This makes me sick.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:26:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  This makes me sick.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: This makes me sick.  (Read 2623 times)
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 24, 2005, 01:55:14 PM »
« edited: July 24, 2005, 03:24:12 PM by George W. Bush »

If you dont think this sick son of a bitch should get the death penalty, then you should be drug into the street and shot.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050724/NEWS01/507240377
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 01:58:10 PM »

The death penalty for opposing the death penalty, eh?
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2005, 02:01:16 PM »

The death penalty for opposing the death penalty, eh?

For this crime, Yes.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2005, 02:04:34 PM »

Urgh.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 02:12:22 PM »

Despite being against the death penalty, this (and other child killers and terrorists) bastard deserves to be beaten to death with a garden hose! Angry Angry What a monster!
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2005, 02:30:09 PM »

Despite being against the death penalty, this (and other child killers and terrorists) bastard deserves to be beaten to death with a garden hose! Angry Angry What a monster!

I’m glad someone shares my outrage. The fact that this beautiful little girl had to die because of this f#ckers sexual desires nearly brings me to tears.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2005, 02:38:02 PM »

I’m glad someone shares my outrage. The fact that this beautiful little girl had to die because of this f#ckers sexual desires nearly brings me to tears.

Exactly. So make him sit in prison for the rest of his life doing nothing with his life (I mean nothing, I would support keeping him in his cell 24 hours straight with him living off bread and water). Death isn't the worse thing in the world you know.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2005, 02:50:11 PM »

If you're against the death penalty, at least take my coworker's stance on what should be done instead - use ers like this for medical experiments.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2005, 02:58:31 PM »

If you're against the death penalty, at least take my coworker's stance on what should be done instead - use ers like this for medical experiments.
Like dishwashing soap? Angry
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2005, 03:09:08 PM »

Exactly. So make him sit in prison for the rest of his life doing nothing with his life (I mean nothing, I would support keeping him in his cell 24 hours straight with him living off bread and water). Death isn't the worse thing in the world you know.

And that is not realisic. In our prisons that would NEVER happen and you know it. If he does go to prison he should be put in the General population and he would soon meet the same fate that Jeffry Dalmer (sp) did.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2005, 03:18:22 PM »

The page is not loading for me.  I'm starting to think I should be glad of that...
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2005, 03:24:35 PM »

The page is not loading for me.  I'm starting to think I should be glad of that...

I put a new one on, try that. Or go to cincinnati.com
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2005, 03:45:36 PM »

More like experimental medicines. Better them than the rats we use them on now.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2005, 03:45:45 PM »

This monster deserves a life in prison. With the death penalty he would be getting off too easily.
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2005, 03:51:48 PM »

This monster deserves a life in prison. With the death penalty he would be getting off too easily.

Mabey the way prison was 100 years ago, or in Mexico. But not Cable TV, 3 hot meals a day, books and games, Basketball and gym stuff, Its bull sh**t and its our money that is feeding them and giveing them all these nice things that some Law abideing, hard working people dont have!
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2005, 03:55:18 PM »

Mabey the way prison was 100 years ago, or in Mexico. But not Cable TV, 3 hot meals a day, books and games, Basketball and gym stuff, Its bull sh**t and its our money that is feeding them and giveing them all these nice things that some Law abideing, hard working people dont have!

You on the right think jail is such a partyland, I suggest you actually spend some time at one to find out otherwise.  Plus, this guy would go to Max, and it's not very fun.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2005, 06:09:08 PM »

You on the right think jail is such a partyland, I suggest you actually spend some time at one to find out otherwise.  Plus, this guy would go to Max, and it's not very fun.

Yeah and when someone man-rapes him in the shower I bet he leaves with a different opinion after a few weeks in fun land.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2005, 09:43:04 PM »

More like experimental medicines. Better them than the rats we use them on now.
Oh, okay. Good idea, then! Angry
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2005, 11:25:36 PM »

If you dont think this sick son of a bitch should get the death penalty, then you should be drug into the street and shot.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050724/NEWS01/507240377
He shouldn't be... he should be put for torturing.
Andrew
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2005, 08:54:45 AM »

By all means, let's torture and then execute anyone who is accused of a heinous crime.

Courts be damned!
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2005, 09:59:52 AM »

By all means, let's torture and then execute anyone who is accused of a heinous crime.

Courts be damned!

Yes, that 'Constitution' thing is more a list of suggestions than anything else Roll Eyes
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2005, 03:07:41 PM »

Lifelong torture, and by that I mean actual torture (read about some SS or Japanese tactics for examples), seems to be the best way to handle shitholes like this.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2005, 03:11:46 PM »

Lifelong torture, and by that I mean actual torture (read about some SS or Japanese tactics for examples), seems to be the best way to handle shitholes like this.
[sarcasm]Yes i just LOVE stooping down to the levels of scumbags like this.[/sarcasm]
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2005, 03:11:51 PM »

This guy should be chained to the back of a car, and dragged along on the street going at 65 mph on the interstate.
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2005, 10:43:40 PM »

This guy should be chained to the back of a car, and dragged along on the street going at 65 mph on the interstate.

or eiter strapped to a chair and have 2 semis hit him head on!

or tie him up legs and neck to 2 rear bumpers and have the cars go on opposite directions. reeeaaaaly slowly.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies