Clinton Campaign: 20 Qs Trump Must Answer
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:54:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton Campaign: 20 Qs Trump Must Answer
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton Campaign: 20 Qs Trump Must Answer  (Read 518 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 14, 2016, 01:06:26 PM »
« edited: September 14, 2016, 01:12:51 PM by Arch »

These are very well-developed and sharp questions that require nuanced answers, which Trump won't be able to provide. If this is a preview of how the debate will go along with the Presidential candidate interviews that happened last week, this is a murdering in the making.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/20-questions-donald-trump-needs-to-answer-about-his-business-and-the-national-security-risk-it-poses/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=fb&utm_campaign=20160914feed_20qs

A preview of some of the questions:

1) Will you sever ties with your company linked to foreign leaders, questionable organizations, and criminals if you become president?

5) How can you be tough on Iran, given your business partnership with someone connected to Iranian money laundering?

10) How did the Russian mob boss who ran a criminal organization out of Trump Tower get a VIP pass to your Miss Universe pageant in Moscow?

19) In sum, how will Trump guarantee that if forced to choose between America's security and his own bank account, he won't pick the latter?

20) It's pretty clear: Trump's spent his life unscrupulously looking out for his own wallet above all. Why would that change as president?

Addendum 1: The dialogue behind these questions started with the Newsweek article questioning Trump's loyalties to the United States given his personal vested interests in both allied and enemy nations. See the forum post here for more information: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=245660.0
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 01:32:24 PM »

Pretty easy:

1) Will you sever ties with your company linked to foreign leaders, questionable organizations, and criminals if you become president?

My company has no links to any questionable characters or criminals of any kind. It has been used to create millions of jobs, which is more than I can say for Crooked Hillary.

5) How can you be tough on Iran, given your business partnership with someone connected to Iranian money laundering?

Look, I don't know anything about that but believe me this Iran doesn't fear us. They think we're weak. Not anymore, nobody will think America is weak again when I'm President.

10) How did the Russian mob boss who ran a criminal organization out of Trump Tower get a VIP pass to your Miss Universe pageant in Moscow?

Miss Universe is a great show and everyone loves it. I did a great job running it, and everyone loved it.

19) In sum, how will Trump guarantee that if forced to choose between America's security and his own bank account, he won't pick the latter?

Everything I have ever done has been for America. I love America, that's why I'm in this race. I don't know about Crooked Hillary, but I will choose America over my own self interest every time.

20) It's pretty clear: Trump's spent his life unscrupulously looking out for his own wallet above all. Why would that change as president?

As I said, I ran my businesses to create jobs for hardworking Americans, and I would have to have been an idiot not to make money while running a business. Hillary has never created a single job. I will be the greatest jobs President ever, and that's not going to change.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 01:35:19 PM »

↑ That's not going to fly under scrutiny, particularly in a well-moderated presidential debate.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 02:17:29 PM »

Go Hillary. Stay on it! This subject is so much more important than any of the others.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 02:21:56 PM »

↑ That's not going to fly under scrutiny, particularly in a well-moderated presidential debate.

Who says they're going to be well-moderated?
elcorazon

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 02:31:54 PM »

lol at that
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 03:30:35 PM »

Lol, what the hell is Clinton doing? Huh
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 03:32:38 PM »

"Scrutiny" only applies to Hillary, you see. If Trump even shows up to the debate, that's worthy of praise, positive media coverage, and a lollipop.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 04:07:46 PM »

"Scrutiny" only applies to Hillary, you see. If Trump even shows up to the debate, that's worthy of praise, positive media coverage, and a lollipop.
Yeah, yeah, it is all media's fault Smiley
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 04:13:09 PM »

She's preparing to expose Trump's corruption for what it is. Sorry; your candidate's playtime is over. These debates are going to be so much fun
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 04:26:47 PM »

LOL!
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2016, 04:56:30 PM »

LOL! What incompetent clowns! No wonder she's tanking.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2016, 08:21:49 AM »

These questions also went nowhere. So Trump doesn't have to get serious about anything, but Hillary has to be serious about everything?

Trump doesn't have to be transparent ever, but Hillary always does have to be?

This mindset needs to be thrown in the garbage can. We need to hold both candidates to the same standards.

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies