CBS/YouGov: Clinton +3 (FL), Trump +3 (TX) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:06:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CBS/YouGov: Clinton +3 (FL), Trump +3 (TX) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CBS/YouGov: Clinton +3 (FL), Trump +3 (TX)  (Read 5367 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 23, 2016, 02:28:24 PM »

It looks as if polls are stabilizing.

Here's my take on Texas: Donald Trump has offended the sensibilities of the sorts of educated voters, especially in the suburbs of Texas' giant cities,  who might have voted for Obama in 2012 in some other state. They could easily vote for Mitt Romney, but they might not so  easily vote for Trump. This demographic is more conservative in Arizona, Georgia or Texas than in such states as Illinois or Pennsylvania.

I need not go into the personal life or the demagoguery, let alone the cranky foreign policy. Much that could be comfortable about voting for John McCain or Mitt Romney does not apply to Donald Trump.        
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 05:06:29 AM »

This is honestly the worst. I doubt Clinton will gain much in Texas; it is more likely Johnson is picking up the #NeverTrumpers

Watch the conservative Christians with white-collar jobs. They take their Christian values seriously, and Donald Trump is inconsistent with those values. Will such conservative Christians vote as they usually do for someone right wing on economics yet has a personal life closer to the Playboy Philosophy than to the sort of behavior that the late Jerry Falwell expected of Bible-believing Christians?

The crotch-grab is a sexual assault. Do that to one of my female employees while in my employ, and you will be fired.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies