Trump is obese
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:49:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump is obese
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Trump is obese  (Read 3582 times)
cinyc
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2016, 07:22:42 PM »

According to the medical information released today, Tim Kaine is 5 foot 9 inches and 208 pounds.  Guess what that makes him?  Obese, with a BMI of 30.7.

We don't know Clinton's BMI because she hasn't released her height and weight.  I wouldn't be surprised if she's not overweight, if not obese, too.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2016, 07:23:47 PM »

Donald Trump is one Big Mac away from a heart attack.

When did you notice this? Why haven't you told us?

I am worried about Donald, though.  He is very obese and a man that old should watch his weight.  I recommend he switch to a diet of exclusively lemon juice and cayenne pepper.

Trump is overweight, looks very unhealthy!  If he can't manage a diet, how could he run the country?

Besides, if you think Hillary Clinton is "unhealthy", what evidence do we have that Donald Trump isn't a bacon cheeseburger away from a heart attack?  That bogus letter that he obviously wrote?

Honestly, Donald Trump looks terrible.  He is overweight and discolored.  He looks jaundiced.  Maybe he has skin cancer?  If he is elected, he will completely screw up the country and tank the economy, and then he will die and we will have a president who thinks that smoking is good for you.

Donald Trump has been committing adultery his entire married life.  And if the way he runs his presidential campaign, let alone his failed businesses, is any indication, he doesn't always have the best strategy.  This is a legitimate concern.  If he contracted syphilis, he could get very sick, and begin to lose his mind.  We haven't had a president suffer from dementia in office in nearly three decades.

Clearly, my posts should be mandatory reading for anybody concerned about Donald Trump's health!

They really should.  He's been on the news every day since 1971 and never once did a single doctor notice his obesity until it was posted here on this forum.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2016, 07:25:46 PM »

There are plenty of reasons to vote against him besides his obesity.

They really should.  He's been on the news every day since 1971 and never once did a single doctor notice his obesity until it was posted here on this forum.

It's not like he was appearing on health shows or publicizing his medical conditions. I'm confident his doctors noticed it. Lacking an MD as you and I do, we didn't.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2016, 07:27:24 PM »

Clearly, my posts should be mandatory reading for anybody concerned about Donald Trump's health!

They really should.  He's been on the news every day since 1971 and never once did a single doctor notice his obesity until it was posted here on this forum.

What a convenient time for a Trump voter to start trusting the media.

The fact is, the man is very unwell, which is not a disqualifier in and of itself, if it weren't for the fact that he basks in making poor lifestyle choices which only exacerbate his looming health crisis.

We had a witch hunt against Bill Clinton because of the poor example he set for our nation's youth.  The very least we could do is hold Donald Trump to the same standard.  But I acknowledge that consistency would be too much to expect from a bunch of entitled, deplorable racists.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2016, 07:28:35 PM »

They really should.  He's been on the news every day since 1971 and never once did a single doctor notice his obesity until it was posted here on this forum.

What a convenient time for a Trump voter to start trusting the media.

The fact is, the man is very unwell, which is not a disqualifier in and of itself, if it weren't for the fact that he basks in making poor lifestyle choices which only exacerbate his looming health crisis.

We had a witch hunt against Bill Clinton because of the poor example he set for our nation's youth.  The very least we could do is hold Donald Trump to the same standard.  But I acknowledge that consistency would be too much to expect from a bunch of entitled, deplorable racists.

Trust the media?  That's an oxymoron.  He set a bad example and because of him I thought it was ok to cheat on tests.  When Trump falls over because of his health I'll be concerned.  Democrats posting about it on a forum suddenly after their candidate is falling in the polls...... well.....
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2016, 07:32:58 PM »

Trust the media?  That's an oxymoron.  He set a bad example and because of him I thought it was ok to cheat on tests.  When Trump falls over because of his health I'll be concerned.  Democrats posting about it on a forum suddenly after their candidate is falling in the polls...... well.....

I've been posting about it since at least March, as already noted.  And I doubt I'm the only person to have noticed.

The fact is, you just said Bill Clinton's ethics and lifestyle had an impact on your own.  So why don't you hold Donald Trump to the same standard?  Is it because you're a hypocrite, or is there an additional reason?
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2016, 07:34:01 PM »

I've been posting about it since at least March, as already noted.  And I doubt I'm the only person to have noticed.

The fact is, you just said Bill Clinton's ethics and lifestyle had an impact on your own.  So why don't you hold Donald Trump to the same standard?  Is it because you're a hypocrite, or is there an additional reason?

Your logic is that kids will see Trump and think it's ok to be fat?  Time to ban Santa Claus!
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2016, 07:39:10 PM »

Your logic is that kids will see Trump and think it's ok to be fat?  Time to ban Santa Claus!

Bill Clinton's sexual activity led you to cheat on tests in school, right?  So why do you think it's a surprise when people emulate their morbidly obese president who brags about eating fast food?  No wonder you had to cheat in school - you don't seem to grasp basic concepts very easily at all.
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2016, 07:42:18 PM »

he's not "obese." He doesn't look obese. He looks slightly overweight. The hypocrisy of this thread is severe....
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2016, 07:43:33 PM »

Bill Clinton's sexual activity led you to cheat on tests in school, right?  So why do you think it's a surprise when people emulate their morbidly obese president who brags about eating fast food?  No wonder you had to cheat in school - you don't seem to grasp basic concepts very easily at all.

Sure did just once and in order to be smart ass and poke fun at stupid comments.  However, according to you you're serious about banning Santa.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2016, 07:45:22 PM »

1) Santa Claus isn't real. I'm sorry.
2) If Clinton cheating on his wife makes you cheat on tests....uhh...right...
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2016, 07:47:18 PM »

Your logic is that kids will see Trump and think it's ok to be fat?  Time to ban Santa Claus!

Bill Clinton's sexual activity led you to cheat on tests in school, right?  So why do you think it's a surprise when people emulate their morbidly obese president who brags about eating fast food?  No wonder you had to cheat in school - you don't seem to grasp basic concepts very easily at all.

Sure did just once and in order to be smart ass and poke fun at stupid comments.  However, according to you you're serious about banning Santa.

I couldn't care less about your bizarre fixation on a children's cartoon character, or why you seem to think that Santa Claus was President of the United States at some point.  If you take this sort of nonchalant attitude towards health, it's no surprise that you would support Donald Trump.  I wonder which group of people that doesn't look like you it is that you hate - is it all of them?

Pathetic.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2016, 07:50:59 PM »

Your logic is that kids will see Trump and think it's ok to be fat?  Time to ban Santa Claus!

Bill Clinton's sexual activity led you to cheat on tests in school, right?  So why do you think it's a surprise when people emulate their morbidly obese president who brags about eating fast food?  No wonder you had to cheat in school - you don't seem to grasp basic concepts very easily at all.

Sure did just once and in order to be smart ass and poke fun at stupid comments.  However, according to you you're serious about banning Santa.

I couldn't care less about your bizarre fixation on a children's cartoon character, or why you seem to think that Santa Claus was President of the United States at some point.  If you take this sort of nonchalant attitude towards health, it's no surprise that you would support Donald Trump.  I wonder which group of people that doesn't look like you it is that you hate - is it all of them?

Pathetic.

No one influences my health.  You must think an obese president can influence someone's health though.  As for Clinton, my "cheating on tests" was a mockery of your positions all together.  You must not think it's bad to have an obese president then? You're not saying a president has a greater influence on kids than a fictional cartoon character?  Listen to yourself.  There's no reason to have a discussion on Trump's health and that's the bottom line.  You can get caught up in analogies but no one is falling for it.  Bad morals and bad health is a false comparison.  The reason I would've supported the Clinton impeachment is because like his wife with so many things, he lied about it. 
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2016, 07:54:37 PM »
« Edited: September 14, 2016, 08:12:35 PM by Ebowed »

You must think an obese president can influence someone's health though.  As for Clinton, my "cheating on tests" was a mockery of your positions all together.  You must not think it's bad to have an obese president then? You're not saying a president has a greater influence on kids than a fictional cartoon character?  Listen to yourself.  There's no reason to have a discussion on Trump's health and that's the bottom line.  You can get caught up in analogies but no one is falling for it.  Bad morals and bad health is a false comparison.  The reason I would've supported the Clinton impeachment is because like his wife with so many things, he lied about it.  

The fact is, Donald Trump routinely brags about poor diet choices.  If you can't see why that sort of behavior doesn't have a negative impact on impressionable people then it goes without saying that you are one of such people.  You probably agree with Donald Trump that eating fast food while being morbidly obese is a perfectly acceptable thing to draw attention to as some kind of positive attribute.  The fact is, you continue to encourage laziness, irresponsibility, and it's clear that you expect the working poor to foot your medical bills for you.  We're sick and tired of paying for your healthcare when you can't even make the simple sacrifice of not eating a third cheeseburger at lunch.  Get over yourself, racist.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2016, 08:39:45 PM »

Pathetic.

No one influences my health.  You must think an obese president can influence someone's health though.  As for Clinton, my "cheating on tests" was a mockery of your positions all together.  You must not think it's bad to have an obese president then? You're not saying a president has a greater influence on kids than a fictional cartoon character?  Listen to yourself.  There's no reason to have a discussion on Trump's health and that's the bottom line.  You can get caught up in analogies but no one is falling for it.  Bad morals and bad health is a false comparison.  The reason I would've supported the Clinton impeachment is because like his wife with so many things, he lied about it. 
There should be no talk about Trump's health, just as there shouldn't be talk about Clinton's. Drop one and we drop the other.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2016, 09:09:26 PM »

I really don't care about either of their health.  FDR was told he could only work 6 hours a day in 1944.  JFK kept his Addison's Disease a secret.  LBJ had a major heart attack in 1955.  Reagan . . . er, well . . .

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2016, 09:21:01 PM »

Again... can we say again I HATE election years in this place. It fills up with crackpots from both sides who think their rantings actually make a difference to the outcome.

It doesn't.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2016, 12:29:55 AM »

1-This doesn't matter.
2-Just about all experts agree now that BMI is a very flawed measurement. Just about all professional bodybuilders would be considered obese under it, for one example.
3-Once again this doesn't matter, no one should pretend it does, and anyone who is pretending it does should be embarrassed of themselves.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2016, 12:59:22 AM »

Once again this doesn't matter, no one should pretend it does, and anyone who is pretending it does should be embarrassed of themselves.

I care more about the country than to say that installing Mike Pence as President would be a reasonable option.  He is a regressive, inept fool.

Donald Trump's gluttony will not get him very far in the game of life, I'm sorry to say.  Given that he refuses to take advice from people who won't agree with everything he says, he will never improve his health.  It will only deteriorate until all that is left is the lifeless shell of an obese real estate developer.  What a dreary image indeed.

America will choose a better way.  Vote for Hillary Clinton on November 8.  The stakes are too high to stay home.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2016, 01:01:50 AM »

So are 1/3 of Americans, and odds are Hillary is at least overweight as well.

Who cares.
ursulahx
United Kingdom

« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2016, 03:06:50 AM »

1-This doesn't matter.
2-Just about all experts agree now that BMI is a very flawed measurement. Just about all professional bodybuilders would be considered obese under it, for one example.
3-Once again this doesn't matter, no one should pretend it does, and anyone who is pretending it does should be embarrassed of themselves.
jaichind
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -5.39

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2016, 06:30:38 AM »

Trump is slightly overweight.  Given the median voter in the USA is also moderately overweight harping on this issues will most likely help Trump make gains the fairly and very overweight vote. 
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2016, 08:25:59 AM »

This Democrat is a left-wing conspiracy who wants to take away Americans' rights to guns. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HoCKlNsolc
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies