Trump and Tax Returns
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:45:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump and Tax Returns
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump and Tax Returns  (Read 238 times)
Trapsy

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 14, 2016, 06:18:51 PM »
« edited: September 14, 2016, 06:21:02 PM by Trapsy »

Why won't Trump release his tax returns? Are they that bad?
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 06:21:50 PM »

He's probably too scared to, because it will expose him.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 06:24:11 PM »

You understand taxes well enough to analyze returns for someone making as much money as him?  There's reasons we have over a million people working at the IRS and it's because our tax laws are too complex and need to be reformed.  Nice attempt at criticizing the other team though and hoping people are dumb enough to believe you.
Trapsy

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 06:33:46 PM »

You understand taxes well enough to analyze returns for someone making as much money as him?  There's reasons we have over a million people working at the IRS and it's because our tax laws are too complex and need to be reformed.  Nice attempt at criticizing the other team though and hoping people are dumb enough to believe you.

OK.
PresidentSamTilden

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 06:39:11 PM »

Possibilities:

- He pays almost nothing in taxes.
- He has virtually zero charitable donations
- He owes significant amounts of money, and maybe some of this to highly questionable sources (Russian oligarchs?)
- He is not worth what he claims to be worth
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 06:54:35 PM »

Hillary should never have released her emails because 99% of Americans don't understand how private servers work. We need greater security in our servers, and nice try smearing Clinton.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 06:56:17 PM »

Hillary should never have released her emails because 99% of Americans don't understand how private servers work. We need greater security in our servers, and nice try smearing Clinton.

We know that she allowed our information to be hacked and that she lied about it.  It doesn't take private server knowledge to know a liar when we see one. 
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 06:57:01 PM »

We know that she allowed our information to be hacked and that she lied about it.  It doesn't take private server knowledge to know a liar when we see one. 
Oops, forgot:

/s
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 07:07:51 PM »

Oops, forgot:

/s

You forgot to add that based on her honesty, the Obama state department never trained her on what was classified and indicative symbols.  We certainly believe that too don't we?
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 07:10:16 PM »

Personally I don't care about tax returns. Along with health information, tax returns are personal. Why do we really care about these things?

I think we should focus on more important things about the candidates. Like, are they fit to serve as President? What are their policies? Do they walk their talk? Are they strong leaders? Stuff like that....

Buffalo Bill
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 07:12:03 PM »

Personally I don't care about tax returns. Along with health information, tax returns are personal. Why do we really care about these things?

I think we should focus on more important things about the candidates. Like, are they fit to serve as President? What are their policies? Do they walk their talk? Are they strong leaders? Stuff like that....

If only both parties could do that man!  I like your vision though.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2016, 07:28:25 PM »

If only both parties could do that man!  I like your vision though.
Clinton has served as SoS and as Senator, has made many of her policies clear (certainly more than Trump), and is certainly strong as a person. I guess you're right in one sense, though; the Republicans evidently don't care about policy at all.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2016, 07:31:05 PM »

Clinton has served as SoS and as Senator, has made many of her policies clear (certainly more than Trump), and is certainly strong as a person. I guess you're right in one sense, though; the Repulicans don't care about policy.

She's lied about everything her entire life most recently her health.  First it was allergies, then a stupid joke about being allergic to Trump.  Then it was pneumonia.  Now her husband says it's the flu.  She's been slurring her words too.  She lied about Benghazi, her e-mails, her stances on gays now that we find she accepts money from a country who throws them off of buildings.  Clear on her policies?  Nah
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2016, 07:48:15 PM »

Clinton has served as SoS and as Senator, has made many of her policies clear (certainly more than Trump), and is certainly strong as a person. I guess you're right in one sense, though; the Repulicans don't care about policy.

She's lied about everything her entire life most recently her health.  First it was allergies, then a stupid joke about being allergic to Trump.  Then it was pneumonia.  Now her husband says it's the flu.  She's been slurring her words too.  She lied about Benghazi, her e-mails, her stances on gays now that we find she accepts money from a country who throws them off of buildings.  Clear on her policies?  Nah
  • Benghazi? Didn't a Pub-packed committee spend millions over two years to find nothing about that?
  • How does accepting money from Saudi Arabia make her anti-gay? She shouldn't be doing it, I concede that, but that's yet another non-sequitur.
  • Give me a break: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/
Now find someplace better to troll. Run along, now.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies