The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:05:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 77
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150820 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2016, 10:08:34 PM »
« edited: November 06, 2016, 10:10:19 PM by Ah! tout est bu, tout est mangé! Plus rien à dire! »

I mean, you could make an argument for Human Stain-type situations, and for the kinds of people or groups that 'become' sociologically white over the years (e.g. Eye-talians back in the day; I've seen this in action with a very fair-skinned Latina I'm friends with), but that's not what 'transracial' is used (when it is used) to mean.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2016, 10:46:06 PM »

Very similar to me.  I actually dislike Trump as a person and all things equal prefer Clinton policies overall when compared to Trump but will vote for him for being anti-PC.  Also I want to vote for White consolidation.

Is he a West Virginian?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2016, 11:35:34 PM »

Very similar to me.  I actually dislike Trump as a person and all things equal prefer Clinton policies overall when compared to Trump but will vote for him for being anti-PC.  Also I want to vote for White consolidation.

Is he a West Virginian?

LOL, like clockwork, you never fail to show up when WV is mentioned...
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #128 on: November 07, 2016, 03:03:42 AM »

Is he a West Virginian?

You never fail to bring WV up out of nowhere, you're less amusing than IndyRep's NH thing.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #129 on: November 07, 2016, 03:10:45 AM »
« Edited: November 07, 2016, 03:12:40 AM by IceSpear »

Is he a West Virginian?

You never fail to bring WV up out of nowhere, you're less amusing than IndyRep's NH thing.

It wasn't out of nowhere. That post had a very WV-esque sentiment. Though now that you mention it, the fact that he used a big word like "consolidation" is kind of a dead giveaway he's not a West Virginian...
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2016, 03:31:33 AM »

Very similar to me.  I actually dislike Trump as a person and all things equal prefer Clinton policies overall when compared to Trump but will vote for him for being anti-PC.  Also I want to vote for White consolidation.

Is he a West Virginian?

It wasn't out of nowhere. That post had a very WV-esque sentiment. Though now that you mention it, the fact that he used a big word like "consolidation" is kind of a dead giveaway he's not a West Virginian...

Will you give it a rest?!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2016, 07:17:49 AM »

I was the one known for beating memes/jokes to the ground. IceSpear's attempts at emulating me are poor.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2016, 08:26:46 AM »

You guys need to learn how to meme properly.  It takes time, yes, but before you know it you'll be shifting election polls and making your shallow perceptions of where a state's political leanings should be become reality.  Just like TNVol and myself. Smiley
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2016, 08:56:59 AM »

You guys need to learn how to meme properly.  It takes time, yes, but before you know it you'll be shifting election polls and making your shallow perceptions of where a state's political leanings should be become reality.  Just like TNVol and myself. Smiley
Don't flatter yourself, TNVol is the only one who did that.

IceSpear's shtick is just really unfunny.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2016, 04:43:38 PM »

You guys need to learn how to meme properly.  It takes time, yes, but before you know it you'll be shifting election polls and making your shallow perceptions of where a state's political leanings should be become reality.  Just like TNVol and myself. Smiley

maek u think
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2016, 05:29:11 PM »
« Edited: November 07, 2016, 05:30:44 PM by Meme Witch »

Don't flatter yourself, TNVol is the only one who did that.

IceSpear's shtick is just really unfunny.

Thou doubteth my abilities, heretic?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2016, 06:34:47 PM »

I think it's time to give the Landfill a new namesake.

Triggered by a transgender candidate. Sad!
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2016, 07:02:20 PM »

Beat me to it.  I'm so sick of that c*nt.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2016, 07:50:36 PM »

Snow becomes a man again and chooses Mike Lee for the male name.  Snow/Lee also gets the ballot changed to read Mike Lee (Republican).  Then, people have no idea how to vote, and Snow/Lee happens to win by 20 votes by pure chance.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2016, 10:00:16 PM »

Michelle is a much bigger feminist than Hillary could ever hope to be by refusing to piggyback on her husband to jump start a political career.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2016, 11:00:14 AM »

It's a midterm so forget it ain't worth even trying, unless trump is re-elected.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2016, 04:46:25 PM »

I hope all the white hicks on Obamacare who voted for Trump get a serious illness and go bankrupt.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2016, 02:05:12 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=252193.0
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2016, 02:34:14 PM »

I hope she dies cold, alone, and irrelevant in a federal prison, but an HP vote will suffice for now.
Look, there is dislike, and then there is irrational hatred. This clearly falls into the latter.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2016, 02:45:19 PM »

I hope she dies cold, alone, and irrelevant in a federal prison, but an HP vote will suffice for now.
Look, there is dislike, and then there is irrational hatred. This clearly falls into the latter.
Hating a woman who wants to wipe my father out? What does that make the anti-Trump rioters than?
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2016, 03:14:05 PM »

Hating a woman who wants to wipe my father out? What does that make the anti-Trump rioters than?
Wants to wipe your father ouy? Umm, what? And yeah, if someone wishes for Trump's death they're wrong too.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2016, 03:20:49 PM »
« Edited: November 11, 2016, 03:25:10 PM by Shah of Bratpuhr »

I honestly think if Hillary really needs to be punished, being a two-time loser of races she was suppoused to win easily is hurting enough.

She just lost in an upset to Donald F-king Trump. She certainly feels awful now.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2016, 03:31:43 PM »

Can you explain this? I honestly don't know what you're referring to when you say that she "wants to wipe your father out".
Hillary Clinton has made it clear that "uneducated white males" like the coal miners in WV or truckers and salesmen like my dad are just in the way. She has more than adequetly made her absolute contempt for anyone who is not either a) a sheltered rich white urban Democrat, or b) part of her coalition of voters.

The "job retraining" program she promised was never going to actually retrain the workers whose jobs were lost anyway.

Wants to wipe your father ouy? Umm, what? And yeah, if someone wishes for Trump's death they're wrong too.
I don't want Hillary to die. I want her to live to be a 115 years old. I just hope that when she does expire, it is in a prison cell.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2016, 04:33:03 PM »

Can you explain this? I honestly don't know what you're referring to when you say that she "wants to wipe your father out".
Hillary Clinton has made it clear that "uneducated white males" like the coal miners in WV or truckers and salesmen like my dad are just in the way. She has more than adequetly made her absolute contempt for anyone who is not either a) a sheltered rich white urban Democrat, or b) part of her coalition of voters.

The "job retraining" program she promised was never going to actually retrain the workers whose jobs were lost anyway.

I don't want Hillary to die. I want her to live to be a 115 years old. I just hope that when she does expire, it is in a prison cell.
Nobody thinks that coal miners are "in the way". Clinton was an elitist, but she still cared about these people (even when she pitied them).
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2016, 04:36:43 PM »

Nobody thinks that coal miners are "in the way". Clinton was an elitist, but she still cared about these people (even when she pitied them).
Like she cared about the Haitians right? Or Kathy Shelton?

Come on, you lost, you can abandon the charade. You never believed in her. You were just scared of him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies