Does Stephen Bannon Hate or Dislike Jews?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2024, 12:02:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Does Stephen Bannon Hate or Dislike Jews?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: There has been a lot of debate on this. Where do we stand.
Yes

No

He could, but I withhold my judgment for now

Erm...Not Quite. This is what I think. This is a queue to us what you think.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 82

Author Topic: Does Stephen Bannon Hate or Dislike Jews?  (Read 2802 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2016, 08:07:14 PM »

I don't know about antisemitism specifically, but he's an awful person in general. The whitewashing of him here is disturbing.

The demonization of Stephen Bannon has gone a little too far also like Glenn Beck saying he's the next coming of Hitler.
So it is ok for someone to be an anti-Semite.  The ends that Trumpist will excuse pure bigotry is sad and pathetic.

There is absolutely no evidence that Stephen Bannon is racist or anti-Semitic.

he is a culturalist and nationalist, every known information about his character, his interviews and his "programming" of BB underlines that notion.
Mike67
United States

« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2016, 08:34:10 PM »

I don't know about antisemitism specifically, but he's an awful person in general. The whitewashing of him here is disturbing.

The demonization of Stephen Bannon has gone a little too far also like Glenn Beck saying he's the next coming of Hitler.
So it is ok for someone to be an anti-Semite.  The ends that Trumpist will excuse pure bigotry is sad and pathetic.

he is a culturalist and nationalist, every known information about his character, his interviews and his "programming" of BB underlines that notion.

Breitbart isn't any different than it was when it was run by Andrew Breitbart.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2016, 08:36:19 PM »

And that is an issue how?
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2016, 08:39:25 PM »

since i stated his "directioning" of BB speaks of himself, i was making the point...and i am pretty confident most other longtime BB readers are going to agree. (whether they prefer the new BB or not)
EnglishPete

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2016, 08:42:29 PM »

I would agree that he's a culturalist and a nationalist. No one is asking if Steve Bannon is a culturalist and a nationalist. That's a different question. The question is whether there is any evidence that he's anti-semitic or racist (answer: no there isn't).
Mike67
United States

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2016, 08:48:37 PM »

Bannon has hasn't made the huge changes to Breitbart that people are saying he has. It's pretty much the same as when Andrew was in charge.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2016, 10:05:27 PM »

Bannon has hasn't made the huge changes to Breitbart that people are saying he has. It's pretty much the same as when Andrew was in charge.

Are you trying to say that AB's ethno-religion sanitizes the message?
Mike67
United States

« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2016, 10:07:15 PM »

I'm saying there are no racist or anti-Semitic things on Breitbart. I've never seen any of that there.
longtimelurker

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 2.43

« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2016, 10:32:22 PM »

Stephen Bannon is Jewish from what I've read and he's no antisemite

This is the funniest post I've read on this forum in quite a while.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2016, 10:44:36 PM »

I'm saying there are no racist or anti-Semitic things on Breitbart. I've never seen any of that there.

ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2016, 11:06:37 PM »

the fact that jews are working at BB is btw not contradictionary...just underlines you can easily help pushing stereotypes about jews without asking for some kind of endlösung.
JoshPA
Rookie
United States

« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2016, 05:48:28 PM »

Breitbart was a Jew, Kushner is a Jew.....he seems fine with them.  Who knows.

some of my best friends are jews

Are you implying you dislike jews?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2016, 05:54:49 PM »

Clearly Bannon is a moderate who doesn't hate Jews, merely the "international Jewry". Very distinct!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2016, 08:06:43 PM »

Alt-Right posters kind of hang themselves here.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2016, 03:04:24 AM »

That article is one Jew accusing another of being a bad Jew for opposing Trump.  It's something crazy, but anti-Semite doesn't seem like the right term for it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies