Trump shakes up campaign yet again, sidelines Manafort
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:00:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump shakes up campaign yet again, sidelines Manafort
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Trump shakes up campaign yet again, sidelines Manafort  (Read 5239 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2016, 08:40:41 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Fargobison

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2016, 08:55:32 AM »

https://twitter.com/JohnKingCNN/status/765908953985323008
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2016, 08:57:06 AM »

Abandon Ship!
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2016, 09:01:31 AM »

Good, always hated Manafort.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2016, 09:08:45 AM »

Maybe he’s out by September. I wouldn’t be surprised. They just wanted to keep him for a little continuity. The Ukrainian connection with Russia seems to do too much damage for the campaign.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2016, 09:10:50 AM »

So basically Trump is going to get a lot worse okay I understand now. I just hope that this leads to an eventual Chernobyl style meltdown and we see the biggest Landslide since Reagan
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2016, 09:14:08 AM »

I don't know why you'd want to work on the Trump campaign.  He seems to have (at least publicly, which is what matters) led himself to believe that he *should* and *can* win just by being The Donald; any campaign manager who can't get him to beat Hillary is incompetent in his eyes.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2016, 09:14:37 AM »
« Edited: August 17, 2016, 09:16:38 AM by Gass3268 »

Great line of tweets from Ian Millhiser on this situation
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2016, 09:15:42 AM »

I don't know why you'd want to work on the Trump campaign.  He seems to have (at least publicly, which is what matters) led himself to believe that he *should* and *can* win just by being The Donald; any campaign manager who can't get him to beat Hillary is incompetent in his eyes.

He hasn't responded to the cover letter I sent him. The line must be huge! I don't know who wouldn't want so much money!
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2016, 09:17:34 AM »

Also I guess this ends the fairy tale for some Republicans that Trump will drop out, lol!
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2016, 09:18:10 AM »

Though he's still not an FF, Beck has become much less of an HP this election cycle
Fargobison

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2016, 09:21:24 AM »

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8441/i-know-trumps-new-campaign-chairman-steve-bannon-ben-shapiro?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=news&utm_campaign=twitterbenshapiro
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2016, 09:22:04 AM »

It, unfortunately, makes sense. Trump cannot change or be changed. Hence, the only way is to exploit what he is. It is going to be scary - and I would not be feeling safe here at all. While it, probably, not work, there is always a chance it might.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2016, 09:27:28 AM »

I described this dumpster fire as a dumpster dwarf star a few weeks ago. I think we can call it a dumpster red giant now. Get ready for a supernova explosion on November 8th...
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2016, 09:54:54 AM »

It's either going to be a horrible decision or a good one. I like Kellyanne though!
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2016, 10:03:40 AM »
« Edited: August 17, 2016, 10:51:32 AM by Seriously? »

Great move by Trump. He's pissed off Glen Beck and has these liberal "unbiased" reporters in a tizzy reporting utter nonsense this morning.

Trump is just adding to his machine while he builds momentum towards the November election. He needs more help as the campaign ramps up and the first commercials go on the air.

This move was needed to Make America Great Again! Take no prisoners against Crooked Hillary! Donald Trump...
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2016, 10:06:05 AM »

Great move by Trump. He's pissed off Glen Beck and has these liberals "unbiased" reporters in a tizzy reporting utter nonsense this morning.

Trump is just adding to his machine while he builds momentum towards the November election. He needs more help as the campaign ramps up and the first commercials go on the air.

This move was needed to Make America Great Again! Take no prisoners against Crooked Hillary! Donald Trump...
Well when a kamikaze starts their dive bomb...
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2016, 10:16:10 AM »

Great move by Trump. He's pissed off Glen Beck and has these liberals "unbiased" reporters in a tizzy reporting utter nonsense this morning.

Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2016, 10:18:41 AM »

What you think is panic is actually laughter.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2016, 10:34:08 AM »

> Thinks plssing off Glenn Beck is praiseworthy
> Calls people RINOs

LOL, just call it what it is: you are part of a cult.  You're going to agree with everything Trump says or does, or at least defend it.
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2016, 10:45:59 AM »

Desroko
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2016, 10:52:01 AM »

So it looks like the new Trump strategy is a novel one: Attack Clinton.

I have to ask, why has no one thought of this before? Surely the Clintons would not have been as successful over the past 25 years if Republicans had ever bothered to throw a little dirt at 'em.

Innovative stuff from Conway and Bannon - they really have cut the knot here.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2016, 10:52:37 AM »

Stuart Stevens, Romney's 2012 campaign manager, predicts a Goldwater-style defeat for Republicans in November.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2016, 10:54:31 AM »

> Calls people RINOs

LOL, just call it what it is: you are part of a cult.  You're going to agree with everything Trump says or does, or at least defend it.
Glenn Beck is not a good Republican. He was in the cult of Ted Cruz and is still butthurt over the fact that his candidate didn't win.

People should be called out as RINOs when they do not support the nominee. Conservatives have had to hold their noses over the last two cycles and vote for the GOP-e candidate of choice.

I like these moves. It shows me that Trump will not capitulate to the GOP-e. I like a sharp tone against Untrustworthy Lyin' Crooked Hillary! I like that if Trump is going to go down in defeat, he'll do it swinging and not surrendering like Mitt Romney.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2016, 10:56:14 AM »

> Calls people RINOs

Glenn Beck is not a good Republican. He was in the cult of Ted Cruz and is still butthurt over the fact that his candidate didn't win.

People should be called out as RINOs when they do not support the nominee. Conservatives have had to hold their noses over the last two cycles and vote for the GOP-e candidate of choice.

I like these moves. It shows me that Trump will not capitulate to the GOP-e. I like a sharp tone against Untrustworthy Lyin' Crooked Hillary! I like that if Trump is going to go down in defeat, he'll do it swinging and not surrendering like Mitt Romney.
Yeah, you sound like your in a cult. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies