Longwood University Vice Presidential debate @ 9pm ET **live commentary thread**
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:12:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Longwood University Vice Presidential debate @ 9pm ET **live commentary thread**
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]
Author Topic: Longwood University Vice Presidential debate @ 9pm ET **live commentary thread**  (Read 9312 times)
Anna Komnene
Siren

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: October 04, 2016, 11:05:17 PM »

We're fathers and husbands and brothers. It's a family unit. We just don't buy the home and paint the rooms for the women, we are protectors as well. That's why.

Golly gee willikers, I sure wish someone would do all that for me. I mean, my arms are so frail, I don't think I could even pick up that paint brush, much less defend myself from all that scary stuff out there. I cry just thinking about it!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #301 on: October 04, 2016, 11:36:37 PM »

We're fathers and husbands and brothers. It's a family unit. We just don't buy the home and paint the rooms for the women, we are protectors as well. That's why.

Golly gee willikers, I sure wish someone would do all that for me. I mean, my arms are so frail, I don't think I could even pick up that paint brush, much less defend myself from all that scary stuff out there. I cry just thinking about it!

Post # 3028 why we need more women posters (and fewer bronz147 posters)
Knives
solopop
« Reply #302 on: October 05, 2016, 12:10:36 AM »

It's a women's body mate. It's not a ing family, it's a grouping of cells in an autonomous women's body.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #303 on: October 05, 2016, 12:51:02 AM »

Imagine Trump's response to a religion question LOL
Perhaps he'll cite something from Three Corinthians.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #304 on: October 05, 2016, 05:05:47 AM »

It's a women's body mate. It's not a ing family, it's a grouping of cells in an autonomous women's body.

That's just not scientifically true. Pro choice or pro-life, an embryo is scientifically more than just as a group of cells.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #305 on: October 05, 2016, 06:25:18 AM »

Someone on MSNBC said the biggest loser tonight was Ted Cruz because now the Christian conservatives will support Pence in 2020.

Cruz is a much better politician than Pence and still has higher name recognition and more conservative credentials (although Pence's gay-bashing will help him with that group)
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #306 on: October 05, 2016, 06:31:21 AM »

That's just not scientifically true. Pro choice or pro-life, an embryo is scientifically more than just as a group of cells.

Basically everything alive is just a group of cells Tongue

Well everything are a group of cells, but not just a group of cells. Humans are also a group of cells, if you classify an embryo as a group of cells.
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.16, S: -1.74

P P

« Reply #307 on: October 05, 2016, 01:19:12 PM »

Does your wife decide if you get a vasectomy or not?

She should have input, yes. The final decision is between the man and the doctor but that is a decision that would affect her, so she should have substantial input. The same principle should apply to abortion -- the father should have substantial input because he will be strongly affected by the outcome of the decision. Ultimately it's up to the doctor and the mother, but that decision should be founded on the input of all people involved.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies