FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 06, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 ... 65
Author Topic: FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation  (Read 87020 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #900 on: October 28, 2016, 08:20:34 PM »

yes, he has debunked chaffetz's spin and made the PANIC and the wording of nealy all headlines go away.

you may have witnessed how the wording this afternoon changed before and after his "explanation" of comey's cryptical letter.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #901 on: October 28, 2016, 08:20:54 PM »

Could this backfire and give credence to what Hillary has been talking about for years? You know, the actual REAL decades-old conspiracy between international elites to undermine democracy and rig elections and break the economy...the entire Right-Wing Conspiracy?
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #902 on: October 28, 2016, 08:21:07 PM »

This is a mix of relief and pissed off beyond belief. Relief because it looks like this all about nothing, and pissed off for that very same reason.
Mike88
Junior Chimp
Portugal

« Reply #903 on: October 28, 2016, 08:22:00 PM »

LOL!

Jeremy Dickey
‏@JeremyDDickey

@FBI official on my plane openly saying how crazy Comey's letter was.

Update he now is talking about how the NY FBI office pressed to have the A. Weiner info leaked

He's now saying that the NY @FBI office and DC office are openly feuding due to the #EricGarner case takeover

Same @FBI official says it's reckless and crazy to have released this letter now but it ultimately shows the inner agency struggle

He ended the conversation with saying "it doesn't matter Clinton will win and Comey needs to be out"

He just called someone else to vent about the letter–now saying that he's shocked that "straight shooter Comey" would pull this stunt

Now saying "You know how the run things out of NY office, they would have leaked the email connection with Weiner"

When the comadres get angry, the truth is discovered.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #904 on: October 28, 2016, 08:22:17 PM »

This is a mix of relief and pissed off beyond belief. Relief because it looks like this all about nothing, and pissed off for that very same reason.

Yep. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #905 on: October 28, 2016, 08:22:52 PM »

You do realize, that's not the point.

Huma was under subpoena to produce these documents and did not. If it's thousands and thousands of e-mails, you have no way to quickly vet them all in days.

You really have no choice but to deliberately investigate. This investigation will drag well into the next administration.

All of this nonsense lands squarely on the doorstep of Hillary Clinton, who shouldn't have had a private e-mail server to conduct federal government business to begin with. But let's not let that get in the way of tarring the people investigating her instead.
Which would make sense except for the fact that they have had access to these emails for at least a month. These devices weren't just shat out 11 am today.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #906 on: October 28, 2016, 08:24:11 PM »

Yep. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

Well, people like me that are getting pissed about this were probably already voting for Clinton.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #907 on: October 28, 2016, 08:25:18 PM »

I'm pissed off because even though there's absolutely nothing there, the media will still spin this into a GAME CHANGER/OCTOBER SURPRISE and voters will buy into it.

The future of American democracy is in danger because of an internal feud between FBI offices.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #908 on: October 28, 2016, 08:25:51 PM »

EMAILS!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #909 on: October 28, 2016, 08:26:05 PM »

Huma was under subpoena to produce these documents and did not. If it's thousands and thousands of e-mails, you have no way to quickly vet them all in days.

You really have no choice but to deliberately investigate. This investigation will drag well into the next administration.

All of this nonsense lands squarely on the doorstep of Hillary Clinton, who shouldn't have had a private e-mail server to conduct federal government business to begin with. But let's not let that get in the way of tarring the people investigating her instead.
Which would make sense except for the fact that they have had access to these emails for at least a month. These devices weren't just shat out 11 am today.
Just because they gathered the evidence a month ago doesn't mean that they actually looked at until last night. This scandal involves thousands upon thousands of emails that have already been looked through. They found nothing last time worth indicting over and I'm sure they were less than excited to go through more of them. If there wasn't something that was at the very least seriously concerning, they'd have probably wouldn't have gone public period.

This scandal is huge, but remember, this is the FBI. This will always be a lower priority than, say, stopping the schizophrenic children of Afghan refugees from blowing up dumpsters in Chelsea.  
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #910 on: October 28, 2016, 08:27:48 PM »

I'm pissed off because even though there's absolutely nothing there, the media will still spin this into a GAME CHANGER/OCTOBER SURPRISE and voters will buy into it.

The future of American democracy is in danger because of an internal feud between FBI offices.

Thank you! The media is desperate for ratings so they'll do anything to spin this false narrative that the race is "tightening." Sad!
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #911 on: October 28, 2016, 08:28:06 PM »

BIDEN to @CNN on new emails: "BIDEN: “Oh God. Anthony Weiner. I should not comment on Anthony Weiner. I’m not a big fan."
https://twitter.com/Kevinliptakcnn/status/792172427971145728?lang=de

and just as experts suggested, trump shoudl shut up and let hillary sink...
You must be logged in to read this quote.
https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/792157637064491008?lang=de
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #912 on: October 28, 2016, 08:31:06 PM »

Seriously... calm. Some voters will buy into it, but nowhere near enough.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #913 on: October 28, 2016, 08:31:38 PM »

Thank you! The media is desperate for ratings so they'll do anything to spin this false narrative that the race is "tightening." Sad!
Really? CNN has been telling me that Trump is going to lose UT, GA, and maybe TX, and that if I go to vote for him all I'm doing is wasting my time. I've been hearing it for like three weeks.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #914 on: October 28, 2016, 08:33:39 PM »

The question is if they are enough to turn what was going to be a 2008-level landslide into a mere 2012 or worse. And to put the Senate in jeopardy.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #915 on: October 28, 2016, 08:33:50 PM »

Really? CNN has been telling me that Trump is going to lose UT, GA, and maybe TX, and that if I go to vote for him all I'm doing is wasting my time. I've been hearing it for like three weeks.
When your candidate sucks ass, that is going to happen.  Doesn't mean that they don't want to get the clicks from a horse race.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #916 on: October 28, 2016, 08:34:32 PM »

Well, that's inaccurate. If you vote for Trump you're going to lose much more important things than your time (conscience, dignity, humanity).
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #917 on: October 28, 2016, 08:36:48 PM »

Just because they gathered the evidence a month ago doesn't mean that they actually looked at until last night. This scandal involves thousands upon thousands of emails that have already been looked through. They found nothing last time worth indicting over and I'm sure they were less than excited to go through more of them. If there wasn't something that was at the very least seriously concerning, they'd have probably wouldn't have gone public period.

This scandal is huge, but remember, this is the FBI. This will always be a lower priority than, say, stopping the schizophrenic children of Afghan refugees from blowing up dumpsters in Chelsea.  

Still. Though. It doesn't take the FBI a month to read even thousands of emails. Just look at how fast the wikileaks thing gets digested.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #918 on: October 28, 2016, 08:39:22 PM »

Lol. Well, now we know who the one CNN viewer is.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #919 on: October 28, 2016, 08:40:01 PM »

Also, your nonchalant/above it all attitude is betraying your panic, as is your need to consistently remind people that this isn't a real story. If American voters are concerned, they will respond in the polls and at the polls on November 8th.

When your candidate sucks ass, that is going to happen.  Doesn't mean that they don't want to get the clicks from a horse race.
So when a candidate sucks ass, the media is of course going to pounce on it. Like they are on your candidate. Right now. Right before an election.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #920 on: October 28, 2016, 08:40:54 PM »

So is this essentially a faked scandal to direct media attention from an actual internal scandal with the FBI itself? That's the impression some of the comments are giving (and is utterly disgusting if true.)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #921 on: October 28, 2016, 08:42:37 PM »

So is this essentially a faked scandal to direct media attention from an actual internal scandal with the FBI itself? That's the impression some of the comments are giving (and is utterly disgusting if true.)
Well yeah, because apparently we've got a regular Bob Woodward in our hands in the form of Lyndon.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #922 on: October 28, 2016, 08:44:29 PM »

Also, your nonchalant/above it all attitude is betraying your panic, as is your need to consistently remind people that this isn't a real story. If American voters are concerned, they will respond in the polls and at the polls on November 8th.

When your candidate sucks ass, that is going to happen.  Doesn't mean that they don't want to get the clicks from a horse race.
So when a candidate sucks ass, the media is of course going to pounce on it. Like they are on your candidate. Right now. Right before an election.

By your own admission, your candidate sucks the most ass since the media has been pouncing on him from Day 1.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #923 on: October 28, 2016, 08:44:30 PM »

When your candidate sucks ass, that is going to happen.  Doesn't mean that they don't want to get the clicks from a horse race.
You might think that, but at the same time your mind has been rotten by Trumpism, so it is somewhat biased.
Hydera

« Reply #924 on: October 28, 2016, 08:44:35 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/25/nyregion/justice-dept-replaces-investigators-on-eric-garner-case.html

The FBI in DC wanted to bring Civil Rights charges while the NY FBI didn't and they got taken over by the DC FBI.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies