Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 03:02:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27
Author Topic: Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women  (Read 47368 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #575 on: October 09, 2016, 01:16:04 PM »

I actually am not okay with what he's saying, and wish he'd stay on message. I think that everyone who is a RINO should unify as soon as possible, you wouldn't want to miss out on this victory, I'd love to have you aboard.

Who put the quarter in Spark498 this morning ?
Of everything I have read in the last two pages, the one shocker is that he actually tried to recruit/convert MasterJedi over to "The Dark Side." I'm surprised he didn't try to convince MasterJedi by offering him a cookie or something.
Spark has surely used the worst possible moment in time to try to recruit ANYONE (yet alone a Master Jedi).
And now he thinks that trump has a good chance of winning Pennsylvania ? What are you smoking this morning, Mr Stark ?

Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #576 on: October 09, 2016, 02:25:04 PM »

...and now it's good old fashioned whataboutery. looool.
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #577 on: October 09, 2016, 02:29:18 PM »

I bet Bill Clinton has worse in his past, but he was a good president. We need to put these personal issues aside, and both candidates need to start talking about what they can offer the country.

mister trump's campaign was always exclusive about personal issues. if you put those aside (which would be strange, since he obviously built his victories on them), what else does he have to offer?

Change, strength, hope, & success.

Moral and financial bankruptcy isn't exactly change, strength, hope and success. You took the 1984 Orwell slogan to heart a bit

A 3rd term of Obama doesn't sound like change to the American peoples' ears at all. Madam status quo can only bring more of the same to Washington.

Is it okay for Trump to call Ivanka a "piece of ass"?

Not on a moral level, no. But that is irrelevant to the country. Is it okay for Hillary to call half of Trump supporters "a basket of deplorables"? Just look at how she treats the working class, and they will undeniably deliver a victory for Trump.

How kind was Trump to the working class Americans enrolled in Trump University? What about all the contractors he stiffed? And have you read the entire Clinton quote in which she calls on us to empathize with Trump supporters?

Hillary wasn't kind to Americans that died in Benghazi either. "What difference does it make"?

Why do none of you ever post the full quote? Because you are liars, and Hillary's full quote contradicts the point you're trying to make.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #578 on: October 09, 2016, 02:31:54 PM »

“It’s the kind of thing, if we’re being honest, that men do” — Nigel Farage, defending Trump
https://twitter.com/MiriamElder/status/785200107742429185

this anti-male campaign is shameless. :-| i would hate for even one woman to believe it.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #579 on: October 09, 2016, 03:05:42 PM »

“It’s the kind of thing, if we’re being honest, that men do” — Nigel Farage, defending Trump
https://twitter.com/MiriamElder/status/785200107742429185

this anti-male campaign is shameless. :-| i would hate for even one woman to believe it.

Thank you!

I've spent a lot of times with guys over the years, in locker rooms or bars or otherwise, and we don't talk like that in secret.  We talk about women, sure, how attractive they are, their physical features, we make jokes about how we'd like to have sex with them.  Women do this too by the way.  What we don't do is talk about our desire to grope them, grab them by the pussy, force ourselves on them and kiss them... virtually all guys would find that creepy and disturbing, even if we were joking (which Trump wasn't).  And we definitely don't brag about having actually done that.

This isn't "guy talk."  Guys aren't secretly monsters in private.  All through college I worked out every Wednesday at the same time the baseball guys were leaving, so I shared a locker room with them, and the "guy talk" women are so paranoid about is "she's sexy man, she's got a hell of an ass", not "First time I ever met her I grabbed her ass, tried to kiss her, she couldn't do anything about it" we'd all find that f**king creepy, maybe uncomfortably laugh along to try to defuse the awkwardness like Billy Bush did.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #580 on: October 09, 2016, 03:18:27 PM »

I think some college and/or professional sports guys should shoot some videos in their locker rooms talking about respecting women. You don't even need to mention Trump or the video but just get the message out, men aren't all pigs when in locker rooms. 

I'm surprised this hasnt actually happened. 
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #581 on: October 09, 2016, 03:48:13 PM »

Just curious where are all the Drumpf supporters gone in the 2016 board? Huh
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #582 on: October 09, 2016, 03:52:04 PM »

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good."

"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes.

'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good," he added.
http://www.redstate.com/patterico/2016/10/09/trump-sure-deliberately-burst-naked-beauty-contestants/

#justlockerroomthings
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #583 on: October 09, 2016, 05:15:34 PM »

Donald Trump - back in 1998 - on Bill Clinton's sex scandals:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/02/donald-trump-in-1998-bill-clinton-is-a-victim-of-unattractive-women.html

(article is from May, but I guess it became relevant again now)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #584 on: October 09, 2016, 05:30:46 PM »

Trump is a truthteller? that's an incredibly ignorant statement. Politifact will tell you otherwise, Trump's OWN LAWYERS will tell you otherwise. Trump is an incredibly dishonest person.

But Hillary is an angel.

I didn't say that in my post. Please don't put words in my mouth, or I will be forced to do the same to you.

There is that implication here.

Hillary's misdeeds involve conduct while FLOTUS and in High Appointive office. 
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #585 on: October 09, 2016, 05:32:39 PM »

Trump is a truthteller? that's an incredibly ignorant statement. Politifact will tell you otherwise, Trump's OWN LAWYERS will tell you otherwise. Trump is an incredibly dishonest person.

But Hillary is an angel.

I didn't say that in my post. Please don't put words in my mouth, or I will be forced to do the same to you.

There is that implication here.

Hillary's misdeeds involve conduct while FLOTUS and in High Appointive office. 

I made no such implication and people on this forum don't make that implication, so please stop lying. Hillary Clinton is not an angel, I believe she has made some bad decisions as Senator on Iraq and is too cosy with certain institutions. But I think compared to what I could be voting for she is the right choice, and we are in a society where we make imperfect choices.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #586 on: October 09, 2016, 05:34:14 PM »

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good."

"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes.

'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good," he added.
http://www.redstate.com/patterico/2016/10/09/trump-sure-deliberately-burst-naked-beauty-contestants/

#justlockerroomthings

This might be big enough of a new revelation, that it should have its own thread.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #587 on: October 09, 2016, 05:49:43 PM »

I think some college and/or professional sports guys should shoot some videos in their locker rooms talking about respecting women. You don't even need to mention Trump or the video but just get the message out, men aren't all pigs when in locker rooms. 

I'm surprised this hasnt actually happened. 

Maybe greater awareness of issues of sexual harassment and assault will be one of the few positive outcomes from this General Election.

These tapes come out only a week after Honest Joe crashed the college party in VA (?) to do a PSA regarding rape culture on college campuses and how men in particular need to be aware of their comments and actions, and do the right thing when they see situations that could potentially end up as rape/non-consensual sex.

I don't know if this message is something that needs to be explicitly political, since this is an issue that impacts all Americans, regardless of political affiliation, race/ethnicity, religion, etc....  but I do believe that all of the recent attention that Trump's comments have received certainly make it an ideal time for this to be addressed in PSAs aimed at younger men in particular, and that certain types of behavior is "not normal".
Wakie77
« Reply #588 on: October 09, 2016, 06:42:18 PM »

As if this is the worst thing Trump has done?  Seriously .... this guy also ADMITTED that he used to go backstage at the Miss Universe contest to ogle the girls as they are changing.  He has a few underage sexual assault charges pending against him.

WTF Republicans?  Seriously, WTF?  How did you guys nominate the Great Pumpkin?  I get it that you all hate Hillary but at least the Dems can point out that she was FLOTUS, a Senator, and Secretary of State.  You guys nominated a racist pervert with a history of cheating people and zero public service experience.  You passed over Congressmen and Governors in favor of him?  Time to form a new party. 
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #589 on: October 09, 2016, 07:09:48 PM »

I just overheard a Trump supporter defend his words and actions by saying "well he's a man with a lot of money, what do you expect? He's a normal man." No, no he is not a normal man.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #590 on: October 09, 2016, 07:11:42 PM »

I just overheard a Trump supporter defend his words and actions by saying "well he's a man with a lot of money, what do you expect? He's a normal man." No, no he is not a normal man.

Who would think that the party of Moral Absolutism would bring an unprecedented level of Moral Relativism....or more like Moral Nihilism into our society..
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #591 on: October 09, 2016, 07:17:04 PM »

Who would think that the party of Moral Absolutism would bring an unprecedented level of Moral Relativism....or more like Moral Nihilism into our society..

It's unsurprising to me. Anyone with half a brain should be able to figure it out by now that the only concern of the GOP base is holding onto their position of privilege as white, heterosexual, "Christian," males. The women who continue to defend and justify Trump are the same types who, in other cultures, would tell a girl to shut up and not out a man for raping her because it'd "ruin his reputation." That they ever appeared to uphold moral absolutism, instead of moral nihilism organized for the preservation of their own power to coerce, exploit, dehumanize, and oppress, was merely coincidental.
Wakie77
« Reply #592 on: October 09, 2016, 07:31:03 PM »

I think the real message here is that at a Trump rally you are free to feel up any woman you think is attractive.  She wants it.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #593 on: October 09, 2016, 07:36:43 PM »

I think the real message here is that at a Trump rally you are free to feel up any woman you think is attractive.  She wants it.

I wouldn't go that far. These women may not have much respect for themselves or for other women, but sexual assault is sexual assault.
Wakie77
« Reply #594 on: October 09, 2016, 07:37:54 PM »

I wouldn't go that far. These women may not have much respect for themselves or for other women, but sexual assault is sexual assault.

Agreed.  I'm just ... annoyed but those who still support him.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #595 on: October 09, 2016, 07:41:37 PM »

Agreed.  I'm just ... annoyed but those who still support him.

Trust me, I know how you feel. These people obviously have very little regard for the rights of themselves as women or those of their mothers, sisters, and daughters. They're abhorrent, privileged, sexist pigs and any woman who supports Trump condones this behavior.
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -4.70

P P
« Reply #596 on: October 09, 2016, 09:35:32 PM »

Who knew that the Bush who would take Trump down would be Billy Bush, not the one who actually ran?
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #597 on: October 09, 2016, 10:25:40 PM »

RE: Locker Room

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2016/10/09/athletes-take-issue-with-donald-trump-over-locker-room-talk/amp
rafta_rafta

« Reply #598 on: October 10, 2016, 08:56:19 AM »
« Edited: October 10, 2016, 08:59:39 AM by rafta_rafta »

Ivanka Trump just "liked" the HuffPo piece of Donald Trump saying it's ok to call her a "piece of ass"

‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #599 on: October 10, 2016, 09:13:04 AM »

Ivanka Trump just "liked" the HuffPo piece of Donald Trump saying it's ok to call her a "piece of ass"

Oh my. The kids are turning against him.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies