Donald Trump and ISIS
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:26:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump and ISIS
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Donald Trump and ISIS  (Read 933 times)
Buffalo Bill
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2016, 07:45:21 PM »

Donald Trump and ISIS have been coordinating, possibly since he announced his candidacy.

I think it's rather charitable to assume that the man who is driving their recruitment globally is going to suddenly stab his friends in the back like that.

Oh you don't believe Clinton and Obama started ISIS through Clinton's "deleted" e-mails?
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2016, 07:49:28 PM »

ISIS doesn't respect human rights.  You'd think Democrats would want to take over and tell ISIS what they can and can't do.
Umm, we've been trying to do that ever since ISIS appeared on our radar. (Not literally speaking, of course)

I don't see Democrats like Obama ranting about ISIS when their supporters shoot at cops all summer long.  Human rights is an issue to address that runs deeper than comical comments on Trump and nukes though.  Perhaps a more serious thread should have this discussed.  Individual politics perhaps?
(implying that we haven't been bombing the ever living sh*t out of them for years)

Where and when?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/13/politics/isis-chemical-weapons-plant/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/06/americas/u-s-military-isis-mediterranean/
back to 2014: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29321136
the Fox themselves: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/05/23/us-airstrikes-advisers-back-iraqi-forces-in-offensive-to-retake-isis-held-city-fallujah.html
http://www.vocativ.com/342471/u-s-coaltion-just-dropped-its-50000th-bomb-on-isis/
Even from right wing rags: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3477636/US-send-nuclear-capable-B-52-warplanes-bomb-ISIS-military-ups-campaign-eradicate-terrorists-Syria-Iraq.html

And all of this is from a cursory google search. I'm sure you could find much more if you actually cared, and weren't just here to troll those who don't support Trump.

Yet they manage to get into our country and kill cops.  Not enough is being done.
ISIS kills cops? That's a new one.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2016, 07:49:54 PM »

Donald Trump and ISIS have been coordinating, possibly since he announced his candidacy.

I think it's rather charitable to assume that the man who is driving their recruitment globally is going to suddenly stab his friends in the back like that.

Oh you don't believe Clinton and Obama started ISIS through Clinton's "deleted" e-mails?

Obviously that was a rather poor attempt at diversion by Trump who actually collaborates with terrorists, unlike the politicians he was trying to inartfully smear.  It's a classic gaslighting technique, actually.  Donald Trump and ISIS know all about that.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2016, 07:52:22 PM »

Obviously that was a rather poor attempt at diversion by Trump who actually collaborates with terrorists, unlike the politicians he was trying to inartfully smear.  It's a classic gaslighting technique, actually.  Donald Trump and ISIS know all about that.

name one of them
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2016, 07:52:26 PM »

You do? ISIS has been around since 1999... I guess the President started it as a state senator!

Seriously, this board doesn't need any more trolls. If you aren't trolling, then all I can say is let God have mercy on your soul.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2016, 07:59:34 PM »

You tell me, genius. All of those entities preach the destruction of the US with the exception of Saudi Arabia. Maybe cuz it's not as simple as "The US created them"? But I wouldn't expect a 12 year old Trump supporter to understand the shades of grey involved in world politics.
Lol, USA created Al Qaida and ISIS, but it doesn't mean they have a full control over them. But I see you understand the shades of grey involved in world politics. Then tell me more about SA. Do you know that many Iraqis/other Arabs called them for Legal ISIS/DAESH Wink
Boston Bread
New Canadaland
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2016, 08:03:55 PM »

Easy. Win-win-win! And make them cry as a babies Cheesy
If it's that easy, why hasn't Russia finished the job?
Because Obama supports SA and Turkey that support ISIS.

You can't fight disease by fighting symptoms only Smiley

USA created Al-Quada, ISIS, religious Iran and powerful SA. The problem is in in USA and its system/establishment. Trump will destroy it Smiley
I agree with most of this. But Trump does not have a solution. There is no proposal to bring lasting peace, only to fight off ISIS, commit some war crimes, and then, presumably, cut ties with other Middle Eastern countries. He would give terrorists fuel to make Muslims hate America. And that will lead to another ISIS and more terrorism at home.
PresidentSamTilden

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2016, 08:24:16 PM »

Lol, USA created Al Qaida and ISIS, but it doesn't mean they have a full control over them. But I see you understand the shades of grey involved in world politics. Then tell me more about SA. Do you know that many Iraqis/other Arabs called them for Legal ISIS/DAESH Wink

Gonna need a source on that. Al Qaeda was created by Osama bin Laden to oppose the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. If you're into wild conspiracy theories, then you're too far gone for me to save you. But there is no actual evidence of US contact with Osama or Al Qaeda prior to this. Osama was independently wealthy and did not require US assistance to start his organization.

I can show you a picture of him and his family in Sweden in the 70's, though. Maybe the "Shady Swedes" were involved in Al Qaeda? Oh wait, I'm not a moron, nevermind. lol.

ISIS is a different story, but they were not created by the United States. They used to be known as Al Qaeda in Iraq and they opposed our occupation. We did create the conditions for their rise by invading Iraq.

However, so did Al-Maliki and his anti-Sunni policies that led to widespread discontent among those populations. So did Iran by supporting him. So did Bashar Al Assad when he ordered the army to shoot protesters, destabilizing his country in 2011. So did the entire world by producing carbon emissions since the 1700's, which led to an extreme drought, causing those future protestors to migrate to the cities, where economic opportunities were poor.

I'm not sure what you want me to tell you about Saudi. Their history with Wahhabism, a sect of radical Islam, goes back to the 1700's. Are you gonna tell me that George Washington was a sympathizer? Maybe Thomas Jefferson donated to the Al-Nursa Front?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies