Morning Consult weekly: Clinton+2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:40:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Morning Consult weekly: Clinton+2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Morning Consult weekly: Clinton+2  (Read 2559 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: September 04, 2016, 07:51:39 AM »

Firstly, it wasn't just last week.

What did Hillary say or do to have her numbers collapse?

Nothing, last week was just bad for her(email news) topped off with the fbi report. The fact that shes still leading in the Morning Consult poll, one of Trumps friendliest polls, after last week is a good sign she'll recover.

No. Just no.
Why cite them still.  They are a overrated poll average that want to put in numbers they know are sh**t. 

Still happy with this, not bad considering where it comes from.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 09:21:14 AM »
« Edited: September 04, 2016, 09:23:21 AM by JerryArkansas »

Morning Consult is definitely not a Trump-friendy pollster, lol.

The pro-Hillary clowns are just grasping at every straw now.

She and her PACs are outspending this Trump douche by 200 million to 10 million in ads and everything she manages is a 2-point lead nationally and being a couple points ahead in the swing states (all well within the MoE of course).

Can I just point out, you lost your modding privileges because you were such a Bernie Clown so why dont people in glass houses...

I lost them because some ridiculous haters who think their own opinion is the only one who counts started a campaign against me. Not because I'm a "Bernie Clown" ...
No, you lost them because you think saying things which are racist and thinking it was perfectly ok, not to mention the creepy things you seem to say to women on the forum.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 09:41:35 AM »

Morning Consult is definitely not a Trump-friendy pollster, lol.

The pro-Hillary clowns are just grasping at every straw now.

She and her PACs are outspending this Trump douche by 200 million to 10 million in ads and everything she manages is a 2-point lead nationally and being a couple points ahead in the swing states (all well within the MoE of course).

Can I just point out, you lost your modding privileges because you were such a Bernie Clown so why dont people in glass houses...

I lost them because some ridiculous haters who think their own opinion is the only one who counts started a campaign against me. Not because I'm a "Bernie Clown" ...
No, you lost them because you think saying things which are racist and thinking it was perfectly ok, not to mention the creepy things you seem to say to women on the forum.

What are you talking about ?

There are hardly any women on the Forum and I certainly did not say creepy things to them.

You probably are buying into the lies of the haters.
The fact that you think people are conspiring against you is sad.  People wanted you gone because you were bad.  You were biased to the point your moderation took a hit.  No one trusted that you could do a decent job.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 09:51:21 AM »

Do you realize her campaign's/Priorities' ad reservations for the fall have either not begun yet, or are literally just beginning now? Trump is going to get hit with about 150 million in ads over a 2~ month time span. To date, the collective Clinton effort has spent upwards of $130 million, which has been over 3 months or more now. I would also ask if you're aware that studies show ad spending is effective, but only in the short term, and its effects wear off? That means ad spending in June is no longer affecting poll numbers in August. You can define/soften up a candidate, but you can't keep perpetually keep them in a big hole like that.

And Tender, for all your doom and gloom about her (you do this in every thread, as if Hillary leading in basically 90%+ of the polls since the race began is her somehow failing hard), you must also remember, this is Hillary Clinton, the woman who has is a walking problem and has had a non-stop trickle of email stories, FBI reports, CF faux-scandals and more non-stop for over a year now, and yet she is still leading. You're acting like none of this is supposed to matter? Of course her freakin polls are going to go down. The fact that Trump can't break his low-40s ceiling despite this is testament enough to how non-competitive this race is. I'm sure another candidate with less issues, maybe Biden, would be doing better, but there isn't another candidate. There is Hillary, and she is winning, just like she has been winning all year. Ironically, she is winning "so much" that it is Trump who is sick of it Roll Eyes

But please, keep telling us how her still leading is somehow a problem and a failure of hers.
With Tender everything is bad.  He really needs to get a grip.  I guess Austria electing a literal fascist as president is sending him over the edge.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies