AtlasLeaks: Beet's PM's HACKED!! His Private Thoughts on Election to IceSpear
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:07:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  AtlasLeaks: Beet's PM's HACKED!! His Private Thoughts on Election to IceSpear
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AtlasLeaks: Beet's PM's HACKED!! His Private Thoughts on Election to IceSpear  (Read 261 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 10, 2016, 03:31:48 PM »

(Emphasis Added)

« Sent to: IceSpear on: July 23, 2016, 12:42:18 am »

What do you really think of the Kaine pick? Atlas will eat me alive if I start "concern" trolling over it, but some things that happened in the past few days are bizarre.

Like this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tim-kaine-clinton-vp_us_578fc8e3e4b0bdddc4d2c86c

This is like deliberately poking the Bernie people in the eye. We've just spent the past 8 years arguing for financial regulation.

And he brings Virginia? Let's be real here, national elections are usually decided by middle and working class whites in the Midwest (Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin, Missouri) with nearly 100 electoral votes.

This pick is just absolutely bizarre. The only thing it looks good in comparison to is Charlie Crist or something. I won't spend too much time complaining about it from here on out, but I'm genuinely curious what you think? Do you really think he's a better pick than Sherrod Brown would have been?

---------------

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: IceSpear on: July 23, 2016, 01:20:48 am »

Fair enough, I guess. Now that I think of it, I agree that having two women would have been a net negative, despite some increased enthusiasm. My main point is that they have to go full bore economic populism in the Midwest, if they do the VP pick won't make much of a difference.

---------------

Just wanted to say thanks.
« Sent to: IceSpear on: August 31, 2016, 12:19:16 pm »

[redacted]

Do you really think we were right in the primary? It's hard to tell hypotheticals, but something tells me Sanders would have a much better shot at the GE at this point, than Clinton.

I won't say this in public until after the election but, you know what bugs me the most about Hillary? Among all the attacks, all the criticisms leveled against her, the one thing that is the most absurd about her campaign.

Is that she is in this position despite having so many advantages. At Trump's convention, the #2 Republican finished refused to even endorse him in a prime time speech and left to boos. At Hillary's convention, she had the popular president giving one of his signature amazing speeches for her, she had Bill, still a great orator, giving an A+ speech, she had Michelle Obama in the best speech of her life, she had Admirals and moderates and celebrities like Katy Perry and a ton of other celebrities going all out for her. She had Gold Star parents. I have to give DWS credit for putting together a great lineup.

And not only that- in the primaries she had the whole party behind her.

She has the editorial boards of every major newspaper in the country, regardless of what they publish about her, will endorse or has endorsed her.

She has all these progressive groups, unions, Markos, Ezra Klein, Rolling Stone, Mother Jones, the New Republic, David Brock, etc. in favor of her.

She has one of the most impressive campaign staff ever put together in the country of political campaigns, starting with Robby Mook, one of the strongest field operations.

I myself have made like 1,000 calls for her.

And yet here she is? It just shows all the good people in the world can't hold up a sh**t sandwich.

She'll get up there with that fake, plastic smile on her face and her carefully parsed words and act like none of this is happening, that she has no problems, that people believe her when she says she's working for them, and not special interests.

I could go on but I won't.

[redacted]

---------------------------------

Re: Just wanted to say thanks.
« Sent to: IceSpear on: September 04, 2016, 06:09:13 pm

Well yeah, and the Sanders campaign ended badly, while whether the Trump people's confidence helped them is debatable.

I once heard a story where, you are faced with a question. You must pick one of two runners to bet on in a race. The two runners have the same times. The first runner, when he runs, you see him flopping all over the place -- he has terrible, terrible form. The second runner, on the other hand runs with perfect form and skill. The moral is, you should pick the first runner, because with better form, he can beat the second runner. Heard that one?

I don't think this story physically applies to Trump vs. Clinton, but it might as well be true. Because Clinton has demonstrated time and time again that she has a tin ear about as thick as a bomb shelter. During the primary I thought, as soon as Bernie drops out, she'll surely pivot and start sounding exactly like him (on the obvious premise that his success during the primaries showed his message resonated, whereas she managed to pull it off on the back of her huge lead going in). But no, she doesn't. Instead she campaigned on gun control (vote loser, even if I agree with it), and her two major speeches have been about Trump's bigotry and American exceptionalism. We've already discussed her pick of Kaine, who 88% of Sanders supporters found unacceptable. Her pick of Salazar. The fact that she has done nothing, except fly to one high dollar fundraiser after another, while the e-mail leaks have chipped away at her all late August. And she seems to be trying to "move to the center" as if it's still the 1990s and all you have to do is call in Dick Morris and everything will be OK.

She needs to be laser focused on the economy and populism. She isn't, and I have little hope she will be.

She needs to, at the very least, cut all ties with the Clinton foundation. This is like a giant, thick, ripe, juicy gourd that is dipping from a branch inches from her face -- and yet she doesn't do it Huh

What is she doing?? This is the sort of thing that worries me.

------------------------

Re: Where'd you go?
« Sent to: IceSpear on: September 27, 2016, 07:35:49 am

Yeah, I take back what I said about holding up a sh**t sandwich- Hillary showed up well.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 05:16:42 PM »

Is it confirmed that IceSpear is alive?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution