Made my decision, I finally have.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 12:21:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Made my decision, I finally have.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Made my decision, I finally have.  (Read 451 times)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 23, 2005, 10:02:29 AM »

My poll, tied it did.  Run for senate, I will; expect to win, I do not.  Who my opponent will be, I know not.  Active in redistricting discussion, I will not be; biased, I might be.  Restore fun to Atlasia, I will.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 12:36:16 PM »

Good luck I dispense to you.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 12:59:07 PM »

My poll, tied it did.  Run for senate, I will; expect to win, I do not.  Who my opponent will be, I know not.  Active in redistricting discussion, I will not be; biased, I might be.  Restore fun to Atlasia, I will.

may the force be with you Smiley
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 01:02:44 PM »

What's up with your signature LiberalPA?  If elected Senator, are you going to do away with most of Latin America?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 01:47:42 PM »

What's up with your signature LiberalPA?  If elected Senator, are you going to do away with most of Latin America?

Only the 1918 Boston Red Sox owner would trade a flourishing tourist trap of Brazil for the kidnapping-every-5-seconds Mexico.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 03:07:05 PM »

no. why?
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 03:08:15 PM »

no. why?

Because it looks like someone took a bite out of Latin America.  It was later pointed out to me that if you look at the black areas, it's actually two people shaking hands, but I didn't see it at first.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 03:10:18 PM »

no. why?

Because it looks like someone took a bite out of Latin America.  It was later pointed out to me that if you look at the black areas, it's actually two people shaking hands, but I didn't see it at first.

oh. ok.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies