Trump is obese
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:21:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump is obese
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Trump is obese  (Read 3583 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 14, 2016, 06:11:51 PM »
« edited: September 14, 2016, 06:16:51 PM by Left »

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us/politics/donald-trump-health-dr-oz.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Trump would be the healthiest man ever to be elected president! After all, no overweight person has ever had a sudden heart attack before, especially if they eat fried chicken and taco bowls all the time.

It's a whisper campaign about his health. Kind of nasty, but I am not complaining. Make people think that he's unfit to be President. /s
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 06:16:08 PM »

He's actually obese, not just overweight. Even 236 pounds results in a 30.3 BMI, which is classified as obese.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 06:16:20 PM »

This just now comes out?  Gosh if only Trump had been on the news everyday for the past 45 years we could've known this about him!  This is proof of how low Democrats/media think of Americans.  They act as if we've never heard of Donald Trump before and are suddenly finding out who he is.  Their kind (Democrats/media)  also act as if we don't watch tv or have access to the internet to know what's going on.  Trump being overweight? No way!  I thought he was a skinny twig but now having read this article of the NY Times I surely know he's "too fat" to be president (which is what the dinosaur media implies).  Make no mistake as to why this "just happens" to be "released now."  Let's take a poll.  How stupid does the dinosaur media think we are?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 06:16:54 PM »

He's more than slightly overweight, he is obese. And see that he is very obese, he's obviously got high blood pressure which can be even more dangerous in a person who gets easily angry.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 06:17:39 PM »

How stupid does the dinosaur media think we are?

Based off of the rest of your post, they're probably right.
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 06:18:18 PM »

He's actually obese, not just overweight. Even 236 pounds results in a 30.3 BMI, which is classified as obese.

He's only obese by literally 0.3%. Is there any proof he's actually suffering from serious conditions from this?
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 06:18:20 PM »

He's more than slightly overweight, he is obese. And see that he is very obese, he's obviously got high blood pressure which can be even more dangerous in a person who gets easily angry.

Really?  Good thing he isn't falling over and losing his shoes.  If his health caused these kinds of problems I might say he's unfit to be president.  Notice how Democrats are trying to deflect attention from Clinton's health.  They're panicking.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 06:18:52 PM »
« Edited: September 14, 2016, 06:20:29 PM by ExtremeRepublican »

BMI isn't really a good measure for tall men.  I think most people would say 6 feet, 200 pounds is pretty standard, but that is a slightly overweight 27.1.  My height and weight leads to an obese 37.4, but I'd just call myself ordinary fat (6'5", 315 lbs).  There should also be a gender adjustment to the formula, because a man of a height will weigh more than a woman of the same height, but there isn't.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 06:20:38 PM »

If his health caused these kinds of problems I might say he's unfit to be president.  

Sadly, we don't know, because he hasn't released his full medical records.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 06:20:47 PM »

Lol, it might work in Europe, but Americans are fat Cheesy
rafta_rafta

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 06:20:57 PM »

Really?  Good thing he isn't falling over and losing his shoes.  If his health caused these kinds of problems I might say he's unfit to be president.  Notice how Democrats are trying to deflect attention from Clinton's health.  They're panicking.

Jeez, who let the 4chan crowd in here
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2016, 06:22:04 PM »

Do Democrats think Americans are stupid enough that we just now figured out Trump is a little plump?  I mean for crying out loud he's been on tv everyday for how long now?  Since before most Democrats were born!  Do Democrats think America is full of rednecks who sit on their porches with their guns and drink beer with no access to radio, tv, internet, or social media?  Why do you think Democrats are suddenly making forums about Trump's weight since Sunday?  Could there have been a recent event making Democrats panic that has to do with a certain candidate's health?  Surely they'd make no forums if they didn't feel somewhat threatened.  Why do you think they're suddenly talking about Trump's weight in the dinosaur media and making forums on sites like this?
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2016, 06:22:51 PM »

He's only obese by literally 0.3%. Is there any proof he's actually suffering from serious conditions from this?

He is more at risk because of his weight. BMI sometimes isn't the best tool, but I don't think one can really argue that Trump's weight is a result of muscle.  
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2016, 06:23:13 PM »

Of course he is obese. So what?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2016, 06:23:27 PM »

KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2016, 06:23:43 PM »

BMI isn't really a good measure for tall men.  I think most people would say 6 feet, 200 pounds is pretty standard, but that is a slightly overweight 27.1.  My height and weight leads to an obese 37.4, but I'd just call myself ordinary fat (6'5", 315 lbs).  There should also be a gender adjustment to the formula, because a man of a height will weigh more than a woman of the same height, but there isn't.

Yeah BMI is terrible
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2016, 06:24:51 PM »

Commenting on a person's physical appearance in such a demeaning manner is unacceptable. The Hillary campaign has reached disappointingly low levels due to unwarranted desperation. I would recommend that they stop being stupid over in their camp.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2016, 06:26:26 PM »

Commenting on a person's physical appearance in such a demeaning manner is unacceptable. The Hillary campaign has reached disappointingly low levels due to unwarranted desperation. I would recommend that they stop being stupid over in their camp.

Impossible. They are incompetent and desperate.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2016, 06:29:25 PM »

Funny how this suddenly comes up now.  Wonder why the Democrats didn't talk about this before Sunday?  Why on earth could that be?  What about a dead candidate or one who is near death because of their health?  I see us having an obese president before I see us having a dead president.  Hillary Clinton falling on Sunday was a step in that direction.  Had Trump's obesity caused him to fall I'd be questioning his health too.  So why do you think Democrats are just now bringing up Trump's weight?
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2016, 06:29:31 PM »

Physical appearance is one thing, but there are legitimate health concerns resulting from obesity.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2016, 06:30:47 PM »

Physical appearance is one thing, but there are legitimate health concerns resulting from obesity.

You mean like how he fell on Sunday?  Oh wait...

How stupid do you think America is that we'll suddenly fall for such things after Clinton falls.  If Trump's weight were an issue it would've been for decades.  Just in case you're too young to know, he was famous before he ran for president.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2016, 06:32:56 PM »

Shhh, health concerns only matter when they're about that cu- I mean, Hillary.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2016, 06:34:40 PM »

Shhh, health concerns only matter when they're about that cu- I mean, Hillary.

So that's why your party is suddenly concerned with Trump's weight instead of his comments on nukes.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2016, 06:35:52 PM »

Yeah BMI is terrible

Really?  I forget is it causing him to fall, slur words, and has he had memory lapses he's admitted to like his opponent?  Please comment on this too.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2016, 06:36:37 PM »

How stupid does the dinosaur media think we are?

Based off of the rest of your post, they're probably right.

This Democrat just admitted that the dinosaur media thinks we're dumb enough that we haven't noticed Trump's weight before. 
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies