Kind Trump supporters are nice to a Clinton supporting family
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:38:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Kind Trump supporters are nice to a Clinton supporting family
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Kind Trump supporters are nice to a Clinton supporting family  (Read 1438 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 24, 2016, 08:38:19 PM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/08/23/cruel-attacks-on-richardson-couple-with-clinton-sign-in-yard/

Actually they totaled their car and killed the family dog, but whatever. Those Second Amendment People can be real tricksters.
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 08:40:17 PM »

That's sickening.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 08:40:23 PM »

rip
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 08:40:32 PM »

Make it stop, please. Sad
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 08:40:52 PM »

Wow, literally multiple times this year, trump supporters have been attacked and assaulted and abused by democratic antagonists before rallies, etc and you pick this story to make a wide, generalized statement?

Good lord. Talk about living in a bubble.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 08:47:56 PM »

Wow, literally multiple times this year, trump supporters have been attacked and assaulted and abused by democratic antagonists before rallies, etc and you pick this story to make a wide, generalized statement?

Good lord. Talk about living in a bubble.

I thought they would have "killed them all" if they were "attacked" since they all conceal and carry? Either way Trumpers are racist and probably deserve to be "attacked" by which they were probably "yelled at by scary brown/black people" as they walked by.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 08:48:36 PM »

don't worry i'll pay for your legal fees - Donald Trump

I'd like to sock him in the face - Donald Trump
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2016, 08:56:04 PM »

Get used to it, this is the alt-right in action.
Arbitrage1980
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2016, 08:56:19 PM »

Can liberals please stop being so sanctimonious?  There are idiots and bad people on both sides of the political spectrum. We can also point to countless cases of BLM rioters assaulting Trump supporters.  
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2016, 08:56:41 PM »

Whenever a dog dies it's heartbreaking.

I think I can speak for every dog-person that they'd rather get punched in the face or their car vandalized than their dog deliberately poisoned. It's like murdering a toddler. Despicable.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2016, 08:57:04 PM »

Remind me again which group has been on the attacking end of these stories? God damn you morons live in bubbles.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2016, 08:57:45 PM »

Can liberals please stop being so sanctimonious?  There are idiots and bad people on both sides of the political spectrum. We can also point to countless cases of BLM rioters assaulting Trump supporters.  

Was Clinton going to pay their legal fees?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2016, 08:58:25 PM »

Remind me again which group has been on the attacking end of these stories? God damn you morons live in bubbles.

You better watch out, Limbaugh said Obama is setting lesbians on farms in the conservative country to destroy your lifestyle. It's coming to you soon too [/spooky music]
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2016, 09:01:45 PM »

Dude is the spitting image of what I'd expect a male Clinton supporter to look and act like; fat, bleached hair, shirt two sizes too small. He's even got the comically gay mannerisms down to a tee.

Shame about the doggo.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2016, 09:01:52 PM »

Can conservatives stop saying "you libruls are just as bad!" Even if there are left-leaning people who would do something awful like this, that doesn't excuse this behavior. If Hillary supporters did this, it would be just as disgusting.
Arbitrage1980
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2016, 09:04:53 PM »

Can conservatives stop saying "you libruls are just as bad!" Even if there are left-leaning people who would do something awful like this, that doesn't excuse this behavior. If Hillary supporters did this, it would be just as disgusting.

I agree. So why even post stupid articles like this? And the mainstream media barely covers incidents of Trump supporters being assaulted while going CRAZY over anything bad done by Trump supporters.

FWIW, I'm a lifelong conservative Republican and decisively NeverTrump.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2016, 09:07:00 PM »

Can liberals please stop being so sanctimonious?  There are idiots and bad people on both sides of the political spectrum. We can also point to countless cases of BLM rioters assaulting Trump supporters. 

Exactly !
Here is the big difference people.
Yes it happens on both sides, but when a supporter on one side does a wrong, which presidential candidate supports the wrong committed by saying they will pay for the legal fees ?
We are talking about someone who can be President ! Not even low governmental officials should be saying crap like this, yet alone a presidential candidate.
So get out of your trump-can-do-anything-and-I-don't-care "bubble" !
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2016, 09:10:39 PM »

I agree. So why even post stupid articles like this? And the mainstream media barely covers incidents of Trump supporters being assaulted while going CRAZY over anything bad done by Trump supporters.

FWIW, I'm a lifelong conservative Republican and decisively NeverTrump.

Right, I just hope we can all agree that this kind of behavior has no place in society, regardless of who's doing it.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2016, 09:13:15 PM »

Dude is the spitting image of what I'd expect a male Clinton supporter to look and act like; fat, bleached hair, shirt two sizes too small. He's even got the comically gay mannerisms down to a tee.

Shame about the doggo.
Really??
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2016, 09:17:51 PM »

Shame about the doggo.

Really??

A known bigot on Atlas. Yes it's real.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2016, 09:22:31 PM »

Shame about the doggo.

And yet some coward(s) are so scared of him as to do this.
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2016, 09:33:27 PM »

The people who killed that dog are cockroaches that are quite honestly a waste of oxygen, food, and other resources.

Throw their rear ends in jail, and make sure to toss the key out afterwards.
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2016, 09:57:51 PM »

Can liberals please stop being so sanctimonious?  There are idiots and bad people on both sides of the political spectrum. We can also point to countless cases of BLM rioters assaulting Trump supporters. 

Exactly !
Here is the big difference people.
Yes it happens on both sides, but when a supporter on one side does a wrong, which presidential candidate supports the wrong committed by saying they will pay for the legal fees ?
We are talking about someone who can be President ! Not even low governmental officials should be saying crap like this, yet alone a presidential candidate.
So get out of your trump-can-do-anything-and-I-don't-care "bubble" !

While I agree that Trumps legal fees comment was disgusting, the main difference I see is that when a left wing person attacks a right wing person the response from the left is "well every group has bad apples" but when a right wing person attacks a left wing person the response from the left is "look all right wingers are evil racist violent alt right nazi uneducated sociopaths".
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2016, 10:08:13 PM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/08/23/cruel-attacks-on-richardson-couple-with-clinton-sign-in-yard/

Actually they totaled their car and killed the family dog, but whatever. Those Second Amendment People can be real tricksters.
There's no proof of that a Republican did any of this, just an allegation. If their story is accurate, it's terrible. No rational Republican would condone stealing a Hillary sign more or less vandalizing property.

I'm skeptical though. Per the story.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2016, 01:19:23 AM »

No rational Republican would condone stealing a Hillary sign more or less vandalizing property.

No rational Republican supported Trump during the primaries, or is supporting him now.  Yet here we are.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies