MO Emerson: Kander Blunt Tied! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:24:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  MO Emerson: Kander Blunt Tied! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO Emerson: Kander Blunt Tied!  (Read 3794 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 19, 2016, 07:34:31 PM »

I disagree DavidB.

Blue Dog days are not over, they will just be adjusted. Instead of being socially conservative, they will just be more pragmatic. It is important that Democrats have a "blue dog" wing, as even without gerrymandering, Democrats still have a lot of vote sinks. Plus, the US Senate is sort of structured against Democrats.

Also, DavidB, if you look at Hillary and Trump favorability ratings, both candidates are unpopular in Missouri. Trump just leads because it is a GOP State.

I agree.... we need more Blue Dog Dems from Red States to show that unlike the Republicans, we are a "big tent" party. I wouldn't mind more Liberal and Moderate Republicans from Northern States, like former Oregon Senator Mark Hatfield, so long as they actually practice their principles instead of being worried about being primaried to a point where they have basically roadblocked just about every  everything that Obama Administration was elected and the Republicans took control of the Senate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies