Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:36:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 30697 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: September 11, 2016, 05:01:24 PM »
« edited: September 11, 2016, 05:11:50 PM by ProudModerate2 »

Now that it comes out that Clinton had pneumonia, the Republicans look really stupid

I wouldn't say all "Republicans," but more like the trump supporters who are categorized as "deplorables."
And yes .... this would definitely include Seriously and Ljube.

We look stupid how exactly? The woman has health issues. The campaign denied it. Despite those denials, she was caught on camera very infirm getting into a van.
I am not sure how the Clinton campaign's actions make Ljube and I "deplorables."
You red avatars fall for this silly Clinton shell game all the time.

You making fun of someone, ANYONE, by calling them childish names like "Illary" is what makes you a "deplorable."
Why in your little brain would you think that it is acceptable to make jokes of someone, ANYONE, when they are ill ?
Actually it makes you, personally, look like an assh**e !
There it is ! Are you happy now ?
Try and defend yourself on making fun or jokes about someone when they are ill. I cant wait to hear your response and defense for this.
(Mods don't delete this. You know Seriously deserves a lashing for his disgusting attitude on this topic.)
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #301 on: September 11, 2016, 05:03:29 PM »

So if she drops out what will be the ticket?

Kaine/Warren would be very strong.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #302 on: September 11, 2016, 05:04:31 PM »
« Edited: September 11, 2016, 05:08:19 PM by LittleBigOctopus »

This will actually benefit her because she went out and honored the 9/11 victims while having pneumonia

If she'd just been honest and disclosed on Friday that she had pneumonia, then yes, it would have been an excellent look for her campaign.  But they had to lie and stonewall the press, like they seemingly do on everything.
Yup. Taking to account that she is already perceived as "non-trustworthy/non-transparent" ...
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #303 on: September 11, 2016, 05:09:19 PM »
« Edited: September 11, 2016, 05:16:27 PM by Seriously? »

Why would I feel bad?
Pneumonia is a very serious illness for the old and infirm. It takes many a life. She should rest for a few months and get better, preferably until sometime after the election.
P.S. I never believe the Clinton spin machine.

Seriously you are one big scumbag.
You refer to Clinton as "Illary" and you basically hope she is sick and you start saying things like "taking her life."
And with your disgusting attitude towards someone who is ill, and to make fun of them for it, it's disgraceful.
I hate to say it, but its people like you in our society that if you were to suddenly disappear and leave us, you would not be missed and we wouldn't give a damn.

You are obviously making assumptions here. All of the statements I made above are truisms.

Pneumonia is one of the biggest illnesses that claim the lives of the elderly.
If you have pneumonia and you are a senior citizen, you have to take that seriously.
If Hillary Clinton wants to get healthy, she should rest and listen to her doctor's orders. This is not something you beat right away, especially if you are older.

I never intimated that I was rooting for her to die. That's an obnoxious assumption on your part.

Your candidate is a fascist so Hillary has no choice but to drive on, pneumonia or otherwise. The republic is at stake
Gotcha. My "fascist" candidate, who may or may not have been going to the 9/11 Memorial as of last night, forced Hillary Clinton to: 1) not disclose she had pneumonia and 2) go to an event that Trump may or may not have been at, otherwise, she'd be ridiculed.

Again, how are Hillary Clinton's health problems Donald Trump's fault? Are you saying that your candidate doesn't have the stamina to keep up with him? I'm confused by this line of logic.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #304 on: September 11, 2016, 05:11:17 PM »

So if she drops out what will be the ticket?

Kaine/Warren would be very strong.

She is not going to drop out. She just needs to rest.
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #305 on: September 11, 2016, 05:12:26 PM »

Guys, stop acting like this is a permanent thing which will kill her. She'll be better within the week.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #306 on: September 11, 2016, 05:13:14 PM »

Now that it comes out that Clinton had pneumonia, the Republicans look really stupid

I wouldn't say all "Republicans," but more like the trump supporters who are categorized as "deplorables."

We look stupid how exactly? The woman has health issues. The campaign denied it. Despite those denials, she was caught on camera very infirm getting into a van.
I am not sure how the Clinton campaign's actions make Ljube and I "deplorables."

You making fun of someone, ANYONE, by calling them childish names like "Illary" is what makes you a "deplorable."
Why in your little brain would you think that it is acceptable to make jokes of someone, ANYONE, when they are ill ?
Try and defend yourself on making fun or jokes about someone when they are ill. I cant wait to hear your response and defense for this.
(Mods don't delete this. You know Seriously deserves a lashing for his disgusting attitude on this topic.)

Ya. I see. Don't worry. I won't report you to the moderator police like you leftists do when you see something you don't like. I don't play that game.

Perhaps if your candidate were candid with the American people and not trying to actively cover up these instances when she is not 100% healthy, you'd get more empathy from me. But that's not going to happen here.

Like everything else the Clintons do, they try to hide from the truth and attack and disparage those that seek to find it.

I do find it ironic that your candidate -- as pneumatic as she was -- was healthy enough to malign good, hard-working conservative Americans on Friday night though.
SirMuxALot

« Reply #307 on: September 11, 2016, 05:13:55 PM »

Obviously not entirely Trump's fault.

The part of blame not assignable to Trump is clearly Bush's fault.  CDC budget cuts, something something, antibiotic over use by for-profit hospitals, mumble mumble.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #308 on: September 11, 2016, 05:16:35 PM »

If Donald Trump wrote our health care policy, millions of people would die from pneumonia every year.

Besides, if you think Hillary Clinton is "unhealthy", what evidence do we have that Donald Trump isn't a bacon cheeseburger away from a heart attack?  That bogus letter that he obviously wrote?

Honestly, Donald Trump looks terrible.  He is overweight and discolored.  He looks jaundiced.  Maybe he has skin cancer?  If he is elected, he will completely screw up the country and tank the economy, and then he will die and we will have a president who thinks that smoking is good for you.

Republicans should be ashamed of themselves.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #309 on: September 11, 2016, 05:20:17 PM »

If Donald Trump wrote our health care policy, millions of people would die from pneumonia every year.

Besides, if you think Hillary Clinton is "unhealthy", what evidence do we have that Donald Trump isn't a bacon cheeseburger away from a heart attack?  That bogus letter that he obviously wrote?

Honestly, Donald Trump looks terrible.  He is overweight and discolored.  He looks jaundiced.  Maybe he has skin cancer?  If he is elected, he will completely screw up the country and tank the economy, and then he will die and we will have a president who thinks that smoking is good for you.

LOL!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #310 on: September 11, 2016, 05:21:17 PM »

It's called a bad spray tan
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #311 on: September 11, 2016, 05:22:33 PM »

Going out with a cold SUCKs. I totally feel her on this. She should campaign in a swing state with dry heat.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #312 on: September 11, 2016, 05:23:06 PM »

Besides, if you think Hillary Clinton is "unhealthy", what evidence do we have that Donald Trump isn't a bacon cheeseburger away from a heart attack?  That bogus letter that he obviously wrote?

Honestly, Donald Trump looks terrible.  He is overweight and discolored.  He looks jaundiced.  Maybe he has skin cancer?  If he is elected, he will completely screw up the country and tank the economy, and then he will die and we will have a president who thinks that smoking is good for you.

Trump seems to have no problem working 14 hour days, hosting rally after rally in cities throughout the country, fielding media request after media request and balancing a healthy personal life without even a hint of slowing down, as has been his nature in building his company.
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #313 on: September 11, 2016, 05:24:33 PM »

Guys, stop acting like this is a permanent thing which will kill her. She'll be better within the week.
SirMuxALot

« Reply #314 on: September 11, 2016, 05:25:07 PM »

Yes.  My estimates say it would at least 500 million Americans every year.  150% of the population of the country.  Sad!  Make America Empty Again!
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #315 on: September 11, 2016, 05:26:33 PM »

Ya. I see. Don't worry. I won't report you to the moderator police like you leftists do when you see something you don't like. I don't play that game.
Perhaps if your candidate were candid with the American people and not trying to actively cover up these instances when she is not 100% healthy, you'd get more empathy from me. But that's not going to happen here.
Like everything else the Clintons do, they try to hide from the truth and attack and disparage those that seek to find it.
I do find it ironic that your candidate -- as pneumatic as she was -- was healthy enough to malign good, hard-working conservative Americans on Friday night though.

I see you avoided the question ; no defense.
Which means you agree with my "harsh assessment" of how you portrayed yourself to look like.
How dare you make jokes ("Illary") about ANYONE who is sick.
I asked Ljube this same question : How would you feel if someone were to say that about one of your family members, like your mom or dad, brother or sister ?
SPQR
italian-boy
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #316 on: September 11, 2016, 05:28:39 PM »

I had greatly underestimated the amount of moronic assholes on this board.
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #317 on: September 11, 2016, 05:29:49 PM »

Get well Hillary.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #318 on: September 11, 2016, 05:30:51 PM »

I see you avoided the question ; no defense.
Which means you agree with my "harsh assessment" of how you portrayed yourself to look like.
How dare you make jokes ("Illary") about ANYONE who is sick.
I asked Ljube this same question : How would you feel if someone were to say that about one of your family members, like your mom or dad, brother or sister ?

Is Hillary a relative of yours? If so, I'll think about an apology. And not give you one because of how deceitful your family has been in this whole ordeal.

You "Proud Moderates" had a field day when George W. Bush choked on a pretzel and his father threw up in Japan. So save me your faux outrage. I highly doubt that you cared about how the Bush family felt.

The bottom line is I don't need a defense. Hillary Clinton is a public official and it's politics.
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #319 on: September 11, 2016, 05:31:56 PM »

This is a legitimate concern here. First she was just coughing, now she's actually sick and collapsing at a major event. Meanwhile Trump and Johnson stay healthy. Maybe Hillary is just past her agile life.
izixs
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.31, S: -6.51

« Reply #320 on: September 11, 2016, 05:33:52 PM »

This is a legitimate concern here. First she was just coughing, now she's actually sick and collapsing at a major event. Meanwhile Trump and Johnson stay healthy. Maybe Hillary is just past her agile life.

Or maybe people get sick sometimes while others don't? Like the rest of us?

Hmm... wait, this means that... *gasp* Clinton is a human!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #321 on: September 11, 2016, 05:40:29 PM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/Harlan/status/775094204599009281
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #322 on: September 11, 2016, 05:41:34 PM »

At this point we're at "It Really Was No Miracle" stage, let's hope that "Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead!" comes soon.

Pretty sure that will be Trump because he's a fat pos like all of his supporters.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #323 on: September 11, 2016, 05:43:19 PM »

Again, your concern is noted but unnecessary.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #324 on: September 11, 2016, 05:44:58 PM »

Wow. So inspiring that she fought through what pneumonia to come out to honor the victim's of September 11th tomorrow. Once again the deplorables show how sick and deranged they are.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies