BREXIT ++! AP calls it for Trump. Good job, losers.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 02:23:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  BREXIT ++! AP calls it for Trump. Good job, losers.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: BREXIT ++! AP calls it for Trump. Good job, losers.  (Read 1927 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 09, 2016, 02:43:59 AM »

Losers.

We overcame the greatest opposition juggernaut in history. We wouldn't win the nomination. We did. We'd never crack 40%. We won. We had eggs thrown at us, bricks hurled through windows, we've been beaten and assaulted and bloodied and brutalized. We were called racists, idiots, bigots, Nazis. Our sanity, our faith, our decency, our patriotism challenged.

And yet we won. In spite of, not because, of the Republican Party, not to mention the media, the Democrats, and millions upon millions of wall street dollars and foreign blood money. We won because the

The fact is, the cubicle class pawns of the military-industrial complex have been vanquished and the tides of globalism have been turned behind. From Brexit to the Trumpening, the people of the world are rising to stop the march towards the abyss. I cannot be more prouder of my fellow deplorables!
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 02:45:58 AM »

That you believe you guys were he real victims in this campaign is patently absurd. The real victims were all the minority groups targeted by the Trump campaign and its supporters, who will now have open season against them. I guess you can be proud of winning, but at what cost?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 02:47:11 AM »

That you believe you guys were he real victims in this campaign is patently absurd. The real victims were all the minority groups targeted by the Trump campaign and its supporters, who will now have open season against them. I guess you can be proud of winning, but at what cost?

Stop it.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 02:48:37 AM »

I would just like to remind everybody that the clueless Dem Establishment wanted Trump as Pub nominee and feared Little Marco and Low Energy Nobody Kasich.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 02:50:26 AM »

Stop it.

No. because I'm not wrong. Trump supporters are deplorables or have at least enabled deplorables to gain control over our country at the expense of minority groups. And no, white people don't get to judge what counts as racist because they'll never understand life from the perspective of a minority - especially one watching as their country turns against them.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 02:52:01 AM »

JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 02:52:29 AM »

Stop it.

No. because I'm not wrong. Trump supporters are deplorables or have at least enabled deplorables to gain control over our country at the expense of minority groups. And no, white people don't get to judge what counts as racist because they'll never understand life from the perspective of a minority - especially one watching as their country turns against them.

What a mature, thoughtful response... But that wouldn't bother me in the least to be deported from this country. Half of its citizens I respect, the other half I don't give a damn about.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 02:55:40 AM »

Trumpsters may have won this battle, but they'll lose the war. The lack of scrutiny for Trump ends on January 20th. He actually has to be president, and, you know, govern. Once he fails to provide the "change" people want, his supporters will turn on him, and the Republican Party. No more being the opposition party, or "something different". Now, you're the ones in charge, and have to actually make progress. Fail to do that, and the masses will drop you guys like the Plague.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 02:58:04 AM »

Stop it.

Dude, I vote in an majority black precinct located at a housing project. The "voter intimidation" I saw were two fat old black women in Al Lawson shirts sleeping under a tree. Yeah, real freaking scary. You guys lost because you couldn't inspire anyone. You nominated a completely crooked bitch who will most likely die alone and in irrelevance if not in prison. 
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 02:59:37 AM »

Stop it.

What a mature, thoughtful response... But that wouldn't bother me in the least to be deported from this country. Half of its citizens I respect, the other half I don't give a damn about.
Get out then. Obviously the country doesn't want your vision. Go to Canada and backlog their social welfare system like the illegals are doing here....for now Wink
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 03:08:36 AM »

Stop it.

Dude, I vote in an majority black precinct located at a housing project. The "voter intimidation" I saw were two fat old black women in Al Lawson shirts sleeping under a tree. Yeah, real freaking scary. You guys lost because you couldn't inspire anyone. You nominated a completely crooked bitch who will most likely die alone and in irrelevance if not in prison. 

I see it didn't take long for you deplorables to become emboldened enough to start publicly degrading people with words like that. Completely unsurprised.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 03:10:46 AM »

Stop it.

Get out then. Obviously the country doesn't want your vision. Go to Canada and backlog their social welfare system like the illegals are doing here....for now Wink

No thanks. I think it's time we do to you what you've been doing to us during the entire Obama Presidency - obstruct, investigate, protest, and shut you down at every turn.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2016, 03:18:27 AM »

Stop it.

No thanks. I think it's time we do to you what you've been doing to us during the entire Obama Presidency - obstruct, investigate, protest, and shut you down at every turn.
We'll still kill the next Bin Laden and pass the next healthcare bill because we have the Congress in our hands. Filibuster if you want, we'll just drop the nuclear option or something. You had your turn and you guys screwed up. Now this Oompa-Lumpa looking jackass has to clean up the mess.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 03:38:45 AM »

Losers.

We overcame the greatest opposition juggernaut in history. We wouldn't win the nomination. We did. We'd never crack 40%. We won. We had eggs thrown at us, bricks hurled through windows, we've been beaten and assaulted and bloodied and brutalized.

And you all deserved a hell of a lot more than that.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 03:43:27 AM »

Stop it.

Stop what? You all are racist assholes and should reminded of that every day for the next 4 years. And if Trump wins again, for another 4 years. You may have more electoral votes (you probably won't win the popular vote), but you are still just a bunch of racist losers. That is just a fact and you all should be reminded of that.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 03:46:15 AM »

Stop it.

Stop what? You all are racist assholes and should reminded of that every day for the next 4 years. And if Trump wins again, for another 4 years. You may have more electoral votes (you probably won't win the popular vote), but you are still just a bunch of racist losers. That is just a fact and you all should be reminded of that.

You didn't understand anything Smiley

I see, you'll do anything to reelect Trump.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 03:46:33 AM »

Stop it.

Call us what you want, but do you dare forget to tack the word "winner" on to it.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 03:47:26 AM »

Stop it.

Call us what you want, but do you dare forget to tack the word "winner" on to it.

More facts: You guys will lose the popular vote!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 03:48:56 AM »

Stop it.

More fact: President-elect Trump. Do something about. Oh wait, you tried. And you failed.
dirks

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2016, 03:50:23 AM »

Stop it.

Guarantee Bill divorces her within 6 months. Her political career is over, they no longer need each other. Now he can truly cut loose and enjoy his golden years

Congratulations Bubba. You're free.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 03:50:45 AM »

Stop it.

More fact: President-elect Trump. Do something about. Oh wait, you tried. And you failed.

Look, I hope the world doesn't end in a nuclear holocaust. That wouldn't be good for you either.
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 03:54:43 AM »
« Edited: November 09, 2016, 03:56:19 AM by Storebought »

I wonder if black people in the South and Midwest, and Hispanic people everywhere outside CA, will start to face the outright assault (not just from the uniformed police) that Polish people in the UK face right now after the original Brexit? Highly likely.
rafta_rafta

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2016, 03:55:27 AM »

lol wait till those non college educated white voters get shafted by Trump and then find a way to blame minorities
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2016, 04:07:34 AM »

Stop it.

Look, I hope the world doesn't end in a nuclear holocaust. That wouldn't be good for you either.
No, but Hillary won't start the Third World War because she felt bad for some Syrian kid with a cracked skull, so we don't have to worry about that now.

Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2016, 04:27:46 AM »

Stop it.

No, but Hillary won't start the Third World War because she felt bad for some Syrian kid with a cracked skull, so we don't have to worry about that now.

I would be glad if Trump stays away from foreign interventions, but I doubt he can control his impulse to not do so....all they would need to do is taunt him on twitter.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies