FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 07:37:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65
Author Topic: FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation  (Read 87347 times)
Seriously?
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #800 on: October 28, 2016, 07:05:18 PM »

Comey needs to get the facts out in the public domain ASAP. clearly the Trump campaign should want this too.
How exactly do you get the facts out quickly when you have to deal with the whole Classified/redaction/confidential mess? If there are tens of thousands of e-mails, good luck with getting that done in 11 days.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #801 on: October 28, 2016, 07:05:35 PM »

Luftwaffe Heinreich, Knight of der Sky, is at it yet again in this thread!
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #802 on: October 28, 2016, 07:05:44 PM »

You know sh*t has hit the fan when IceSpear, of all people, is getting gloomy.
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #803 on: October 28, 2016, 07:05:51 PM »

That would be an interesting strategy -- attack a partisan FBI the way the GOP has attacked the IRS for politically motivated audits. I doubt it works, since Democrats by and large don't believe in grand conspiracies theories involving malevolent government agents. That's for the Greens and the Trumpistas.

But it is still bad news in every way: the Clinton campaign has been effectively derailed this week.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #804 on: October 28, 2016, 07:05:54 PM »

Guys, can we just stop treating deplorables like Sanchez as if they're rational people deserving of respect?

Fascists should be mocked and ridiculed until the point where we need to fight them. There is no need to pretend as if they have thoughts and analysis.

#WhenTheyGoLowWeGoHigh
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #805 on: October 28, 2016, 07:06:01 PM »

Guys, can we just stop treating deplorables like Sanchez as if they're rational people deserving of respect?

Fascists should be mocked and ridiculed until the point where we need to fight them. There is no need to pretend as if they have thoughts and analysis.

A moderator calling for people with whom he disagrees to be "mocked and ridiculed until the point where we need to fight them."  That's troll-like behavior.  So much for normal discourse.  And then you wonder why conservatives don't post more on this forum.

As for those, including the Clinton campaign, hoping for a statement from Comey with more information, be careful what you wish for.  Clinton was probably e-mailing Huma Abadein about every little thing.  You might not like what you get.

Well, you are backing a candidate who calls for physical attacks, imprisonment and murder of his opponents so I don't think you can complain about someone disagreeing with your opinion. The forum isn't a safe space for fascism, I'm afraid. If you are going to spout authoritarian racism you might get ridiculed for it.

Funny, I don't think I've ever said I who I was supporting on this website.  Yet you assume I'm a bad person because I might support Trump.  Even if I were, newsflash: Not all Trump supporters are bad people or authoritarian or racist.  People support Trump for a number of reasons, including that the other candidate, whose henchmen are on tape saying they tried to incite violence at Trump events, is even worse than him.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #806 on: October 28, 2016, 07:06:53 PM »

Comey needs to get the facts out in the public domain ASAP. clearly the Trump campaign should want this too.
How exactly do you get the facts out quickly when you have to deal with the whole Classified/redaction/confidential mess? If there are tens of thousands of e-mails, good luck with getting that done in 11 days.

Supposedly there's only three emails.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #807 on: October 28, 2016, 07:08:51 PM »

This is funny how easily are Hillary supporters triggered with this, despite repeating all over again "lol, doesn't matter".

And no, I don't think it's a game changer.

I'd probably be considered 'triggered' and think it absolutely matters--as I've said before the American voters are idiots. They'll have whatever opinion TV tells them to have.

This is exactly the type of 100% unscientific garbage #analysis AAD always mocks. LULZ OF COURSE TRUMP WILL WIN BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #808 on: October 28, 2016, 07:09:34 PM »

when democrats get crushed 3 times, they nominated a more center-like guy.

when republicans get crushed just two times, they they nominate the most radical and anti-republican candidate they could find....

i guess, it is a reasonable approach to be more concernced about a trump victory than about 4 years of romney or mccain.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #809 on: October 28, 2016, 07:10:37 PM »

#WhenTheyGoLowWeGoHigh

I'm thankfully not a politician so I don't have to pretend to be a saint about these things. Tongue
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #810 on: October 28, 2016, 07:12:30 PM »

The strategy now has to be to indirectly get her supporters more fired up than ever against a partisan FBI. Play up the fact that she is always tarnished with baseless crap and always stays resilient.
Funny, because the constant 24/7 media assault on Trump over the last month turned about 5,000 people out to a rural cow field here in Tallahassee for Trump. I think a couple hundred showed up at the FSU Student Union to see Tim Kaine today.

Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #811 on: October 28, 2016, 07:13:26 PM »

The strategy now has to be to indirectly get her supporters more fired up than ever against a partisan FBI. Play up the fact that she is always tarnished with baseless crap and always stays resilient.
Funny, because the constant 24/7 media assault on Trump over the last month turned about 5,000 people out to a rural cow field here in Tallahassee for Trump. I think a couple hundred showed up at the FSU Student Union to see Tim Kaine today.

You've gone full McGovern
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #812 on: October 28, 2016, 07:13:39 PM »

A moderator calling for people with whom he disagrees to be "mocked and ridiculed until the point where we need to fight them."  That's troll-like behavior.  So much for normal discourse.  And then you wonder why conservatives don't post more on this forum.

As for those, including the Clinton campaign, hoping for a statement from Comey with more information, be careful what you wish for.  Clinton was probably e-mailing Huma Abadein about every little thing.  You might not like what you get.

Well, you are backing a candidate who calls for physical attacks, imprisonment and murder of his opponents so I don't think you can complain about someone disagreeing with your opinion. The forum isn't a safe space for fascism, I'm afraid. If you are going to spout authoritarian racism you might get ridiculed for it.

Funny, I don't think I've ever said I who I was supporting on this website.  Yet you assume I'm a bad person because I might support Trump.  Even if I were, newsflash: Not all Trump supporters are bad people or authoritarian or racist.  People support Trump for a number of reasons, including that the other candidate, whose henchmen are on tape saying they tried to incite violence at Trump events, is even worse than him.

You seemed so offended at the idea of mocking fascists that yes I did assume you felt targeted.

The excuses you make for it are of little concern to me. I'm sure there were people who voted for Hitler because they thought the Communist thugs were making the streets unsafe and inciting violence. It remains a moral failure to be a fascist.

I think you should think about why you feel so angry about not being respected that you need to join a fascist movement to have your way.
psychprofessor

« Reply #813 on: October 28, 2016, 07:14:15 PM »

Pete Williams once again saying:

FBI has not even seen any emails yet

This is about Huma Abedin using Weiner's laptop - she may/may not have disclosed that
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #814 on: October 28, 2016, 07:14:25 PM »

You are backing a candidate who's campaign chair egged protesters to assault Trump supporters, whose supporters burn down campaign office, assault people on the streets, steal yard signs, key cars, and engage in other acts of political violence (ie, terrorism) in an election marred by unprecedented lawlessness and violence. And all of it originates from your side.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #815 on: October 28, 2016, 07:14:40 PM »

You know sh*t has hit the fan when IceSpear, of all people, is getting gloomy.
IceSpear has been part of the chicken little crowd during the entire general election.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #816 on: October 28, 2016, 07:14:40 PM »

When you have to cite crowd size to show that your winning, your most likely are losing.  Tell that to Bernie, McGovern, Mondale and so many others over the years.  Sad to see you resort to doing this, you are smarter than this.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #817 on: October 28, 2016, 07:15:47 PM »

This is funny how easily are Hillary supporters triggered with this, despite repeating all over again "lol, doesn't matter".

And no, I don't think it's a game changer.

I'd probably be considered 'triggered' and think it absolutely matters--as I've said before the American voters are idiots. They'll have whatever opinion TV tells them to have.

This is exactly the type of 100% unscientific garbage #analysis AAD always mocks. LULZ OF COURSE TRUMP WILL WIN BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID

Care to tell me where in my statement I said any of that? I replied to somebody who said everybody was triggered while simultaneously saying there's nothing to worry about. You might want to actually put some thought into your replies instead of spewing strawman attack posts.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #818 on: October 28, 2016, 07:17:37 PM »

Hearing @jasoninthehouse & House Oversight Cmte are discussing holding a last-min hearing bringing in FBI DIr. Comey next Fri pre-election.

https://twitter.com/cam_joseph/status/792113585283407872?lang=de

this is disgusting.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #819 on: October 28, 2016, 07:18:13 PM »

When you have to cite crowd size to show that your winning, your most likely are losing.  Tell that to Bernie, McGovern, Mondale and so many others over the years.  Sad to see you resort to doing this, you are smarter than this.
The people who go to Trump rallies don't go to Rubio for Senate or Dunn for Congress rallies. They don't follow politics much at all. Some have never even voted. This is an entirely different event underway and you know it is real living in Arksansas of all places (too bad Arkansas ain't a swing state).

Will you address my concerns about the violence perpetrated by psychotic Hillary fanboys throughout the course of this election? I mean, some staffers in North Carolina almost got burned alive.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #820 on: October 28, 2016, 07:18:24 PM »

How many cows got hurt?
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #821 on: October 28, 2016, 07:19:25 PM »

How many cows got hurt?

And Trump claims to love Hindus...
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #822 on: October 28, 2016, 07:19:26 PM »

The people who go to Trump rallies don't go to Rubio for Senate or Dunn for Congress rallies. They don't follow politics much at all. Some have never even voted. This is an entirely different event underway and you know it is real living in Arksansas of all places (too bad Arkansas ain't a swing state).

Will you address my concerns about the violence perpetrated by psychotic Hillary fanboys throughout the course of this election? I mean, some staffers in North Carolina almost got burned alive.
Again you love to cite lies.  Is that all you Trump supporters can do?  You seem to thrive in them.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #823 on: October 28, 2016, 07:19:40 PM »

Adam Goldman
‏@adamgoldmanNYT
We're told there are 10s of 1000s of emails the FBI has to review.
SirMuxALot

« Reply #824 on: October 28, 2016, 07:19:45 PM »

Wherein Mr. Melber says absolutely nothing whatsoever about how long the FBI has been in possession of the emails.

So I'll assume the other side is hereby conceding they're making up the myth about the FBI having sat on this to time to release for political purposes.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies