Trump is obese
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:42:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump is obese
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Trump is obese  (Read 3584 times)
Buffalo Bill
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2016, 06:38:43 PM »

If his health caused these kinds of problems I might say he's unfit to be president.  

Sadly, we don't know, because he hasn't released his full medical records.

Funny your party wasn't concerned with this until the last few days isn't it?  If people cared what you had to say about Trump's size, then they'd have cared for the past 45 years which is how long he's been on tv practically everyday.
Trapsy

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2016, 06:39:06 PM »

Commenting on a person's physical appearance in such a demeaning manner is unacceptable. The Hillary campaign has reached disappointingly low levels due to unwarranted desperation. I would recommend that they stop being stupid over in their camp.

I agree They let the Trump bring them to that level.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2016, 06:39:21 PM »

He's actually obese, not just overweight. Even 236 pounds results in a 30.3 BMI, which is classified as obese.

Well if he's obese and not just overweight then that's so convincing I'm going to change my party identification immediately.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2016, 06:39:52 PM »

Commenting on a person's physical appearance in such a demeaning manner is unacceptable. The Hillary campaign has reached disappointingly low levels due to unwarranted desperation. I would recommend that they stop being stupid over in their camp.

So when Clinton is bad it's Trump's fault.  Get a load of this Democrat folks!
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2016, 06:41:32 PM »

He's more than slightly overweight, he is obese. And see that he is very obese, he's obviously got high blood pressure which can be even more dangerous in a person who gets easily angry.

Hillary doesn't appear angry and cold to you?
Trapsy

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2016, 06:42:16 PM »

Trump brings everyone to the gutter.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2016, 06:43:48 PM »

i don't care if Clinton is cold, angry, half-dead, whatever. I don't want someone for President who is not only completely ignorant of what it takes to be President, but doesn't even care to learn.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2016, 06:44:15 PM »

Trump brings everyone to the gutter.

This Democrat just proved my point.  
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2016, 06:46:37 PM »

Buffalo Bill is my evil twin Cheesy

Buffalo Bill
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2016, 06:46:48 PM »

i don't care if Clinton is cold, angry, half-dead, whatever. I don't want someone for President who is not only completely ignorant of what it takes to be President, but doesn't even care to learn.

Translation: I care when the other party's candidate is mean, but not mine.  What does Trump have to learn?  Translation: You can't stand that Trump isn't brainwashed by liberal academics.  You are telling us all with your post what a hypocrite you are.  You care only about criticizing Trump's health now because you're afraid it will cost your party votes if Clinton is seen in bad health. Half-dead is ok?  I don't see us having a fully dead president but I thought dead meant dead.  I've never heard of half or full or anything like that.  What percentage of alive/dead is each person?  Ah topic is Clinton is in bad health and Democrats are freaking out over it.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2016, 06:47:38 PM »

Translation: I care when the other party's candidate is mean, but not mine.  What does Trump have to learn?  Translation: You can't stand that Trump isn't brainwashed by liberal academics.  You are telling us all with your post what a hypocrite you are.  You care only about criticizing Trump's health now because you're afraid it will cost your party votes if Clinton is seen in bad health. Half-dead is ok?  I don't see us having a fully dead president but I thought dead meant dead.  I've never heard of half or full or anything like that.  What percentage of alive/dead is each person?  Ah topic is Clinton is in bad health and Democrats are freaking out over it.

Translation: I have no reading comprehension so I project instead.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2016, 06:47:56 PM »

alert
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2016, 06:49:27 PM »

Translation: I have no reading comprehension so I project instead.

I sense anger in you.  Has your team's nominee had a shake up recently?  Something making her mortal?
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2016, 06:52:30 PM »

Yes, Trump's Second Amendment people.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2016, 06:53:45 PM »

This Democrat is a left-wing conspiracy who wants to take away Americans' rights to guns. 
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2016, 06:57:05 PM »

So uh...Trump's a fatass. I dunno..you can live until 90 as a fatass, but he is still a fatass. It's not a succes story.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2016, 06:58:23 PM »

So uh...Trump's a fatass. I dunno..you can live until 90 as a fatass, but he is still a fatass. It's not a succes story.

You're right Trump doesn't have any success stories does he?  I mean he's done nothing to expand his wealth has he?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2016, 07:00:53 PM »

Donald Trump is one Big Mac away from a heart attack.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2016, 07:01:37 PM »

If his health caused these kinds of problems I might say he's unfit to be president.  

Funny your party wasn't concerned with this until the last few days isn't it?  If people cared what you had to say about Trump's size, then they'd have cared for the past 45 years which is how long he's been on tv practically everyday.
We never hovered to mention it because it was irrelevant, just like the health of either candidate. Now that the Republicans are calling Clinton "physically unfit", they've opened up a new can of worms.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2016, 07:01:47 PM »

When did you notice this? Why haven't you told us?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2016, 07:04:45 PM »

Its probably not a legitimate issue but still...
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2016, 07:05:27 PM »

We never hovered to mention it because it was irrelevant, just like the health of either candidate. Now that the Republicans are calling Clinton "physically unfit", they've opened up a new can of worms.

Once again a Democrat proves my point.  They only suddenly "care" about Trump's weight because Clinton fell the other day.  Now they're running scared.  I mean why would anyone care at all if the most powerful person in the world was healthy.  Surely something like traveling around the world has no relevance to health at all right?  Why worry about being healthy when traveling to the third world?  When Trump falls over because of his health I'll worry about it.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2016, 07:06:21 PM »

Its probably not a legitimate issue but still...

I would've changed my vote had I known he's just one Big Mac away from a heart attack though.  Having read this on the internet from a complete stranger is enough for me to change political parties!
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2016, 07:18:47 PM »

I am worried about Donald, though.  He is very obese and a man that old should watch his weight.  I recommend he switch to a diet of exclusively lemon juice and cayenne pepper.

Trump is overweight, looks very unhealthy!  If he can't manage a diet, how could he run the country?

Besides, if you think Hillary Clinton is "unhealthy", what evidence do we have that Donald Trump isn't a bacon cheeseburger away from a heart attack?  That bogus letter that he obviously wrote?

Honestly, Donald Trump looks terrible.  He is overweight and discolored.  He looks jaundiced.  Maybe he has skin cancer?  If he is elected, he will completely screw up the country and tank the economy, and then he will die and we will have a president who thinks that smoking is good for you.

Donald Trump has been committing adultery his entire married life.  And if the way he runs his presidential campaign, let alone his failed businesses, is any indication, he doesn't always have the best strategy.  This is a legitimate concern.  If he contracted syphilis, he could get very sick, and begin to lose his mind.  We haven't had a president suffer from dementia in office in nearly three decades.

Clearly, my posts should be mandatory reading for anybody concerned about Donald Trump's health!
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2016, 07:20:41 PM »

He's actually obese, not just overweight. Even 236 pounds results in a 30.3 BMI, which is classified as obese.

BMI isn't really a good measure for tall men.  I think most people would say 6 feet, 200 pounds is pretty standard, but that is a slightly overweight 27.1.  My height and weight leads to an obese 37.4, but I'd just call myself ordinary fat (6'5", 315 lbs).  There should also be a gender adjustment to the formula, because a man of a height will weigh more than a woman of the same height, but there isn't.

You can try and sugarcoat it all you want, dude, but you're morbidly obese.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies