Morning Consult weekly: Clinton+2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:39:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Morning Consult weekly: Clinton+2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Morning Consult weekly: Clinton+2  (Read 2554 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« on: September 04, 2016, 05:22:20 AM »

42% Hillary Clinton (-1)
40% Donald Trump (nc)

38% Hillary Clinton (-1)
36% Donald Trump (-1)
  9% Gary Johnson (+1)
  4% Jill Stein (+1)

The poll was conducted Sept. 1-2 among a national sample of 2,001 registered voters, with a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percentage points. See immigration toplines and crosstabs. See presidential race toplines and crosstabs.

https://morningconsult.com/2016/09/04/trumps-immigration-stance-isnt-hurting
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 05:33:46 AM »

Hard to believe it is so close...You'd think Clinton would be 8-10 points ahead and running away with it.

Yeah, but then you think again and realize it's Hillary Clinton ... and she could blow it.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 08:23:35 AM »

Morning Consult is definitely not a Trump-friendy pollster, lol.

The pro-Hillary clowns are just grasping at every straw now.

She and her PACs are outspending this Trump douche by 200 million to 10 million in ads and everything she manages is a 2-point lead nationally and being a couple points ahead in the swing states (all well within the MoE of course).
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 08:26:38 AM »

Outside of the post convention bump, they have shown this race as low single digits throughout the campaign. They even gave Trump a +4 lead.

So ?

After the DNC, they had Hillary up by 10. Like all the other pollsters ...
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 08:40:04 AM »

Yes they are, they've had this race within the MoE for a majority of the campaign.

Believe what you want, but maybe it's because the race is (or was) within the MoE for most of the campaign (excl. the 2 weeks after the DNC) ?

Also, MC being a pro-Trump pollster is crazy ... look here:

https://morningconsult.com/trump-vs-clinton-conventions-electoral-college-map/
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 09:11:33 AM »

She and her PACs are outspending this Trump douche by 200 million to 10 million in ads and everything she manages is a 2-point lead nationally and being a couple points ahead in the swing states (all well within the MoE of course).

Can I just point out, you lost your modding privileges because you were such a Bernie Clown so why dont people in glass houses...

I lost them because some ridiculous haters who think their own opinion is the only one who counts started a campaign against me. Not because I'm a "Bernie Clown" ...
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 09:34:03 AM »

Can I just point out, you lost your modding privileges because you were such a Bernie Clown so why dont people in glass houses...

I lost them because some ridiculous haters who think their own opinion is the only one who counts started a campaign against me. Not because I'm a "Bernie Clown" ...
No, you lost them because you think saying things which are racist and thinking it was perfectly ok, not to mention the creepy things you seem to say to women on the forum.

What are you talking about ?

There are hardly any women on the Forum and I certainly did not say creepy things to them.

You probably are buying into the lies of the haters.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 09:35:41 AM »

I thought you resigned because you didn't have time to be mod any more.

Yes, I announced that I would resign after the election in November but DAVE also bought the lies of the Tender-haters and removed my mod rights after I posted my notice of resignation.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2016, 10:30:34 AM »

No, you lost them because you think saying things which are racist and thinking it was perfectly ok, not to mention the creepy things you seem to say to women on the forum.

What are you talking about ?

There are hardly any women on the Forum and I certainly did not say creepy things to them.

You probably are buying into the lies of the haters.
The fact that you think people are conspiring against you is sad.  People wanted you gone because you were bad.  You were biased to the point your moderation took a hit.  No one trusted that you could do a decent job.

What a completely false and ignorant statement.

While I supported Bernie, I was never biased in my moderating. And I definitely always did a decent job over the past 8 or so years as mod.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2016, 11:19:37 AM »

Tender Branson still desperately shilling for Trump! His transition into full-blown fascist seems to complete. Sad!

What a crap. I want Trump to lose the election (I have repeatedly said this). At the same time I just like to point out what a crappy candidate Hillary is.

Besides, since you are an ardent Erdogan-supporter Lief, please stop smearing me with being a "fascist".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies