The liberal Republic (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:35:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The liberal Republic (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The liberal Republic  (Read 107887 times)
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« on: August 31, 2018, 09:29:14 AM »

I am rooting for McGovern so Rockefeller Can Win Re-election.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 06:52:22 AM »

Update?
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 08:10:33 PM »

Give me Jerry Brown or give me death
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2022, 02:16:09 PM »

MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2022, 07:02:52 AM »

President Johnson
President Johnson
YaBB God

★★★★★

Grade President Brown’s Presidency so far
« on: October 1, 1981 8:47:11 pm »

I’d give him a solid B so far as I am supportive of his agenda on domestic policy and I hope he succeeds in repealing Taft-Hartley which is terrible law . I am also supportive of his stimulus plan and hope that some sort of deal passes and currently I’m happy that Reagan didn’t win as we are seeing how badly Thatcherism so far is failing in the UK and we don’t need the leading economic power on earth to go down the same route . Hopefully Labour and The Alliance Party work together in 1983 to bring a Brown style government to the UK

On foreign affairs I like that he is trying to reduce tensions with adversaries and think that’s the right approach to go . I do not agree with the Eisenhower era approach of arming rebels  just cause they are anti communist and it’s good to see President Brown not go down that approach

New School Republican
Computer69
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: October 1, 1981 08:49:23 pm »

I’d give it a D as his foreign policy so far has been way too passive against the communists and I hope congress overrides his decision to block arms to anti communist rebels . His economic stimulus plan also doesn't go anywhere near as far enough and there needs to be major tax cuts all across the board for us to get out of this crises . Inflation was caused by a supply crises and supply side economics are the perfect antidote to get us out of this mess .

People should watch Milton Friedman’s free to choose series as it’s a great one and it explains why we are in the crises we are . Kemp 1984!!!!!

A little late to the party but

Moonbeam Man good
Liam
Sr Member

★★★★

« on: October 1, 1981 08:59:42 pm »

A-.

A lot of this is just the media and progressives attempting to “”hold Brown accountable”” by blocking quite literally everything he is proposing
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2022, 07:11:15 PM »

Since we're already at it, thread gets bumped:

The Brown
Precinct

BRTD
Geek
★★★★★

Grade President Brown’s presidency so far
« Reply #26 on: January 1, 1982, 05:51:26 pm »

LMFAO… Brown’s approval dropped to 44% in a SINGLE poll and Atlas is freakin’ out. Remember when Rockefeller was underwater in his first term? You guys never learn. I will enjoy bumping this thread in Nov '84 and y'all are then living in a Brown precinct Tongue

SnowLabrador
Concerned Citizen
★★★★★

« Reply #27 on: January 1, 1982, 05:59:45 pm »

I give him A-, he’s calling for the right policies, but the party turned away already.

The recent drop in approval ratings is only the beginning, my friends. Brown managed to pull it off by a mere 200 votes in a usually red-leaning state against a candidate who had over a decade of smears as baggage. And even this guy is now leading Brown by double digits. Hell, he can’t even get beyond a tie against Curb! Brown is absolutely going to lose in ’84, and very badly. I guess the real poll here is only the one against Ford, who has universal name recognition. Any Republican will get 54% of the vote. The 50 EV amendment will absolutely pass, and we haven't won the NPV since 1968. So I wouldn't be surprised to see another 500+ EV. GOP win.

Brown will be at 35% approval in November and we lose 50 House seats at minimum. 1984 will be a 1952 redux at best.

Mr.Jerrald Brown
olawakandi
Atlas legend
★★★★★

« Reply #28 on: January 1, 1982, 06:19:02 pm »

Quote from: SnowLabrador
I give him A-, he’s calling for the right policies, but the party turned away already.

The recent drop in approval ratings is only the beginning, my friends. Brown managed to pull it off by a mere 200 votes in a usually red-leaning state against a candidate who had over a decade of smears as baggage. And even this guy is now leading Brown by double digits. Hell, he can’t even get beyond a tie against Curb! Brown is absolutely going to lose in ’84, and very badly. I guess the real poll here is only the one against Ford, who has universal name recognition. Any Republican will get 54% of the vote. The 50 EV amendment will absolutely pass, and we haven't won the NPV since 1968. So I wouldn't be surprised to see another 500+ EV. GOP win.

Brown will be at 35% approval in November and we lose 50 House seats at minimum. 1984 will be a 1952 redux at best.

Lol, Rs arent winning House. Dont you realize we’re 300 days from election and PREZ BROWN is gonna pass minimum wage with secular trifecta? ßtop dooming. You are Raygun apologist and predicted 400 EV nut🌰🌰map.

Gallup is corrupted pollster said Ford is up before dropped out of race due to fact Rockefeller had heart attack when he was with females in office. Now hes gone and Rs cant crack 270 freiwall NROWN created with CA. Thats why Cavez was put in cabinet despite Rs voting against nomination😎😎 We need more polls in 300 days, but its gonna be 240(180 H since no 270 state has flipped anyways😆

Lmao, this is brilliant. Especially OC.

Would I be the SN of 1980 Atlas lol
I honestly don’t know what I would be saying lol
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies