Trump to announce plan for first 100 days tomorrow.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 08:16:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump to announce plan for first 100 days tomorrow.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: Trump to announce plan for first 100 days tomorrow.  (Read 8793 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2016, 01:39:40 PM »

CBS News: Trump issues threat to sexual assault accusers
GOP nominee goes on extended riff about women who have claimed to be victims of unwanted sexual advances

ABC News: Trump Vows to Sue Sexual Assault Accusers, Lays Out Plan for First 100 Days in Office

NBC News: Trump Says He Will Sue Accusers, Lays Out Plan for First 100 Days

Biased media.

The election is rigged.

The last refuge of a loser...Waaah, everything is rigged against me! If he were actually winning there wouldn't be any of this "rigged" nonsense. It is a coping mechanism to explain the heavy defeat he'll be facing

A question for you and try to be honest for once.
Is "Trump will sue his accusers" headline material for presidential election?

"I will sue my accusers" isn't presidential material, I can tell you that.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2016, 01:39:50 PM »

GOP nominee goes on extended riff about women who have claimed to be victims of unwanted sexual advances

ABC News: Trump Vows to Sue Sexual Assault Accusers, Lays Out Plan for First 100 Days in Office

Biased media.

The election is rigged.

The last refuge of a loser...Waaah, everything is rigged against me! If he were actually winning there wouldn't be any of this "rigged" nonsense. It is a coping mechanism to explain the heavy defeat he'll be facing

Yes, because he said he would sue women he sexually assaulted and he's running for President
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2016, 01:41:01 PM »

Biased media.
The election is rigged.

Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2016, 01:41:45 PM »

Biased media.

The election is rigged.

Yes, because he said he would sue women he sexually assaulted and he's running for President

Dishonest as always.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2016, 01:42:51 PM »

Biased media.

The election is rigged.

I agree. But it's not headline material either.
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2016, 01:50:42 PM »

Biased media.
The election is rigged.

Yep, somehow the media is rigged because they report on 11+ women accusing a presidential candidate of sexual assault. These Trumpers are truly screwed in the head. If the media was rigged they wouldn't have reported on the goddamn emails for the past 2 years or on every other non-story in a negative way about Clinton... What a baby Trump is.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2016, 01:51:46 PM »

Biased media.

The election is rigged.

The media should ignore a presidential candidate's threat to sue his sexual assault accusers because... Huh
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2016, 01:51:53 PM »
« Edited: October 22, 2016, 01:54:14 PM by ProudModerate2 »

Biased media.
The election is rigged.

Cause and effect.
Maybe if trump would use his head (not the one between his legs, because that has already caused problems also), trump would just avoid "unpresidential material" in a speech, and then guess what .... it doesn't become a news headline for the day.
But of course, asking trump to think, is asking a lot.
ursulahx
United Kingdom

« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2016, 02:10:31 PM »

It's as if someone was writing "Winning Presidential Elections for Dummies" and wanted a stream of examples of what not to do, so commissioned Trump to go ahead and provide real-life examples.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2016, 02:32:13 PM »

Biased media.
The election is rigged.

Cause and effect.
Maybe if trump would use his head (not the one between his legs, because that has already caused problems also), trump would just avoid "unpresidential material" in a speech, and then guess what .... it doesn't become a news headline for the day.

Sure. What I want to hear about are policy issues that will affect my life and the lives of a large number of people. I don't care about private accusations.

That's not headline material no matter what Trump says. That can only get into the headlines if the media hacks choose to pursue their own agenda rather than serve the public interest.

And let's not kid ourselves. The media are at least 90% Clinton, if not more. So, they aren't neutral.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2016, 02:37:13 PM »

Biased media.
The election is rigged.

Cause and effect.

Sure. What I want to hear about are policy issues that will affect my life and the lives of a large number of people. I don't care about private accusations.

That's not headline material no matter what Trump says. That can only get into the headlines if the media hacks choose to pursue their own agenda rather than serve the public interest.

And let's not kid ourselves. The media are at least 90% Clinton, if not more. So, they aren't neutral.

Complete lack of impulse control (far beyond even Bill Clinton's appetite for women) is most definitely an issue when considering who will control the nukes
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2016, 02:40:16 PM »

Complete lack of impulse control (far beyond even Bill Clinton's appetite for women) is most definitely an issue when considering who will control the nukes

You just keep repeating the talking points of your Crooked Candidate.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2016, 02:43:29 PM »

*sigh*
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2016, 02:43:44 PM »

You just keep repeating the talking points of your Crooked Candidate.

That's Madame Crooked President for you.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2016, 02:45:13 PM »

Seems to me that Trump should have rolled this out before the first debate or at least before the second or third. He should have focused on his jobs, trade and 'drain the swamp' message throughout the debates and not engage in any personal attacks. And today he again should have stayed on script.  Maybe the media is biased against him. But he knew that going in, so don't give them any excuse to not cover the substance of the plan. As the owner of beauty pageants, Trump knows that sex sells. So any mention of his accusers in a speech is going to get the most attention.   
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2016, 02:47:25 PM »

Seems to me that Trump should have rolled this out before the first debate or at least before the second or third. He should have focused on his jobs, trade and 'drain the swamp' message throughout the debates and not engage in any personal attacks. And today he again should have stayed on script.  Maybe the media is biased against him. But he knew that going in, so don't give them any excuse to not cover the substance of the plan. As the owner of beauty pageants, Trump knows that sex sells. So any mention of his accusers in a speech is going to get the most attention.   

Only because the media are in the tank for Clinton.
If it were the other way around, they would be focusing on policy issues.

That's textbook rigged election.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2016, 02:49:02 PM »

romney's run was driven far more by policy questions.

trump himself could have made this all go away if he would have stayed on course in late september...but he couldn't help himself.

Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2016, 02:54:48 PM »

It's more like he didn't focus on jobs, trade, and ending corruption (other than his own) because they were never anything more than tools. They are, were, and will be secondary to the primary focus of polishing his own sick and inflated ego while practicing the hate-bulimia that he loves so much.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2016, 03:00:32 PM »

omg the "pivot" that was supposed to happen in May when he sewed up the nomination is happening two weeks before the election...his campaign will be a primer on "what not to do."

On the contrary. Now is the right time to pivot for maximum effect.

When the attempt to "pivot" includes the headline "Every woman lied" and the subhead "Trump vows to sue women who claim sexual misconduct," that's an epic fail

So, now that the hook is set, will team Clinton reel in the fish with a tape of Trump assaulting a woman?

That would turn this into a two-for-one: Trump is guilty of sexual assault AND has unquestionably lied to the public.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2016, 03:06:15 PM »

omg the "pivot" that was supposed to happen in May when he sewed up the nomination is happening two weeks before the election...his campaign will be a primer on "what not to do."

When the attempt to "pivot" includes the headline "Every woman lied" and the subhead "Trump vows to sue women who claim sexual misconduct," that's an epic fail

So, now that the hook is set, will team Clinton reel in the fish with a tape of Trump assaulting a woman?

That would turn this into a two-for-one: Trump is guilty of sexual assault AND has unquestionably lied to the public.

Only Crooked Hillary has unquestionably lied to the public.
But it doesn't seem to matter to the likes of you.
Fitzgerald
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -5.91

« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2016, 03:30:50 PM »

Only Crooked Hillary has unquestionably lied to the public.
But it doesn't seem to matter to the likes of you.

Keep repeating it, brownshirt. You're only trying to convince yourself.
Arbitrage1980
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2016, 05:31:01 PM »

I agree with most of his policy proposals; he should have started with this speech after he won the nomination and hammered it home without acting like an unhinged buffoon. We need to be tough on illegal immigration, which is destroying our country.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2016, 05:35:09 PM »

i think the fact that a smarter and less crazy trump would have won is gruesome and shocking enough.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2016, 05:50:38 PM »

Seems to me that Trump should have rolled this out before the first debate or at least before the second or third. He should have focused on his jobs, trade and 'drain the swamp' message throughout the debates and not engage in any personal attacks. And today he again should have stayed on script.  Maybe the media is biased against him. But he knew that going in, so don't give them any excuse to not cover the substance of the plan. As the owner of beauty pageants, Trump knows that sex sells. So any mention of his accusers in a speech is going to get the most attention.  
^^^This!^^^

But it gives me hope, that new Trump 2.0 lite will come. Even if such controverse nominee with absolute unnecessary attacks against women/gold star family could come that close...

And sometimes I think, that if Trump wins and turns out to be a terrible president, it will send "alt-right" movement 10-20 years back. And not just in USA, but in Europe. So probably Hillary is best choice Sad
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2016, 07:35:16 PM »

Ljube,
You are totally delusional ; Your comments are beyond real.
Either you reached the point where you have become a full-blown brownshirt-trump-zombie-Nazi, or you are playing us with your standard troll routine.
Turn off your computer and go outside and play.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies