remember 1989-90? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:34:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  remember 1989-90? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: remember 1989-90?  (Read 4957 times)
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« on: June 30, 2005, 12:44:13 PM »

Well, whilst impersonal, he's correct, Al.

The US did meddle in the middle east, rightly or wrongly; that meddlingly did, of course, prduce resentment; some of the most extreme of those who resented the US knocked down a couple of buildings. It was a tragedy, but it's not like it came totally out of the blue and for no reason at all. Whether we AGREE with the reason or not doesn't matter; it still existed. Plus maybe things do need to be put into perspective a bit more-more people died in Bhopal, but that hardly changed the world order.

Septmber 11 was a tragedy, sure, but it wasn't the worst thing that's even happenned in the world, and it was at least partially because of US actions. That's fact, like it or not.
I still, however, reserve my right to hold citizens of my own country who root for my country's enemies and care not for the loss of lives of my countrymen in highest contempt. You're still a fuc*ing traitor, Opebo, regardless of any 'perspective' that can be applied to your comments.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies