A new promising immigration place for depressed US citizens!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:57:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  A new promising immigration place for depressed US citizens!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A new promising immigration place for depressed US citizens!  (Read 408 times)
eric_tan
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 10, 2016, 02:16:51 AM »

What happened already happened.

The new leader of US will surely raise unpredictability and chaos during his prorogue. There are many questions floating such as: How will his aggressive policies affect middle & low classes? Are we going to be unemployed in the near future? When the students graduate without jobs feeding and big cut on subsidy, how can they survive?... I do hope the bad prospects will not become true, however, it's smarter we should prepare umbrella before it rains.

Yesterday, the Official Canadian immigrant website was crashed due to high volume of access. It's only the start of moving wave. Nevertheless, when moving to a new place, you should consider the potential of having a good job, a friendly environment with good security and human right respect, which will compensate for your risk of immigration.

Have you heard about VIETNAM, a new tiger of South East Asia? The country may treat you, American, very well. In our country, people seem to have the culture to highly respect Western foreigners, especially American who may come from higher civilizations. Jobs here for foreigners (even students) are very abundant especially in education. You can easily become an English teacher with a rather good salary and respect from local people. You may not know that our country with a very young population who still lack English fluency and are thirsty for learning with native speakers will create an awesome options for your immigration.

To tell you more about Vietnam and people’s life here, I need more than a whole day, you can search in Google or Youtube to find out more (Sorry that I cannot include the links here, please search in Youtube with some key sentences: How To Stay In Vietnam Forever By Doing Visa Runs, How To Survive In Vietnam By Teaching English For 1 Hour A Day, Cost of Living in Vietnam - How much money do you need to to live in Vietnam?,...)

I do hope that my topic will help you to have another choice for your life in the future to mitigate some recent arising political risks. If you are in the consideration or even making decision to visit Vietnam to find an opportunity to settle here or even a short-time staying, please do not hesitate contacting me via email greatwall85@gmail.com.
Cheers,
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 02:21:26 AM »

Canada will probably be far greater then America 4 years from now...All the brain power will go there.
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 02:22:55 AM »

What happened already happened.

The new leader of US will surely raise unpredictability and chaos during his prorogue. There are many questions floating such as: How will his aggressive policies affect middle & low classes? Are we going to be unemployed in the near future? When the students graduate without jobs feeding and big cut on subsidy, how can they survive?... I do hope the bad prospects will not become true, however, it's smarter we should prepare umbrella before it rains.

Yesterday, the Official Canadian immigrant website was crashed due to high volume of access. It's only the start of moving wave. Nevertheless, when moving to a new place, you should consider the potential of having a good job, a friendly environment with good security and human right respect, which will compensate for your risk of immigration.

Have you heard about VIETNAM, a new tiger of South East Asia? The country may treat you, American, very well. In our country, people seem to have the culture to highly respect Western foreigners, especially American who may come from higher civilizations. Jobs here for foreigners (even students) are very abundant especially in education. You can easily become an English teacher with a rather good salary and respect from local people. You may not know that our country with a very young population who still lack English fluency and are thirsty for learning with native speakers will create an awesome options for your immigration.

To tell you more about Vietnam and people’s life here, I need more than a whole day, you can search in Google or Youtube to find out more (Sorry that I cannot include the links here, please search in Youtube with some key sentences: How To Stay In Vietnam Forever By Doing Visa Runs, How To Survive In Vietnam By Teaching English For 1 Hour A Day, Cost of Living in Vietnam - How much money do you need to to live in Vietnam?,...)

I do hope that my topic will help you to have another choice for your life in the future to mitigate some recent arising political risks. If you are in the consideration or even making decision to visit Vietnam to find an opportunity to settle here or even a short-time staying, please do not hesitate contacting me via email greatwall85@gmail.com.
Cheers,

+1 for originality.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 02:31:01 AM »

No, tell me more.
eric_tan
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 02:36:35 AM »

It's now becoming a great country for travelling with a lot of amazing scenery. However, foreigners come and love staying here due to tasty food and low cost living and good security. Please spend some time to find out more in Youtube with key words like: Cost of Living in Vietnam - How much money do you need to to live in Vietnam? Why you should choose Vietnam to be your travel place right now?
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 02:55:17 AM »

It's now becoming a great country for travelling with a lot of amazing scenery. However, foreigners come and love staying here due to tasty food and low cost living and good security. Please spend some time to find out more in Youtube with key words like: Cost of Living in Vietnam - How much money do you need to to live in Vietnam? Why you should choose Vietnam to be your travel place right now?

I dunno fam, last time a member of my family went there the local fauna attempted to kill him through various means and the locals didn't exactly seem too friendly with their AKs. I guess they were just scared of American infantryman for some reason.
eric_tan
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 03:02:43 AM »

I dunno fam, last time a member of my family went there the local fauna attempted to kill him through various means and the locals didn't exactly seem too friendly with their AKs. I guess they were just scared of American infantryman for some reason.

It seems that he traveled some where else. Our government has strictly prohibited using weapons like AKs or gun. Please re-check with him whether it's Vietnam or Myanmar or other places.
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 04:20:16 AM »

I'd love to visit there as the country looks very beautiful from watching Top Gear's trek through the country...though I'm not scared to move from the US yet.  I have US-Italian dual-citizenship so it would be much easier for me to move to Europe.
Egalit
Russian Federation
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 05:42:09 AM »

The best immigration place for you is my place. Welcome to Siberia!
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 06:10:43 AM »

Canada will probably be far greater then America 4 years from now...All the brain power will go there.

Canada has a surprisingly restrictive immigration policy. We went through this with 20RP12. It takes a pretty sizable amount of time and effort to immigrate here.
rob in cal
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 11:54:34 AM »

Ironically enough Hungary has a straight-forward immigration law currently in which you get a long stay visa if you invest in something like 300k dollars worth of Hungarian bonds, and then get about 250k dollars back at the end of five years, or something like that, so basically you are paying a bunch of money to live there. Portugal has a one million euro price for permanent residency there.  These could be good options for the 46% of the plus 250k dollars a year income people who voted Clinton.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2016, 11:59:27 AM »

Canada has a surprisingly restrictive immigration policy. We went through this with 20RP12. It takes a pretty sizable amount of time and effort to immigrate here.

SAD!

I for one welcome the reverse brain drain. If Trudeau has any sense, he would make it easier for Americans to immigrate (he should do this for other countries as well, but I digress).
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 12:09:21 PM »

So you are staying? Sad
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2016, 07:11:28 AM »

How expensive is it really, though?  I've spoken to a lot of my Canadian friends in the last couple days and they all said it's easy to have either a lot of money or relatives who live there (which I have neither).  I've considered switching schools and applying for colleges in BC because I probably wouldn't be accepted there otherwise, but even that would be a huge crapshoot I'm not sure I'm willing to embark on, especially if you're expected to find work in the country after graduating.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 08:28:58 PM »

I had a Vietnamese friend joke how she needed to find someone to marry so she could stay in the US after school. Oh, how tables have turned!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies