Arizona and Georgia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:16:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Arizona and Georgia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Arizona and Georgia  (Read 2281 times)
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
United States

« on: December 03, 2016, 03:41:50 PM »

Can't speak for AZ but I from Georgia and I know my state. Trump was probably the worst fit for Georgia but I still doubt he loose it 2020. Still how Georgia trended this election should be troubling for Republican

Hillary won the votes in the 5 core counties of Atlanta 2 to 1. The precincts here with more than 50% white voted for Trump by only 1 point. In the 3 northern suburban counties some of the most Republican counties in the country he dropped 5 points from Romney.He dropped 4 points in both suburban Cherokee and Poultry capital Hall. He also dropped 10 points in Forsyth County the same county from Oprah 1987 special. In the Delta suburbs he lost Henry and dropped 7 points in Republican stronghold of Fayette. Outside of Atlanta Trump dropped 4 points in Augusta's suburban Columbia County, dropped 6 in UGA's Clarke County, dropped 2 in Savannah's Chatham County. I find it ironic that he failed to make any gains more than 1% from Romney in Industrial counties of Bibb, Calhoun, Dougherty, Floyd, Muscogee, and Whitfield.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies