yikes" reaction to anyone who challenges the harpies that run our party now will only work till its your turn to be purged for something you said or did thirty years ago. You're smug now, but wait till the Twitter mobs start in on the opposition research on you. Then you'll find out no one is safe, not even upper-middle-class guys who say "yikes.") In any event, you should check out the "welcome to the RDF" blogspot put out by "Father Anonymous."

I heartily agree, good sir. Why, just the other day I was standing in line at the coffee house when I asked for some "black" coffee. The room went silent and the other patrons stared at me. It was then that I realized my mistake-- I should have said "Afro-Diasporatic." I tried to apologize, but they were already rising from their seats, clenching their fists around their scalding hot coffee cups and glaring at me with the heat of a thousand suns. Their nose piercings shone brilliant in the afternoon light, and they rolled up their sleeves, revealing #Resistance tattoos on their forearms. One of them grabbed me by the wrist. I tried to explain, and tried to pay reparations for my transgression, but I didn't have enough money with me at the time-- when I apologized, I asked if this made me an Indian giver. What foolishness! In the terror of the moment, I had forgotten about the plight of the Native Americans during the 19th century and the genocide that was the Trail of Tears. The latte liberals became more irate. They held me down on a table, and I screamed, asking someone to call a policeman, not realizing that by doing so I was enforcing the heteronormative narrative that peace officers should be men, rather than women, trans people, or gender non-conforming individuals. I howled in pain as they branded me with boiling hot coffee, leaving a swastika permanently burned into my forehead. Such is the punishment meted out for freethinkers like myself in the communist dictatorship that is Berkeley, California. I was then sent to the soy mines, where I have labored ever since. But even so, I have a dream... a dream that we can live in harmony and freedom. A dream that one day in the far-off future, an overweight prepubescent white boy will be able to call someone the "N" word over Xbox Live without having to fear for his safety. And until then, I will keep fighting the good fight against these militant SJW communist bastards. Truly, you have inspired me.

This is beyond Epic
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies