Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 02:53:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27
Author Topic: Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women  (Read 47285 times)
rafta_rafta

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: October 09, 2016, 09:12:30 AM »

He would never do that, this man is authentic and a truth teller. Hillary, on the other hand, does anything she's told to do and is a puppet. She is a total liar and she has no respect for working people or life.

he's honest about being a pussy grabber
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #551 on: October 09, 2016, 09:13:11 AM »

now i see spark's point.

hillary can be influenced by a number of unknown shadow donors and banks.

trump's marching are directly from the kremlin..what could be more transparent than that?

btw.... a little home story:

Inside Trump Tower, an Increasingly Upset and Alone Donald Trump
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/10/us/politics/trump-tower.html?referer=
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #552 on: October 09, 2016, 09:13:28 AM »

I bet Bill Clinton has worse in his past, but he was a good president. We need to put these personal issues aside, and both candidates need to start talking about what they can offer the country.

mister trump's campaign was always exclusive about personal issues. if you put those aside (which would be strange, since he obviously built his victories on them), what else does he have to offer?

Change, strength, hope, & success.

Moral and financial bankruptcy isn't exactly change, strength, hope and success. You took the 1984 Orwell slogan to heart a bit

A 3rd term of Obama doesn't sound like change to the American peoples' ears at all. Madam status quo can only bring more of the same to Washington.

Is it okay for Trump to call Ivanka a "piece of ass"?

Not on a moral level, no. But that is irrelevant to the country. Is it okay for Hillary to call half of Trump supporters "a basket of deplorables"? Just look at how she treats the working class, and they will undeniably deliver a victory for Trump.

How kind was Trump to the working class Americans enrolled in Trump University? What about all the contractors he stiffed? And have you read the entire Clinton quote in which she calls on us to empathize with Trump supporters?
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #553 on: October 09, 2016, 09:16:48 AM »

I bet Bill Clinton has worse in his past, but he was a good president. We need to put these personal issues aside, and both candidates need to start talking about what they can offer the country.

mister trump's campaign was always exclusive about personal issues. if you put those aside (which would be strange, since he obviously built his victories on them), what else does he have to offer?

Moral and financial bankruptcy isn't exactly change, strength, hope and success. You took the 1984 Orwell slogan to heart a bit

A 3rd term of Obama doesn't sound like change to the American peoples' ears at all. Madam status quo can only bring more of the same to Washington.

Not on a moral level, no. But that is irrelevant to the country. Is it okay for Hillary to call half of Trump supporters "a basket of deplorables"? Just look at how she treats the working class, and they will undeniably deliver a victory for Trump.

How kind was Trump to the working class Americans enrolled in Trump University? What about all the contractors he stiffed? And have you read the entire Clinton quote in which she calls on us to empathize with Trump supporters?

Hillary wasn't kind to Americans that died in Benghazi either. "What difference does it make"?

But Hillary and another out of context quote. I might just get a Bingo.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #554 on: October 09, 2016, 09:17:05 AM »

Trump is a truthteller? that's an incredibly ignorant statement. Politifact will tell you otherwise, Trump's OWN LAWYERS will tell you otherwise. Trump is an incredibly dishonest person.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #555 on: October 09, 2016, 09:17:16 AM »

Hillary wasn't kind to Americans that died in Benghazi either. "What difference does it make"?

Are you a paid troll, or do you provide your services for free?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #556 on: October 09, 2016, 09:17:49 AM »

as i have heard the american people are wary of hope and change after 8 year of the hope and change candidate.

hope was the message from the democratic convention, the republican one sounded more like salvation. (would explain all those evangelical leaders endorsing him)

success...well, i give you that, but it's the kind of success which only works if you screw everyone else. if the choice is between america and his own interets...i would be quite worried.

The difference is that Hillary can be influenced by donors & big banks, but yet Trump is his own man and would make decisions in the best interest of the American people. The American dream will be restored and all would be granted prosperity yet again, we need a doer and someone who is proactive in the White House and can't afford Hillary to win, she will only bring more of the same.

And Trump isn't influenced by big banks and donors? His business is built on debt and is a spider web of criminal activity and conflicting debt. He'd sell out the country for a buck in a second and then blame everyone else for it.

He would never do that, this man is authentic and a truth teller. Hillary, on the other hand, does anything she's told to do and is a puppet. She is a total liar and she has no respect for working people or life.

And this is why it's accurate to call you and Trumpers deplorable, anyone who actually thinks it's ok for Trump to say and believe everything he says and does is a deplorable pile of feces and in all honesty mentally ill.

I actually am not okay with what he's saying, and wish he'd stay on message. I think that everyone who is a RINO should unify as soon as possible, you wouldn't want to miss out on this victory, I'd love to have you aboard.

Yeah, that's never happening, I'm not joining the racist/sexist/xenophobic bunch of fake RINOS who aren't actually conservative. I'll put country above party and vote Clinton and watch as the filth melts down.
BoAtlantis

« Reply #557 on: October 09, 2016, 09:19:02 AM »

as i have heard the american people are wary of hope and change after 8 year of the hope and change candidate.

hope was the message from the democratic convention, the republican one sounded more like salvation. (would explain all those evangelical leaders endorsing him)

success...well, i give you that, but it's the kind of success which only works if you screw everyone else. if the choice is between america and his own interets...i would be quite worried.

The difference is that Hillary can be influenced by donors & big banks, but yet Trump is his own man and would make decisions in the best interest of the American people. The American dream will be restored and all would be granted prosperity yet again, we need a doer and someone who is proactive in the White House and can't afford Hillary to win, she will only bring more of the same.

And Trump isn't influenced by big banks and donors? His business is built on debt and is a spider web of criminal activity and conflicting debt. He'd sell out the country for a buck in a second and then blame everyone else for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHclppeLdi0

You're dead wrong on that.

"I saw thousands and thousands cheering at WTC"
"Unemployment rate may be 42%"

You think those are statements of an honest man?
skoods
United States

« Reply #558 on: October 09, 2016, 09:19:38 AM »

Why are you guys still arguing with this moron? He's clearly beyond all help.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #559 on: October 09, 2016, 09:21:54 AM »

Why are you guys still arguing with this moron? He's clearly beyond all help.

Too bad Reagan wasn't still alive, he would probably literally kill Trump himself. And then get denounced as a "RINO".
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #560 on: October 09, 2016, 09:24:08 AM »

Trump is a truthteller? that's an incredibly ignorant statement. Politifact will tell you otherwise, Trump's OWN LAWYERS will tell you otherwise. Trump is an incredibly dishonest person.

But Hillary is an angel.

Ask any service member or child who has health insurance because of her.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #561 on: October 09, 2016, 09:25:15 AM »

But Hillary is an angel.

I didn't say that in my post. Please don't put words in my mouth, or I will be forced to do the same to you.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #562 on: October 09, 2016, 09:26:44 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2016, 09:31:25 AM by MasterJedi »

Oh, and by the way, for all of you Hillary hacks, I wouldn't be ready to crown her just yet.

Too bad Trump can win FL, IA, OH, NV and ME-02 and still lose. He WON'T win NH, PA, VA, WI or CO which makes him a failure. Too bad he's not winning NV or FL and I imagine ME-02 and OH will turn against him as well. The map and math is against the orange one.
Senator Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #563 on: October 09, 2016, 09:31:24 AM »

Oh, and by the way, for all of you Hillary hacks, I wouldn't be ready to crown her just yet.

Too bad Trump can win FL, IA, OH, NV and ME-02 and still lose. He WON'T win NH, VA, WI or CO which makes him a failure. Too bad he's not winning NV or FL and I imagine ME-02 and OH will turn against him as well. The map and math is against the orange one.

Polls change, candidates don't.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #564 on: October 09, 2016, 09:32:39 AM »

Too bad Trump can win FL, IA, OH, NV and ME-02 and still lose. He WON'T win NH, VA, WI or CO which makes him a failure. Too bad he's not winning NV or FL and I imagine ME-02 and OH will turn against him as well. The map and math is against the orange one.

Correct, Trump will never change and has never led in NH, VA, PA, WI or CO so he CAN'T win without one of those states that he has NEVER LEAD IN and never will. It's over as long as things continue as they have this entire year.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #565 on: October 09, 2016, 09:39:10 AM »

Correct, Trump will never change and has never led in NH, VA, PA, WI or CO so he CAN'T win without one of those states that he has NEVER LEAD IN and never will. It's over as long as things continue as they have this entire year.

He actually did lead in PA & CO, and trust me I live in PA and he has a legitimate chance of winning.

No he doesn't because I guarantee you're basing it on yard signs which mean nothing.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #566 on: October 09, 2016, 09:41:24 AM »

If we're idiotically basing it on yardsigns, then I believe Clinton has a very real chance of winning Oklahoma.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #567 on: October 09, 2016, 09:42:51 AM »

If we're idiotically basing it on yardsigns, then I believe Clinton has a very real chance of winning Oklahoma.

Reminds me of the Milwaukee Mayoral race earlier this year. Ton of Donovan signs, everyone proclaiming there was no way he could lose, Barrett wins with 70% of the vote as his people were more worried about their lives than buying a sign. Amusingly Donovan was also a criminal and bathroom peeper so just as deplorable as Trump. Too bad Clinton won't win with 70% though.
Senator Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #568 on: October 09, 2016, 09:43:09 AM »

He actually did lead in PA & CO, and trust me I live in PA and he has a legitimate chance of winning.

No he doesn't because I guarantee you're basing it on yard signs which mean nothing.

Trump will flip Luzerne, Northampton & Centre counties. While Hillary flips Chester. It will be close. There are barely any Hillary signs at all. But that doesn't matter, voter enthusiasm and willingness to vote does. Hillary does not energize anyone like Obama did.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #569 on: October 09, 2016, 09:44:50 AM »

Trump will flip Luzerne, Northampton & Centre counties. While Hillary flips Chester. It will be close. There are barely any Hillary signs at all. But that doesn't matter, voter enthusiasm and willingness to vote does. Hillary does not energize anyone like Obama did.

Ask Senator Sanders how he feels about being able to "energize more people" and "have more signs". Adults show up to vote, children care about who's more popular.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #570 on: October 09, 2016, 09:57:29 AM »

Ask Senator Sanders how he feels about being able to "energize more people" and "have more signs". Adults show up to vote, children care about who's more popular.

You can also ask Sen. Sanders why he didn't win, and he'll tell you that he was cheated out of the nomination. Truth be told if he were the nominee, i'd be voting for him. But i'm glad that they chose Hillary, so I can watch her lose.

How was he cheated out of the nomination? He received less votes overall than Clinton and the superdelegates didn't shift to him like they did in 08 when Obama overtook her in delegates (thought Clinton did win the popular vote in 08). Also, if Sanders really did have the support it doesn't matter what way the states voted or what the media said, he had a miracle run and vastly exceeded expectations.

I will give you this, Trump generates a lot of enthusiasm, for himself and for his defeat.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #571 on: October 09, 2016, 09:57:34 AM »

But Hillary is an angel.
Literally defending Trump by writing "But Hillary...". On this forum of all places!
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #572 on: October 09, 2016, 09:58:20 AM »

Hopefully any new updates to this will get their own thread, cause this one has been thoroughly derailed by trolls and isn't worth opening for nothing any more.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #573 on: October 09, 2016, 12:02:54 PM »

Wait isn't realisticidealist some sort of religious? And he's defending a guy bragging about raping women while his newly wed wife is pregnant with his son? lmao

Even weirder: Catholic. Pretty sure they are Against this sort of thing.

Lol @ social "conservatives". Roll Eyes
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #574 on: October 09, 2016, 12:20:10 PM »

The one nice thing that helps me sleep at night when I see these insane conservatrolls is the thought that they're just going to have a meltdown in horror on election night and spend the next four years brimming over with anger, hate and frustration.  Their idiotic beliefs about Hillary and insane worldview guarantees that they'll spend the next four years in their own private hell.  That thought is far more satisfying than any cheap shot you Atlasians are flinging at this spark nitwit.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies