TYT: Time for Hillary supporters to panic
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:46:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  TYT: Time for Hillary supporters to panic
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: TYT: Time for Hillary supporters to panic  (Read 2294 times)
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2016, 08:35:18 AM »

Cenk and TYT have been pushing Clinton since the DNC, and they've been overly forgiving with much of the controversies involving her, whilst maintaining a critical lens as to her weaknesses. In this instance, he's certainly not wrong. Panic may not be the best word, but if I were a Clinton supporter I would definitely be concerned and working to combat voter suppression wherever possible.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2016, 02:58:43 AM »

He now thinks this race is a tossup and can go either way
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 03:12:25 AM »

He now thinks this race is a tossup and can go either way

Who cares what he thinks?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2016, 04:18:20 AM »

Here we go again. Stop discuss the messenger.

Is he not right? If Trump wins, it should not come as a shock, given recent polls. He very unlikely to win, yeah, but it is not "WTF, Trump won??? how is it possible!!!111" kind of shock. It would "Oh my God, ABC was right" kind of shock.

This doesn't directly have anything to do with this specific quote but I just wanted to say you're probably the forum's most notable new hack since the last time I regularly posted (and I don't use that term disparagingly, I'll readily admit I'm pretty much a Democratic hack).

I'm very interested to see how you will handle Trump's landslide defeat in three days: will you be in denial, like Karl Rove in 2012? Will you write barely-legible screeds about how Hillary stole the election? Will you ignore it without comment and effortlessly shift gears and start delegitimizing every action President-elect Hillary takes? Will you disappear quietly into the night?

I await the outcome with anticipation!
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2016, 11:46:53 AM »

Here we go again. Stop discuss the messenger.

Is he not right? If Trump wins, it should not come as a shock, given recent polls. He very unlikely to win, yeah, but it is not "WTF, Trump won??? how is it possible!!!111" kind of shock. It would "Oh my God, ABC was right" kind of shock.

This doesn't directly have anything to do with this specific quote but I just wanted to say you're probably the forum's most notable new hack since the last time I regularly posted (and I don't use that term disparagingly, I'll readily admit I'm pretty much a Democratic hack).

I'm very interested to see how you will handle Trump's landslide defeat in three days: will you be in denial, like Karl Rove in 2012? Will you write barely-legible screeds about how Hillary stole the election? Will you ignore it without comment and effortlessly shift gears and start delegitimizing every action President-elect Hillary takes? Will you disappear quietly into the night?

I await the outcome with anticipation!

I already said. If Trump wins, I might move to USA. But it is a so long process, that Trump would need to be reelected :-/
If he loses, well, I am not the one who'll keep living in the ghettos. Right wind that blows through all the Europe (in USA it is a f**king hurricane) will not disappear. At least, not in Europe.

That will do Smiley

But I will of course disappear from this forum Wink
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies